Indigo // BTS Mafia AU

By heartbreakwriter27

"Why do they call you Indigo?" "It's the last color they see before they die." Cover by @hoseqx Some rankings... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thrity One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
A little Q&A about the book
Surprise ;)
Indigo: Recon Chapter 1

Forty Seven

47.2K 2.1K 1.3K
By heartbreakwriter27

"Jimin put the knife down!" I yell at him from across the room. We all were packing and getting ready to go rescue Jungkook after hours of discussing the perfect plan. Taehyung claims he found the real floor plan, and that he knows where Jungkook could be in the penthouse. I hoped for our sake he was right.

"Come on! You let Hoseok play with it!" Jimin whines, pouting at me. Jin sends him a judging look and I roll my eyes at the whining boy.

"Hoseok wasn't trying to juggle it with his gun," I counter, holding out my hand so he can give me the knife. Jimin lets out a loud sigh and walks over to where I was with Jin and Namjoon. He begrudgingly places the knife in my hand and stomps away, back over to Yoongi.

"That was close," Namjoon smirks.

"You know," I click my tongue. "For being the most lethal and feared group in the current Mafia circle, you all sure are idiots."

"Some of us more than others," Jin nods his head at Jimin. I let out a small laugh and smile. Right now really felt like the calm before the storm.

"Are we ready?" Taehyung comes down the stairs with a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He smiles at us all and then heads over to start talking to Jimin.

My eyebrow raises at the sight of him acting so casual. It was only maybe half a day before we had that heartbreaking conversation; and I knew he still wasn't over it either.

All morning all he's done is avoid me. I couldn't blame him; I would honestly do the same thing if I was in his position.

"Yeah," Namjoon nods, putting his gun in his back pocket. "We're ready."

"Everyone remembers the plan right?" I look around at them all. We couldn't afford a mess up, not when Jungkook's life was on the line.

"Of course," Jimin scoffs. "We get their and go in through the roof since the penthouse is on the top floor," Jimin starts. "Namjoon will be going in the front doors with Jin and Hoseok for his scheduled meeting with Luke to negotiate for Jungkook. While he has Luke occupied, we sneak in from above and go to the same room Ara got stabbed in that one time-"

"That was funny," Hoseok snorts, slapping his knee comically.

"How is that funny?" I scoff at him.

"You survived," he says in a 'duh' tone. "So now you getting hurt is funny," he explains as I raise an eyebrow at him. "As long as you're okay, which you are, it's now allowed to be funny."

"I don't think-"

"As I was saying," Jimin cuts me off, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok and I. "We go into the room with the knife traps and get past that. Supposedly there's a handle on the side of the knife wall, which opens and reveals where your father kept all those who wrong him before. Jungkook is most likely in there," Jimin finishes proudly.

"Okay," Namjoon clasps his hands together. "Thank you Jimin for that wonderful reciting of the plan," he nods at the smiling boy. "Now we need to get going, or I'll be late for my meeting."

Immediately we all sling bags over our shoulders and pile into the car, Jin getting into the drivers seat. Once we're all inside Jin starts driving and it starts to hit me how important today is. If we mess this up, Jungkook could be in Luke's hands forever, which wouldn't be very long considering who Luke is. It would honestly be a miracle if he was still alive now.

When Namjoon arranged the meeting with Luke, he made sure to get him to say Jungkook was alive. However, Luke was a great liar, and could be using that skill right now to lure us into the penthouse and kill us all, or at least Namjoon. We could only hope he didn't know we would come with.

"Everyone better be on their best behavior," Yoongi clicks his tongue, glaring at everyone in the backseat, even Namjoon. "Or I'll kill you."

"Stop trying to be so scary," Hoseok rolls his eyes. "You're a softie and you know it."

"I can kill you right now if you'd like," Yoongi grits his teeth. Hoseok's eyes widen and he turns away, making me giggle. Yoongi looks over at me at the sound and a small smile appears on his lips.

At least he's not mad at me.

"Are we there yet?" Taehyung snaps, making me jump because he was right behind me.

Well there's someone who is.

"What are you? Four?" Jin rolls his eyes from the front. "We'll be there in like five minutes."

"Everyone just needs to cool it," Namjoon rubs his temples. "We're all on edge because of how important this is, but we need to keep a clear head and stay calm."

Everyone nods their head, knowing he was right. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to collect myself. I felt the car stop and I snapped them back open. Guess were here.

"Worst comes to worst, we meet back here," Jin nods, unbuckling his seat belt and hoping out of the car. Namjoon opens his door and steps out, looking at us all with a badly masked worried expression.

"Taehyung will get the signal when you can go," He says. "Ara," He looks at me and bites his lip. "Be careful."

"Always am cuz," I raise two fingers to my forehead and salute him. He seems to relax a little and gives me a small smile. "Go get em."

"Will do, cuz," he chuckles, closing the door on us. We watch him walk down the block and turn the corner, heading for the apartment building.

After a minute Taehyung's phone buzzes and he nods at Jimin, who's had his hand on the door handle since Namjoon left. He throws open the door and jumps out, eagerly waiting for us all to follow suit.

We all exit the car except for Taehyung; but then he starts to get out and I become very confused.

"What are you doing?" I push him back a little, making him sit on the edge of seat in the car.

"Coming with? What does it look like?" He rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"Why would you do that? You tell us where to go with your computer in the car," I look at him like he's crazy.

"Last time I stayed behind I was kidnapped," Taehyung clicks his tongue. "Plus I can do everything from my phone, it's jailbroken. I'm coming with."

"She's right Tae-"

"I'm coming with!" He yells, getting up and slamming the door loudly. Jimin cowers a bit at Taehyung's tone and my eyes widen at his sudden outburst.

"Hey," Yoongi points his finger at Taehyung. "I'm the only asshole here, so go back to being happy old Tae or you bet I'm going to shove you right back into the car? Got it?" He scolds him like a parent. Taehyung rolls his eyes but grumbles out a 'yes sir' to the rest of our amusement.

"Lead the way," Hoseok gestures to me. I smile at him and start the trip around the block to the side of the building.

Peering around the side and seeing the two guys standing guard at the back door reminded me of when Jungkook took the two of them when we were here last time. Now it was my turn, and I was sure I could do it way faster than him.

"How long do you think it took Jungkook to take them out last time Hobi?" I whisper to him.

"I don't know," he shrugs. "Maybe five minutes."

"Time me," I nod at his phone. "I'll do it in three."

I sprint out from behind the wall and grab the metal trash can lid from its bottom. In a swift move I fling it right at the man on the left, hitting him square in the head, making him fall to the ground with a thud.

"Holy shit," I hear Jimin giggle from the side.

The next guy runs at me quickly, arms out, ready to attack. I see his other hand reach back into his pocket for his gun and I duck down reaching into his pocket as he passes and grabbing it before he can even touch it.

When he turns around I'm already pointing the gun at him, and his hands go up in surrender. I know I cant risk the noise of the gunshot; holding it up was just for show.

"Come here," I nod my head towards me. He hesitates, but decides it's better to listen to the girl pointing a gun at him. He gets closer, only about a foot away.

When he's close enough I throw the gun aside and ball my hands up into fists. I land two punches to his face, sending blood flying from his mouth. He looks around dazed, clearly affected by the hits. In one last move I step back and swing my leg up in a roundhouse kick, hitting him right in the head. He falls to the ground hard and I smile to myself, turning back to face the rest of them.

"Time?" I look at Hoseok.

"Three minutes and eight seconds," He smirks. "Eight seconds over your goal."

"Damn it," I groan.

"Okay, that was great," Yoongi claps his hands together. "But we need to move on, or really, up."

We all crane our heads upwards to look at the top of the building. It's very high up, just the thought of getting up there makes me a little nervous.

"H-How are we getting up there?" Hoseok gulps.

Jimin reaches into his bag and pulls out a grappling hook, smirking at his scared friend.

"That doesn't look safe enough," Taehyung shivers, trying to cover up his fear.

"Oh it's not really," Jimin teases. "The rope could snap anytime."

"Stop it," I chuckle. "It's safe," I look at Taehyung and Hoseok with a reassuring smile. "If you know how to use it."

My smile turns into a smirk real fast when I see both their eyes widen in fear.

-

Hi guys. It's been a pretty hectic week. I'm sorry I couldn't get you a chapter earlier. This next week is also gonna be crazy so I apologize for how sporadic these next updates might be. Things are just happening all at once.

This is kinda more of a lighthearted chapter because the last two were sad with Tae and Yoongi. It's not my best work I'm aware but I hope you guys still liked it :/

Thank you all so much for 55k, I never thought we would get that far, you're all amazing and I love you ahhhh

Remember to vote, comment, and share!

~Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
82.8K 3.5K 62
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
4.2M 174K 72
❝ Stay away from those boys, Violet; they're nothing but trouble. ❞ #28 in fanfiction!!
190K 10.4K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...