One More Chance Given(naruto)

By golu2768

People say, if you have chance to reverse time. I will never repeat the same mistakes. Let's see how a drug... More

Rebirth Part 2
ch-3 admission in ninja school
ch-4 Chakra extraction?
ch-5 Meeting with jiraya-1
ch-6 Meeting with Jiraya-2
Ch-7 Dropping out of Ninja academy
Ch-8 Gaining First Supernatural Power
Ch-9 Fake Prophecy
Ch 10 Richness could be dangerous-1
Ch-11 Richness could be dangerous-2
Ch-12 First kill
Ch-13 More killing
Ch-14 Why "kill the weak first" ?
Ch 15 Should I feel guilt after killing?
Ch-16 Power Upgrade-1
Ch-17 Power upgrade-2
ch-18 Acting could help you survive?
ch-19 Why no one messes up with Samurai's Country?
Ch-20 who said to become great you have to sacrifice family?
Ch 21 Young people should spend less money?
Ch-22 Entering Dojo-1 (First Test)
Ch-23 Entering Dojo-2
ch-24 Entering Dojo-3(you are not a samurai)
ch- 25 Entering Dojo-4(Is something good happened?)
ARC-02
Ch- 26 Last Battle-01(Battle after 2year time skip)
Ch 27 Last Battle-02(Difficult Choice)
Ch 28 Last Battle-03(upgrade in mental power)
Ch-29 am I living the life without regrets?
Ch- 30 Use of New Ability
Ch 31 Prelude to Second World War
Ch-32 Secret Technique-01
Ch 33 Secret Technique-02
Ch-34 Secret Technique-03(new discovery)
Ch 35 Resentment
Ch-36 At Last Mastering the Secret Technique
Ch-37 Challenge from another Dojo
Ch-38 Kouske's elegant or girly moves?
Ch-39 Create your own world
Ch 40 Leaving Dojo-1
Story So Far(recap-arc01,arc02)
Ch-41 A University in Naruto World

Rebirth Part 1

574 14 4
By golu2768

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, gramatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

It's been 6 months since I came to this world. Initially, I thought It was medieval era. But again, when i saw polythene bags and cooking utensil then i thought may be i am living in a village because only thing i saw was dirt road and dense greenery. Then again, i heard about death of my father. I was in my mother's arm and she was preparing for the funeral. This was the first time i went out from my house on the road i saw some people in weird dresses. I thought of them some warrior. But dress code is so unique that i started to recall my past memories of some certain anime - Naruto.

Time passed...

My mother, she took over some work about tailoring. She rarely stays at home. I estimated that her age is in early 20s. But the look of her face gives me the feeling of around 35. In past 2 years, she aged a lot.

In past 2 years, I have been taking some notes in English about what i could remember in Naruto. Still, I don't know the exact time line. I just know that 3rd generation is still middle aged uncle.

When i walk around my house, I don't see many young children after 4-5 years playing in mud. Children here, start helping their parents after 5 year old and if they are rich then 7-8 year old. Maybe, children in NarutoWorld are precocious.

Another 2 years passed...

My interaction with mother is still very few. I don't know because of guilt or alienation. I don't take initiative to interact with her. But some things are changing. Because of constant hard work to provide food despite her haggard look. I unknowingly, started doing house work- laundry, cooking, sweeping. Unconsciously, I wanted to reduce her work load.

There are few more common sense i started to learn. Ninja school isn't free. I need to have money to learn ninja. World war-2 still hasn't happened yet because there is no three legendary Sanin.

One more thing I learned is that i am not a genius. I tried to run around village to exercise. Because in my memory, itachi, kakashi and there are several geniuses who could break a thigh size tree at the age of 4-5. I don't know the value force but ninja children have very super human strength.

I am still a very normal person. 1km running is still my limit. I thought it would be easy to change my destiny when i will be reborn but my lazy mentality haven't changed.

In my past life, I was a genius. But I wanted to be more than genius. After high grades in school, I admitted in Stanford University. I suddenly lost my inspiration after getting into college. I did some experiments on myself and some how i started taking drugs and became a complete addict.

I had to dropout from college to get complete control over my life. I wanted to change my environment. I promised so many times to change but i couldn't give up my old habits. In the end, I died in my sleep.

I learned that when you became addict whether it is game/internet-addict, drug-addict or any other. It's not just psychological but medically your body will react if you suddenly stop doing your past habits.

I thought here in naruto i have completely different body and medically i have become healthy. So, It will be easy to start working hard towards my aim. But now i realize that whatever i did in previous life is still effecting me. My will power is very weak. I tend to give up very easily. I have become inherently weak and habits of procrastination still there.

Today, I again gave up running. I was massaging my mother's head. She started coughing again. I don't know why her condition is still deteriorating. I asked whether she is taking her medicine. I wanted to let her reduce her work time but she didn't listen.

Another 3 months passed, I started to work at a restaurant. I don't know why today, I feel uneasy. I left the shop and come back home early. I opened the door and mom was there.

She had a letter in her hand and when i came back she smiled at me. i put my stuff in my room stood behind her chair and began massaging her head. Today, she didn't cough. I was happy about it.

I supported her and laid her in bed. Night passed, In the morning mom still wasn't awake. I didn't wake up her and started making soup and rice. After bathing, I served breakfast on the table and went to wake up my mother.

I tried to wake up her but she didn't move. I started to shake her but she didn't move. When, i put finger under her nose, my mind become blank. I wanted to call doctor but I knew why she didn't cough in the night.

I helplessly sat on the floor. No sound came from my mouth. My eyes blurred. Water drops started falling from my eyes. I didn't cry but my eyes still flooding with water drops.

Only then i realize, how important was she to me.

To be continueed.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 4K 37
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...
165K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
32.7K 2.8K 25
ඒ ආත්මෙ වගේ රූපෙ නොතිබුනත් අපි අපේමයි ඒ කෝපි ඇස් ඒක සනාත කරනවා.
142K 5.5K 73
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...