More than a Fan? (Bae Suzy an...

By biscuitsandlove

Bae Suzy young and famous in her group Miss A. She has many oppa fans and men choose her as their ideal wome... More

Just a Fan?. ( Fanfic Bae Suzy and Chanyeol)
Just a normal guy.
My Chance?
Risks
My heart tho.
Whut?
Fated to see each other?
The Long Lunch.
Uhhhhh.
Our Love through the Rain.
I'll try for you.
The TalkShow
Its alright now.
Together.
Not your fault.
Goodbye for now?
Authors Note
Final Chapter .
SEQUEL IS HERE

Alone together.

1.9K 50 4
By biscuitsandlove

-CHANYEOL POV-

I looked at my phone as the car drove away. I was so happy i screamed in public. People were looking at me but i didn't care. I went back in the restraunt waiting for Baek and Kyungsoo, i leaned against the wall. I couldn't believe i finally had the courage to be myself and just relaxed talking to her. Baek and Kyungsoo Came out of the bathroom all wet and soaked. Kyungsoo just handed me the key to drive.I wondered what happened to them in the bathroom. When we got home i just ranned to the couch all happy. I looked at my phone about to text suzy, But wait what do i say...?

I just layed on down holding up my phone looking at her selca she took in my phone and thinking what to say to her. Should i just say hi? or should i say what's up? Oh no its tooo lame, then i decided to take a selca for her.

I was doing different poses but it was too weird. I just did a peace sign.

Then i heard Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in their room peeking out whispering to each other.

"Omo what is he doing." Kyungsoo peeking over baeks head.

"Weird creepy stuff man." Baekhyun said.

I ignored them then sent the picture to suzy hoping she'll reply.

I set my phone on the table and just sitting on the couch unpatiently checking the phone every 5 seconds. Then "BLING"

"Awww"

I started screaming. I probably sounded like i was getting murdered, Then she sent me a picture of her in the kitchen sitting with a peace sign.

Then after 15 minutes of sending each others selcas, i thought of asking her to hang out with me. Like you know friends... I was thinking if i should or i shouldn't but i had made my decision now.

"Do you want hang out later?" I texted her hitting send.

I was shaking and scared. Oh god why did i even sent her that maybe i should tell her i was jok-- "BLING"

"Sure i would love to!"

Then i jumped from the couch and started running around the house.

"YAH YAH!!! I ASKED SUZY TO HANG OUT WITH ME!" I barged into Baeks and Kyungsoo's room. They didn't know what to do but just group hug.

"OMO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN YESS!!" Baek said jumping up and down clapping cracking up.

"OMG YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF READY!" Kyungsoo said jumping off from his bed falling on the floor stumbling.

I got my phone out and texted her. "I'll pick you up in 30 mins?"
"BLING"

"Ok :)"

I ranned into my room with Kyungsoo and Baek running after me. I swear it felt like we were bunch of girls getting ready for a date.

I just washed my face and combed my hair. Putting on dark blue jeans and a white plain shirt and a snapback.

Kyungsoo tried putting on make up for me but i refused. Why did he even have make up?

I ranned towards the door grabbing Kyungsoo's car keys and ranned into the door forgetting to open it. Then i ranned outside got in the car and breathed deeply.

Ok i can do this. I drove out of the drive way and drove to suzy's place just shaking.

-BAE SUZYS POV-

"Suzy ah i have to leave now i won't be back in a week. I have a concert in japan coming up." Sehun said stroking the back of my head.

I just nodded. I wished i could spend a little time with Sehun.

Sehun gave me a quick peck on the lips and just left.

Then i was alone, Like always. The other members aren't going to be back by like 12 midnight. I was just bored so i walked in the kitchen looking at my phone then started giggling out of no where when i remembered what i did with Channy's phone. I was wondering why he hasn't texted me yet. I was waiting and waiting. i was about to fall asleep before i heard "BLING" I quickly woke up and looked at the phone. Chanyeol sent me a selfie.

"Aww" i sented to him. Now i was wondering what to say. So i just took a selca too. I did a peace sign too and sent it to Chanyeol waiting. Then after 15 minutes of our selfies i was wondering if i could come over to his house right now. Wait that's just random showing up... Or should i go randomly? No wait yes wait Oh god i was going to rip my hair out until "BLING"

"Do you want to hang out later?" He sent to me.

I literally just died. I never hung out with a fan before like him. I was so happy i was jumping up and down on the couch.

"Sure :)" i sent to him then ran as fast as i could looking in my closet what to wear. Then i decided to wear a white cardiagn and a tank top underneath with white shorts. I quickly ranned into the bathroom to fix my hair. "BLING"

"I'll Pick you up in 30 mins?"

"Ok :)"

I was running around the house getting too excited and nervous, Then i heard a car outside the house. I immediately ranned out of the door tripping over my shoes. Then i got up and flipped my hair acted like nothing happened. I saw Chanyeol outside already dressed up and opening my car door.

"Channy!" I said ranned to him and punched him in the arm lightly.

He just chuckled with his cute smile. I climbed into the seat and already a

excited about this. I wonder where he would be taking me though.

------------------------------------------------------------------

-CHANYEOL POV-

As i arrived at the house i got out of the car cause i felt like i was suffocating. I was so nervous. Me being alone with Suzy for the first time, Then she came out all gorgeous making me more nervous.

"Channy!" she ranned to me and punched me playfully in the arm. I didn't know what to do but just laugh. She got in the car and i was thinking of taking her to somewhere i haven't been to a long time.The Park.

When i was driving she was just looking out the window peacefully and calmed.

"Channy! Where are going.?"

"Somewhere fun and relaxing" i said looking at her tapping on the steering wheel.

Suzy just smiled and nodded. I just loved how she's just calm and chill about everything. As 4 minutes had past we arrived to the park, where kids were running around and people were just walking along the trail.

"The Park?" Suzy said laughing and looking around.

"Mmm come on i'll race you to the playground!" i said looking behind me and running.

She caught up to me and we both arrived first to the swings.

"Aha!! I win" Suzy said sticking her tongue out sitting on the swings.

"Uh huh sure"  i said just squinting at the bright sun and laughing.

"Oppa!" She said making my heart fluttered.

"Push me?" she said moving her feet around.

"Ok and how would you know im older than you just calling me Oppa?" I said moving suzy's swing back and forth slowly.

"Why ask? Do you not want me to call you Oppa?" she said looking back at me raising an eyebrow.

"Oh UH NO NO Still call me that" i said chuckling going back to my swing.

"You're still in highschool right?" She said still swinging.

"Yea Senior year almost about to graduate in a few weeks" I said looking at her laughing having fun.

I stood up and ranned to the playground.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" Suzy said stopping her swinging and followed me.

"Wow i feel great standing up on the castle playground" I shouted and took a deep breath.

"It's been a long time since i been here." suzy said walking around the big castle set.

"Suzy ah let's go down the this giant slide together?!" I said looking down at it.

"YES!" Suzy said like a little kid.

She sat down in the front and me in the back. I back hugged her and told her to go.

"NO IM SCARED!" She said laughing.

"What its just a slide!" I said looking down.

"Wait it is scary" I said laughing looking at suzy as she turned around

I tried pushing her forward but she kept laughing uncontrollably and frightened.

"Come on we can't stay in this position forever!" i said laughing but i actually liked hugging her like this.

"Ok!" She giggled and we both slided down the slide and we were screaming like there was ghost. It seemed like it took forever sliding down.

We both fell on the floor laughing. She got up and said "LETS DO THAT AGAIN!"

"NO! ANDWAE!" I said screaming.

She just looked at me laughed brushing her hair away from her face as the wind blew on her face making her hair go back. I stared at her intensely.

"Channy?" She waved her hand at me and smiled, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh uh walk with me?" I said looking at the trail and back at her.

"Sure" she said walking beside me.

I felt weird and embarrassed cause people were staring at us. Suzy on the other hand was perfectly fine.

I saw a man selling flowers. I looked at suzy and thinking if i should buy her a flower. I told Suzy to turn around and not to peek a bit.

"Don't look back ok?" I said running to the man selling flowers.

I was searching for a flower that matches suzy. "Mmm the white rose please?" I said pulling out my money.

He handed it over to me.

"Keep the change." i said running back to suzy.

"Oppa! Are you there?"

"Mmm Yea Turn around." I told her.

She turned around and looked at me. I pulled out a white rose from the back.

"You didn't have to!" Suzy said touching my finger tips while taking the rose.

"Mmm it matches you." i said looking at her with my eyes just staring at her innocent sweet face as she was looking at the rose and smiling.

I took another white rose and placed it in her hair.

"Beautiful." i said to myself.

"What?" Suzy said blushing.

"What oh uh nothing" i said looking down and laughing.

Then we were walking and talking for like hours. It was almost night time. We walked back to my car and just sat there looking at the sunset.

"Today was fun wasn't it?" I said looking over at her tired.

"Yes very fun" She said making eye contact with me and smiled.

"Don't you ever feel lonely?." i said continuing looking at the sunset.

"Yes. When i finish my schedule everyday going back home. I feel like something is missing i feel lonely and empty. You know? It's not the members... Its not Sehun too." she said closing her eyes.

I held her hand.

"Im here for you."

She looked at me surprised but smiled.

I drove her home. The car ride was quiet but it felt like a good quiet feeling.

I got out of my car and walked out with her to her door.

"Goodnight i'll text you later ok?" i said waving at her.

"Thank you for today Channy." Suzy said standing at her door and waving to me with the rose.

I smiled and drove away.

- BAE SUZY POV-

He took me to the park. I was glad he took me here cause it's been long since i haven't been here.

"The park?" I said laughing checking out everything.

"Come on i'll race you to the playground!" Chanyeol said looking at me and started running.

I ranned after him trying to get in front of him.

Then we arrived to the swings.

"I win!" I said sitting on the swings catching my breath and sticking my tongue out at him.

"Uh huh sure" He said squinting at the sun and laughing.

I called him Oppa, even though he was in highschool.

"Oppa!"

"Push me?" i said moving my feet around and smiling.

"Ok and how would you know im older than you just calling me Oppa?" He said pushing me lightly.

"Why ask? Do you not want me to call you Oppa?" i said raising my eyebrows at him looking behind me.

"Oh UH NO NO Still call me that"  He said chuckling going back to his swing.

"You're still in highschool right?" I asked as i was swinging freely and happily.

"Yea Senior year , almost about to graduate in a few weeks" He said.

He stood up from his swing and ranned to the playground set.

"Oppa where are you going?!" I said stopping my swing and following Chanyeol.

"Wow i feel great standing up on the castle playground" Chanyeol said shouting and sighing and spreading his arms out.

"It's been a long time since i been here." i told him walking around on the playground.

"Suzy ah let's go down the this giant slide together?!" He said as i turned out causing me to be excited.

"YES!"

I sat down at the top of the slide while Chanyeol was behind and putting his arms around me. It felt comfortable unlike Sehun's. Chanyeol told me to slide down.

"NO IM SCARED" I said feeling excited and giggly.

What its just a slide!" He said looking down.

"Wait it is scary" He told me and looked at me as i turned around.

He kept trying to push me down but it was hilarious i kept insisting and cracking up.

"Come on we can't stay in this position like this forever!" he said laughing. I actually wanted to stay like this forever.

"Ok!" i giggled and i pushed myself forward then we both slided down. We screamed like we were on rollar coasters. It felt long just to slide down.

We both fell on the floor laughing. It felt fun!

"LETS DO THAT AGAIN!" I got up and said.

"NO ANDWAE!" He said laughing and screamed.

The wind blew my hair messily i brushed my hair away from my face with my hands. Damn this wind.

Then I found Chanyeol just staring at me. I waved my hands at him.

"Channy?"

"Oh uh walk with me?" He said stuttering a bit and looked at the trail.

"Sure!" i said walking besides him.

People were staring at the both of us. I didn't actually really care. People stare at me all the time. I just walked and enjoy the air and having Chanyeol next to me in this walk with me.

Chanyeol suddenly told me to turn around and not to peek.

"Don't look back ok?" He said as i heard his footsteps rapidly running away.

Is he ditching me? or did he not want to hang out with me no more? Wait no he probably went to do something or wait what if he really ditched me. Ugh Nonsense Suzy.

"Oppa are you there?" i said waiting unpatiently.

Then i felt him behind me.

"Mmm yea turn around." He said as i turned around and looked at him.

He pulled out a pretty white rose i really loved.

"You didn't have to!" i said laughing and taking the rose feeling his fingertips.

"Mmm it matches you." He said as i looked at up at him looking at me.

He then took out a another white rose and placed it in my hair.

"Beautiful." i heard him say making me blush.

"What?" i said pretending not the hear.

"What oh uh nothing?" he said laughing looking down.

Then we were walking around the park just talking about our interests and stuff for hours. We walked back to his just to look at the sunset.

"Today was fun wasn't it?" He said in his tired voice looking at me.

"Yes very fun." i said looking at his eyes.

Then silence came upon us.

"Don't you ever feel lonely?." Chanyeol asking me continuing to look at the sunset.

"Yes. When i finish my schedule everyday going back home. I feel like something is missing i feel lonely and empty. You know? It's not the members... Its not Sehun too." i said closing my eyes thinking of what could be missing.

Then i felt a hand on my hand.

"Im here for you." Chanyeol said looking at me.

I was surprised but at the same time felt protected. I smiled at him.

The car ride was quiet. I liked the quiet though.

I got out of the car while Chanyeol walked with me to the front door.

"Goodnight i'll text you later." He said waving at me.

"Thank you for today Channy." I said smiling waving at him with the rose he gave me.

He just gave me a warm smile and drove away.

I thought to myself... Could he be the one that is the one missing inside of me making me feel lonely and empty?

Lmao This was a Long chapter o..o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 46
Baekhyun and Chanyeol- two different people. They come across one day, and their love begins. They experience many things, but most importantly they...
9.1K 250 32
Alisk Allithrine, a fan of EXO fell in love with the band's leader Kim Joon Myun. She thought it was impossible for an idol to love her but fate,dest...
6.8K 335 33
A girl Eun Ju is in high school and is the kind of people who aren't popular at all she was those kind of people. Until a new student comes... Read m...
10.6K 1.2K 60
When the cold girl met the playboy, what will happen?