Chapter Thirty-Seven.

Chaper Thirty-Seven. 

Justin’s Point Of View.

            As soon as the car pulled up to the address it looked to be some sort of warehouse in the middle of the country. It didn’t seem like anyone was here but then again, if Sophia was in danger I don’t think they’d be bringing her somewhere in public.

            Throwing open the car door, I ran up the front steps and tried to open up the door but it was locked. The door itself didn’t seem too sturdy. It was a wooden one that had cracks literally everywhere possible so I’m assuming this door was locked with not so much as a tie and a string.

            I placed my hands on the door and tried to push on it, the wooden slate moving just at my touch, so that’s when I brought my feet up and kicked into it with all of my force, the slate completely collapsing and falling to the ground with a loud thud.

            The dust and the mustiness of the room came into my nose but that was the last thing I was concerned about right now because I could hear crying. Not just anyone’s crying, it was Sophia’s crying. Running down the stairs into the basement of the warehouse, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what was in front of me.

            Jace was inside of her. He was pushing in and out of her as she screamed and cried, her face in pure agony as he relentlessly pounded against her skin.

            “You mother fucker!”

            I kicked him directly in the side, making him pull out of her and tried to ignore the fact that she was naked right now. He just saw all of her, he just destroyed her.

            “What the hell are you doing here?” He spat. “Jesus, how did he get away?”

            I glanced over to who he was looking at and when my eyes locked with Darrell I did the only thing I wanted to do and punched him directly in the face, not letting up for one second. My fists continued to pound into him until the blood started to drip onto the concrete floor, the tears streaming down my cheeks. He let this happen to her. He let my baby get destroyed. She looked emotionally petrified.

            “I am going to kill you.” I seethed into his ear. “I am going to pound your face in even more once I’m done with this other fucker, you hear me?”

            He couldn’t talk after the pounding I had just given him; he just nodded his head in agony and laid still on the floor. I then turned around to Jace who was still naked, making me analyze him even further. Now probably isn’t the time to be thinking this but his dick was nothing compared to mine. Thank god Sophia was telling the truth.

            “Watch it.” He said and withdrew a gun from the pocket of his jeans on the floor. “I swear I’ll shoot you.”

            “Why would you do this to her?” I whispered and cringed when I saw her body shaking against the metal of the handcuffs, scared out of her mind. She wasn’t even talking to me that’s how scared she was. She was in utter shock right now.

            “Because she’s mine.” He replied. “I don’t want her to be with you.”
            “Don’t ever fucking say that again.” I laughed way too hard but stopped when he raised the gun slightly. “That girl is mine and will always belong to me. You aren’t going to hurt her anymore.”