Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

            Babe.

            Baby, hey, wake up.

            Stirring from the relaxing slumberous state I was just in, I irritatingly blinked my eyes open to see Justin staring at me in the dark. All I could see was the outline of his face from it still being dark out so he reached over to turn the lamp on, making me groan and cover my eyes. I absolutely hate being woken up.

            “Justin, what the hell are you doing?”

            I finally uncovered my eyes and looked over to the alarm clock only to read that it was four in the morning. I don’t know what he had in his agenda but if he was looking to fool around he is going to be extremely let down because I was so not in the mood.

            “Geez.” He chuckled. “Can you just hear me out for a second?”

            Running my fingers through my hair, I sat up to try and force my body to wake up and stared at him with the most horrible stare I think I’ve ever given him. He had the stupidest smirk on his face when he looked at me. Probably because I’ve never looked this horrible in my entire life but I was so tired that all I wanted to do was collapse and go back to bed.

            “Well?” I waved my hand for him to talk. “Go ahead.”

            “Not until you’re in a better mood.” He said, the same stupid smirk appearing on his face once more. “Say I’m sorry Justin for waking up rudely.”

            “I swear to all that is holy Justin I will go back to bed if you don’t tell me what it is. I’m not saying that.”

            Picking at his fingernails, he pretended as if he didn’t hear me and started to laugh to himself once he realized how serious I was being. He thought I was kidding.

            When I started to lie back down he grabbed my arm so I would stay sitting and rolled his eyes at me. It shouldn’t be shocking to him since he knows how stubborn I can be. When I’m tired? The stubbornness comes out one thousand times more.

            “Okay, fine.” He said with a smile. “What I was going to ask you is if you wanted to go on the Ellen show with me. I know you don’t like the whole attention thing but Ellen requested that you go on there with me. I’m not forcing you at all but I think it could be fun. She’s the best interviewer there is. She won’t make you upset or uncomfortable I promise.”

            “Justin what the hell?” I started to laugh in disbelief and looked around the now dimly lit room. “You’re asking me this at four in the morning?”

            I don’t understand him at times. He decides to wake me up at four in the morning to ask me this question? Doesn’t he know that waking me up is probably the worst time to ask me something like this?

            Sending me another sly grin, he opened up the closet of our room at his dad’s house and dragged out two suitcases into the middle of the room. You’ve got to be kidding me.

            “The interview’s tomorrow.” He said quickly, the words coming rapidly off of his lips. “It’ll only be for a weekend but we have to drive there because we can’t take a plane anymore due to you being this far along in the pregnancy and all. I know it’s last minute but I really have to leave in like ten minutes so if you don’t want to go then I’ll be back in like two days but I just thought it’d be a cool thing for us to do together, you know? It’s just that my fans don’t ever get to see us together and this would be a perfect opportunity to show them what we’re really like and-“