15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

I love you

4.8K 217 26
By oneperson100feelings

Veronica

We sat there for a long time comfortable with each other in the silence. It wasn't awkward, none of us had to do the small talk. It is then that I realised that we talk to each other because we want to not because we have to.

"Thank you so much Cookie."

"For the thing with your father? You have to stop saying that." I said and I was genuinely tired of him thanking me for the same thing again and again. I didn't do anything, I just helped him get his feelings out.

"For that of course but also for making me who I am." He said and it took me by shock. I didn't see this coming and it was a big thing for me.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at me now and see the Ayan that met you on the first day you started college. I was that reckless young boy who didn't care about anything. You know the day you came to college I did something so stupid but now just look at me. I am behaving like a mature person. Understanding situations, getting my way out, adjusting and most importantly telling people that I love them. I never imagined this version of myself and love this version of myself." He said and I felt so good to see him so happy.

After all this I am certain about one thing. His happiness matters a lot to me. I didn't know I would be saying something as cliche as this but his happiness can light up my mood at any moment.

"You just want to keep sitting here or leave?" He asked suddenly trying to change the topic. He hates it when he expresses his feelings. It makes him feel less of a man and I think that is stupid. How will one understand if he doesn't express?

"Let's go its been a long day afterall. I really wanted to see that carnival though."

"You do? We can always go back." He said as we started walking towards the exit.

"No no. It has been a long day. You look very tired too. Let's just go back. You were up all night yesterday worried about the Lucas thing. Take some rest." He genuinely looked very tired and exhausted.

"You wanted to go so let's go. I don't have a problem in going." He said but his eyes and body were speaking a different story. His eyes begged me to let him go and sleep.

"We don't have to complete everything I wish for."

"Yes we do. Anytime you ask me for something my heart just can't say a no. Till the time I don't see the happiness on your face after we have done the thing, I am just not satisfied. I keep on thinking about ways to make you happy."

Sometimes when he says those things they seem too good to be true. Each time he says something nice to me I wonder if it is not a dream because if it was, my heart would be broken into million pieces.

If it was a dream, I would still live it to my fullest because it was with him.

"Why Ayan?" I asked and he looked at me. That was a question with both of us were dreading since a long time. He didn't say a word, neither did I. We stared at each other recalling all the amazing memories and all the moments we had.

He wanted to say something and I wanted to hear it but somehow both of us were unable to do it. His eyes still didn't leave mine. Suddenly, he broke the eye contact and walked away without saying a word.

A part of me broke, I really wanted to know the answer. What was between us? There was a lot of care, concern, admiration and so many other things that words couln't describe. I put all the feelings to rest and walked out.

He was already seated in the car and as soon as I sat he drove. He drove in silence. I felt a little hurt by the way he was acting but I decided not to question him again because if he didn't answer this time it would be it.

We arrived at the hotel and he straight went up to our room. I was angry at him for cutting me out like that. If he didn't want to answer me, he should have said it but avoiding me or not acknowledging my existence is not correct.

When I reached the room he was already in his bed, pretending to be asleep. I knew he wouldn't sleep so early but I was in no mood to argue with him so I just went and lay on my bed.

These past few days had completely changed my life. When I go back to college it is going to be completely different. I am going to be completely different person. It had been few days since I spoke to Mom and Jake.

My mother knew everything about this trip and she was a little hesistant at first because she didn't like the idea of some guy paying for me. That was an amazing quality about her. She was a woman with pride and she taught be and Jake to be the same. I told her how I promised Ayan to pay the full amount and it is then that she agreed.

I begged her not to tell Jake about it. He would totally freak out and I didn't have the energy to talk to him about this. We so many thoughts in my head I fell asleep.

I woke up next day and went straight to Ayan's room and quickly got dressed to speak to him. I didn't like how our conversation ended previous night and I wanted to resolve it.

I knocked on his door but he wasn't there inside. I checked my phone if he dropped a message but there was none. He would have probably gone to meet his father. Before I could think any further I saw Will standing at the door.

"Madam, I have been told to assist you. Please come with me when you're ready." He said.

"Where to exactly?" I asked still confused about what was happeming. Ayan has to stop doing this. There was a time I loved surprises but now I get terrified when he does that.

"I am afraid I can't tell you that." He said and I was so sure that I was hearing that answer so I just nodded and followed him outside.

"Will, I am really sorry for my behaviour yesterday night. It was totally inappropriate." I said to him as soon as I sat in the car. Yesterday I practically assaulted the poor man and he didn't say a word.

"You were just worried about him. It is fine. I am glad you did that." He said and I could see him smiling through the mirror.

"What do you mean?"

"I have driven many girls in this car and I know that nobody has ever cared about Ayan sir like you have. It is nice to know that he has somebody who cares about him so much for a change." He looked very happy when he said this and I knew he cared about Ayan too.

We stopped at a destination and before I could step outside to see where we were, he stopped me.

"Miss I will have to blindfold you for the rest of the time. I hope that is not a problem." He said and I was a little scared. When someone blindfolds you, one has to have trust in them.

I don't trust anyone except Ayan when it comes to going blind on an unknown path. That is what I have been doing the past few days, just trust him and go wherever he takes me.

Nevertheless I put on the blindfold and walked with Will. These kind of things scare me so much. We walked for quite some time and I could feel myself walking on grass. We were probably in a field or playground or something. I wonder what Ayan has planned this time.

"Cookie?" I heard Ayan's voice and I was content knowing that he was finally there. Now there was nothing to be worried about.

"Listen Veronica, I am going to lift you up. There is nothing to be worried about. Is it okay if I do so?" He asked as politely as he could.

Of course I didn't have a problem. In fact the thought of him touching me is something I get so excited about. Slowly I felt too firm hands lift me and I knew it was going to hard not to blush.

He lifted me and the smile grew wider and wider. I am sure he must have caught me blushing and given that stupid grin. I hate that grin, although it makes him look so hot. He put me down and I think I groaned a little bit. I hope he didn't hear it. There was a wooden base and I was really confused about what was happening.

"What is happening Ayan? Can I please remove this blindold?"

"Just a second. I will help you remove it in a minute." He said and there was a lot of hussle happening. I felt a loud horn and then something moving.

"Ayan, where are you? Something is moving. I am scared. What's happening?" I said trying to move around to find him. The platform that I was standing on was definetly moving faster and it scared me more.

"Just a minute Cookie. Give me sometime. Please." He said and his voice didn't seem that far.

"I am removing it Ayan. This thing scares me." I said and removed the blindfold. What I saw was something I never thought would happen.

"Couldn't you wait for a second Cookie? Nevermind. Here is your wish of travelling in a hot air balloon. Completed." He said and I stood there few feet away from the ground in shock.

"I can't believe you did that. I mean.. this is.. I don't know what to say Ayan." I really didn't know what to say. It was so beautiful. Thousands of feet above the ground in the clear sky. As we kept going up further the ground seemed farther and it kept on increasing its beauty.

"You don't have to say anything Cookie. It is my turn to do it." He said and starting moving towards me. It was like cat got my tongue because I couldn't say a word to him. As his steps started getting closer, I got more nervous. He stopped just a few steps away from me and looked into my eyes.

"I have never been more nervous my entire life."

"What is happening Ay..? Before I could say anything further he placed his finger on my lips to prevent me from talking.

"Don't say anything today. It is my turn to do the talking." He said and I nodded my head in understanding.

"When I first saw you I knew you were special. I had this urge of protecting you no matter what. At first I thought it was only because you were beautiful. Hell! It is the first time I called some girl beautiful instead of hot. As we spent more time together I knew you were different. Different than all the other girls I ever met. You didn't want to recieve love but still you gave it in tons. I tried so hard to be away from you but you just came to rescue me from every bad situation or bad desicion like an angel. It didn't take me long to realise that you're the angel of my life. I got so worried when someone else came close to you because you're so good and someone would notice that and take you away. I want you to fix me. Only me. Over the past few days you have changed me like nobody else could do. I am what I am because of you. I can't imagine s day without talking or fighting with you. I notice every bit of you. I know every emotion you go through. I know you better than you know yourself. I see you everyday and only I know how I control the urge to not kiss you when you are rolling your eyes or scrunching your nose or just simply walking around. I am a better person because of you and for you. Yesterday night when you asked why your happiness was so important I had to tell you that everything that makes you happy is important because I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you more than anything else in this world." He said and I stood there with tears in my eyes.

I wanted to say it back so badly but I didn't know what to do or say. He walked away from me and it made me anxious.

"Close your eyes Cookie." He said and I didn't want to ruin any of his surprises so I did as he said. After a minute he told me open my eyes and there he was seated on his knees with a big basket of a whole collection of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Tv series, my favourite pizza and a giant panda bear.

"With this basket of all the things you love in your life I offer you my love, my heart and myself. Cookie, will you be my girlfriend?" He said and that's when I fully cried. I sat down on my knees with him and looked at him. I wanted him to kiss me so badly but he didn't.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. A million times yes. I will be your girlfriend Mr Ayan Brooke." I said and hugged him as tightly as I could. This was the best day of my life. I loved him so much but still I couldn't say it. I was too afraid too. My heart kept fluttering at the thought that he loved me. He loved me. Me. Oh my god!

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you." He clenched his fists and moved forward. My breath hitched.

"I want to see you smile every morning and lie beside you each night. I cannot think of somebody more perfect for me then you are. You're my strength and biggest weakness. You complete me. I could do anything to bring a smile on your face and kill any man who brings a tear."

I cant believe it, the college bad boy who had every girl on his feet wanted me.

Suddenly his hand started moving around my thigh making circles on them. He leaned forward. Our lips were so close still he did not kiss me. What a tease! His finger was going to enter me when he stopped.

Instead he turned me around and now he was hugging me from the back as we looked at the clear sky. He kept giving me kisses on the neck and I hated it that he wouldn't kiss me.

"Cookie, with this I am complete." He said and made his firm on my waist tighter and I stood there living my fairytale.

A/N- Hey guys. Finally the chapter you wrre waiting for. Are you happy how he confessed? I will write Veronica's side too beautifully. She will express too. Please tell me how you liked this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53.2K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
84.5K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...