Destined By The Stars // NCT...

By Kalopcholia

Everyone has their own soulmates. They all have different soulmate symptoms. Han Hyo Yoo looks like a normal... More

Introduction (Main Character Cast)
Chapter 1 Middle School Against High School
Chapter 2 Let The Competition Begin!!!
Chapter 3 2 Soulmates Found
Chapter 4 Breaks in Dorms
Chapter 5 Plans for The Day
Chapter 6 Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 7 First Day As a Trainee and Another Soulmate Found
Chapter 8 A Quadruple Date
Chapter 10 Dance Training with Sunbaenims
Chapter 11 Another Day As a Trainee..But In Love
Chapter 12 A Performance's Blast
Chapter 13 Perfect Dates
Chapter 14 A Sudden Meeting and Filming
Chapter 15 Training with Sunbaes and A Soulmate Found
Chapter 16 Studying Hard and Creating Music
Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion
Chapter 18 Practice, Recording and Romance
Chapter 19 A Sudden Challenge
Chapter 20 Marks, Journeys, Introductions
Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs
Chapter 22 Introductions, Filming, Editing
Chapter 23 Birthday Celebration, Soulmates Found and Finally Debuting
Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage
Chapter 25 Magazine Photoshoot, New Pets And NCT Night Night
Chapter 26 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 1
Chapter 27 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 2
Chapter 28 Practice and Our First V Live
Chapter 29 Our First Day Of School and Concert
Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen
Chapter 31 Music Bank But A Problem?
Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy
Chapter 33 Interviews
Chapter 34 Trial and News
Chapter 35 Back To Work
Chapter 36 World Tour
Chapter 37 Surprise Indeed
Chapter 38 A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 39 End
Epilogue
2K Special

Chapter 9 Telling The Truth (Part 2 of Chapter 8)

355 12 2
By Kalopcholia

Hyoyoo's POV

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. "I know you were lying when you suddenly laughed out loud after saying the confession. So, what are you or at least what really did happen that you laughed?" he asked with his deep and raspy voice. I gulped again thinking whether I should tell him or not. I am mentally debating with myself. I don't know if I should tell the truth or just make up excuses so he would somehow believe me and I can tell him another time. I guess I have to tell him. "I-I'm a mindreader. You may not believe me but it's true." I said, nervous to what his reaction would be. The others know what's happening so they sent me a big loud 'WHAT?!' telepathically.

I sent them back a 'Tell your soulmates too' and they agreed. Minho has his jaw dropped and I am literally scared of what he's gonna do. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone but you gotta believe me when I say this and keep it a secret okay?" Minho said. "Ok..." I said confused. "I'm.. I'm a v-vampire. You might think that this is a joke but it's not." he said reluctantly. My eyes go wide. "Never knew fanfics come true pt. 2" I said. "Huh? You're not mad or confused? I'm a monster" he said. "No you're not oppa. I actually have a thing about vampires. They're special and interesting. I've always had a liking towards vampires but I never knew you are one. Now, tell me everything." I said.

"Me and Felix are the last vampires alive in history. The rest were killed 21 years ago. My mother made it through and I was born. When I was 8 she died due to blood cancer. Then, my current parents are the ones who adopted me. I know that they're not my real parents but I treat them like they are and they treat me like their own son. My soulmate.. she has to be a vampire in order to be able to be with me." he explained. "But I'm no vampire you know that right?" I said. "You're not a vampire but you somehow have vampire blood in you." he said.

"What?! Then, does my cousin have it too?" I asked shocked. "Yes, your cousin has it too. It's probably just you two." Minho said. "But how come? How is it just us?" I asked of course confused. "Don't worry about anything. You two are probably special." Minho said. "Oh, and about the whole vampire thing I'm guessing the girls already know so don't tell anyone. Also, the soulmate thing where you have to be a vampire will be in the future." he continues. The girls sent me a 'We won't tell anyone' telepathically and we (me, Yerin, and Eunhwa) sent Hayeon and Felix the same.

When I told Minho, he said "I can read your mind and do telepathy with you sweetie you don't have to tell me." "Oh okay" I said. Suddenly, he leans his back on the bed laying down and spread his arms out. "Come cuddle with me~~~" he whined. "Okay chill.." I said while laying down with him. He pulled me closer to him and wraps his limbs around me. His arms encircling my waist and his legs entangled with mine. Then, we cuddled to take a nap at least.

Yerin's POV
(This happened when they all go to their own rooms)

I entered my room with Lucas trailing behind me. Then, I suddenly got the notif that Minho is literally asking Hyoyoo what she is. I got worried immediately. No one has ever known our secret. Lucas noticed my troubled expression so he asked "你没事吗? (Are you okay?)" "恩。。我没事。(Umm.. I'm fine)" I said. Then, I got the notif that Hyoyoo revealed our secret and the three of us (me, Hayeon, and Eunhwa) telepathically screamed at her and she simply said that we should tell our soulmates too. We sent an 'okay' back to her. I took a deep breath and said "Lucas 我需要跟你说一件事。(Lucas I need to tell you one thing)" "是什么事? (What is it?)" Lucas asked looking troubled. "I-I can do telekinesis." I said and look down at my feet afraid of his reaction. His eyes widen

"真的吗?! (Really?!)" he asked obviously shocked. "嗯。。(Mhm)" I said probably below whisper. He suddenly hugged me and said "哇。。太好了 (Wah.. that's amazing)" "你没失望啊? (You're not disappointed?)" I asked not expecting his reaction. "为什么要失望呀? (Why should I be disappointed?)" he asked. "我不知道。可能你会失望。可能你会失望因为我没告诉你呢。还有,别告诉别人哦。(I don't know. Maybe you'll be disappointed at me. Maybe you'll be disappointed at me because I didn't tell you. Also, don't tell anyone else)" I said. "虽然我失望了,你还是我亲爱的知音,对吧? 还有,我不会告诉别人的。(Although I'm disappointed, you're still my beloved soulmate, right? Also, I won't tell anyone)" he said as he cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately.

He asked for permission to enter me by licking my lower lip and I let him in. His warm tongue exploring my warm cavern thoroughly. When we pulled away, we both have wide grins plastered on our face. Then, we get the message by Minho and Felix and we sent them a 'We won't tell anyone' telepathically. Then, he smashed his lips on mine again. Maybe Minho and Hyoyoo aren't the most touchy after all.

Hayeon's POV

(This happened when they all go to their own rooms)

I entered my room with Felix trailing behind me. Then, I suddenly got the notif that Minho is literally asking Hyoyoo what she is. I got anxious immediately. No one has ever known our secret. I am literally hoping that she won't tell him. Felix noticed my weird self and asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm okay." Right as I answer him, I got the notif that Hyoyoo revealed our secret and the three of us (me, Yerin, and Eunhwa) telepathically screamed at her and she simply said that we should tell our soulmates too. We sent an 'okay' back to her. I took a deep breath and said "I need to tell you something.." "Okay, and what is that?" Felix asked confused. "I-I can do telepathy." I said afraid of his reaction. I look down to my feet but he lifts my chin up with two fingers and said "I'm not alone..."

"What do you mean oppa?" I asked him. "I'm a vampire. It's true, I'm not joking" he said reluctantly. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Yeah.." he said. "Tell me everything." I said eagerly. "Huh? You're not confused? I'm not normal" he said. "No you're not, I know that oppa. It's rare to see these things. Besides, I'm not normal either. Now, tell me everything." I said. "Me and Minho are the last vampires alive in history. The rest were killed 21 years ago. My mother survived and I was born few years later. When I was 6, my mother died due to murder. Then, my current parents are the ones who adopted me and as you know we moved to Australia even though we're Korean. We don't really speak of the whole adopting thing. One more thing, my soulmate has to be a vampire in order to be able to be with me." he explained.

"But I'm not a vampire?" I said. "Of course you aren't, but you have vampire blood." he said. "What?! Then, does my cousin have it too?" I asked shocked. "Yes, your cousin has it too." Felix said. "But how come? How is it just us?" I asked of course confused. "Don't worry about it, okay? Maybe you two are special." Felix said. "Oh, and about the whole vampire thing I'm guessing that the girls already know considering your telepathy skills so please don't tell anyone. And don't worry about the whole ordeal on you having to be a vampire, that's for the future us to worry about." he continues.

The girls sent me a 'We won't tell anyone' telepathically and we (me, Yerin, and Eunhwa) sent Minho and Hyoyoo the same. I was about to tell Felix about the response when he cut me off "You don't have to tell me, I can read your mind and do telepathy with you." "Oh okay." I said. "Also oppa, please don't tell anyone about this." I continued. "Of course I won't." he replied and suddenly kiss me and I kiss him back. This man really is amazing.

Eunhwa's POV

(This happened when they all go to their own rooms)

I entered my room with Jisung trailing behind me. Then, I suddenly got the notif that Minho is literally asking Hyoyoo what she is. I got taken aback by the sudden notification. No one has ever known our secret. I am mentally hoping that she won't reveal our secret. Jisung noticed my expression and asked me "Eunhwa, are you okay?" "Of course I am." I said. Then, I got the notif that Hyoyoo revealed our secret and the three of us (me, Hayeon, and Yerin) telepathically screamed at her and she simply said that we should tell our soulmates too. We sent an 'okay' back to her. I took a deep breath and said "Oppa, I need to tell you something." "Okay.." Jisung trailed off. "I can do t-teleportation." and right as I said that, I look down.

"Awesomee..." Jisung said. "H-Huh?" I asked confused. "It's awesome that you can do teleportation. I mean like it's probably just you or something so you're obviously special." he said. "Y-You're not mad, are you?" I asked reluctantly. "Of course not! Why would I be?" Jisung said cheerfully and wraps his arms around me. "I don't know but okay. And please don't tell anyone about this." I said. "I won't, trust me." he said. He kissed me and I am left shocked. How does he become so bold yet at times he is so shy. I don't get this boy but I still kiss him back anyways. Surprisingly, he asked for permission to enter me by licking my lower lip and I let him in. His warm tongue exploring my warm cavern.

I am literally, literally shocked at him right now that I can feel my cheeks heating up. When we both pull away, our faces are burning that BTS's Fire and Wanna One's Burn It Up can't even beat the heat. Then, I lay on the bed and he does the same. Then, we get the message by Minho and Felix and we sent them a 'We won't tell anyone' telepathically. I drift to my nap and Jisung wraps his arms around me and he drifts into his nap as well. Never knew that Jisung can be this romantic.

1 hour later
Jungwoo's POV

"Jungwoo, can you get Lucas and Jisung over here?" Johnny asked. "Sure hyung." I said. "I'm coming with you" Jeno and Jaemin said. Then, we all go to their dorm through that door that connects our two dorms. Once we get in, we look at the nearest door and Jeno asked "Whose room is this?" "I don't know. Wanna go in and look?" Jaemin suggested. "Why not?" I shrugged. We all enter the room without even knocking and we find Jisung sleeping comfortably beside Eunhwa while cuddling her, his arms wrapped around her waist and his head snuggled up into Eunhwa's hair. Eunhwa isn't exactly less touchy than Jisung's either. Her arms are wrapped around Jisung's torso and her head is all snuggled up aginst his chest.

Me and Jaemin had to stifle a laughter while Jeno is cringing at the sight. I mean, who knew Jisung would be able to be this clingy and everything. Jaemin takes photos to blackmail them somehow, that's his evil plan for Jisung after all the teasing that he has done to Jaemin. This boy seriously has his tricks up his sleeves. Then, we decided to wake Jisung up while Jaemin uploads the photo to the NCT group. At first, Eunhwa wakes up so she sits up immediately. She looks at us wide eyed. She was about to say something when a clueless sleepy Jisung pulls her back down on the bed and snuggles to her even more and mumbled "Stop moving."

Eunhwa's cheeks heat up and the three of us (me, Jaemin, and Jeno) had to stifle our laughter. And apparently at that moment, Jisung puts his leg around Eunhwa's waist and the other entangled between her two other legs. She blushes again and this time taps Jisung's shoulder. He humms and pulls her closer to him as if she was a teddy bear. "Umm.. Jisung oppa I know it's really comfortable and warm like this but your Jungwoo hyung, Jeno hyung, and Jaemin hyung are here." Eunhwa said knocking some sense into Jisung. His eyes immediately shot open and he sits up and screamed "HYUNG WHY ARE YOU HERE WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I AM SO DEAD!!!!!!" "Woah okay chill maknae we only came here to get you and Lucas but apparently we ran into this. And Jaemin took a picture and sent it to the NCT group." Jeno said. "HE WHAT?!!!!" they both shouted.

"Geez, chill you two" a new voice said. We turned our heads and see Changbin and Seungmin. "Why are you two here?" I asked them. "The same reason as you guys probably. Getting Minho and Felix but instead finding the cringey stuff I guess. Don't worry Seungmin took pictures if you want to see." Changbin explained and we all nodded eagerly. Seungmin takes out his phone and shows us the pictures and I have to admit that Hayeon and Felix are really cute together. "In exchange for that, let us see their pictures." Seungmin said while pointing to Jisung and Eunhwa. Jaemin secretly smirks to himself and takes out his phone while saying "My pleasure."

He scrolls through his camera roll and shows them the photo once he found out. I can see fro the corner of my eye that Jisung and Eunhwa are both blushing like crazy. "I can't people do this these days... the maknaes, like literally." Changbin said. "Let's go check on Lucas and Yerin now." I suggested and they all nodded so we go to what seems like her room. When we get in there, we see Lucas and Yerin having some sort of movie time together. I recognize the movie as 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'. So, they're basically watching a cheesy romance Korean drama all cuddled up together under the blankets while eating popcorn.

We slightly cringe to ourselves at the cliché chosen date type. We silently take a picture of them through the small gap of the door and then we send it to our own groups. Then, we pretend to just get there and knock the door. Yerin opens it a few seconds later and she smiled seeing us. "Hi guys what do you need?" she asks. "Oh, we're just here for Lucas and the boys. Is it okay if we take him back or do you want to come with us?" I explained. "I guess me and the girls would come with you. Wait, I'm gonna call him." We hear some jibberish Chinese, well to them it is jibberish but it actually isn't. I heard more of a

"宝贝, 那是谁呀? (Baby, who is that?)" with Lucas' voice. I cringed at the nickname. "是 Jungwoo, Jeno, 还有 Jaemin。他们在这儿来叫你们回去。(It's Jungwoo, Jeno, and Jaemin. They're here to get you back)" which sounds like Yerin. "好的。可是你可以跟我回去吗?(Okay. But can you come with me?)" "当然。我和 Eunhwa 是跟你和 Jisung 回去的。(Of course. Me and Eunhwa will go with you and Jisung)" Then with that they come out and said a 'Let's go' before leaving with us to call Jisung and Eunhwa before leaving to the NCT dorms. We bid goodbye to Changbin and Seungmin and then head to our dorms.

Changbin's POV

Once the NCT squad leaves, me and Seungmin go find Minho and Hyoyoo since Hayeon and Felix are already up. We go in her room and we find both of them entangled with each other. Minho had one of his hands entangled in Hyoyoo's hair and the other holding her waist. Hyoyoo's condition isn't any better either. She has one of her hands against Minho's chest and her other hand is holding his bicep. I guess the position was too cringey for Seungmin so he scrunched up his face and steps back. While he does that, I take a picture of them for blackmailing. Then, we come in and wake Minho up. Surely enough he wakes up and he stares at us wide eyed and sits up. Apparently, Hyoyoo wakes up due to the sudden movement.

"What- OMG WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!" she suddenly screamed and looks at us with shaking eyes. Me and Seungmin burst into a fit of laughter. "You guys make sweet photos." Seungmin said. They both blushed and we chuckled. "The photos are sooooo cute." I said while showing them the picture I took. They blush so hard that their cheeks go to a deep shade of scarlet. Minho hides his red face in Hyoyoo's hair and she hides her face in Minho's chest. "So much skinshippppp" Seungmin whined while I take another picture.

"C'mon let's go back to the dorms. You can come with us." I said. "Okay." Hyoyoo replied and we all walk out with Hyoyoo and Minho walking side by side holding hands. We call Hayeon and Felix as well and then we all leave to our dorm, the Stray Kids' dorm. Once we arrive there, Han immediately comes running downstairs to greet us. Then Chan and Woojin came along and then Hyunjin and I.N. We all sit down in the living room and chat about everything and nothing. "Do you have school tomorrow?" Chan asked Hyoyoo and Hayeon. "Yeah. These few days we weren't at school because the principal gave all of us a break because we won the competition." Hayeon explained.

"By the way, how was your dates?" Hyunjin said smugly. "Great I guess" Hyoyoo said as she glared at me and Seungmin. "Okay what happened between you three?" Hyunjin asked. "Oh nothi-" I cut Hyoyoo off. "This happened" I said while unlocking my phone and showing them the pictures. "Okay, Minho hyung, Felix hyung since when were you guys so touchy and well like this?" I.N. said his thoughts out loud. "Since we found out that they're our soulmates." Minho replied while wrapping his arms around Hyoyoo's waist and kissing her cheek, then her lips. "Hey hey PDA down low lovebirds. I swear to god you guys are so touchy." Chan said frustrated. "Don't be frustrated about us being touchy because you haven't found your soulmate yet." Hyoyoo roasted. "Yeah, you'll understand when you meet her." Minho continued.

We all laughed while Chan was speechless. We watch movies, basically the movie "Ready Player One" and "Crazy Rich Asians" since Hyoyoo and Hayeon suggested it. We watch it with Korean subs because most of us don't understand since it's in English and some Chinese. After the movies, we decided to head to BlackR's dorm for dinner. Apparently, Yerin and Eunhwa brought all of the NCT members with them so the dorm looks like a party destination now.

Hayeon's POV

The girls and I cook dinner for all of them. "Guys, BBQ or Samgyeobsal?" Yerin asked them. "SAMGYEOBSAL!!" they all shouted somehow simultaneously. We cook and we call them once it's ready. We all eat at the living room because like how would the dining room fit 31 people? We all eat while chatting and in fact, BlackR were blackmailed by the boys. They took pictures of us with our soulmates together. So we are resulted to do embarrassing things. "Now, Yerin, you have to sit on Lucas' lap facing him until we all have to leave." Jaehyun said while smirking. Lucas and Yerin's eyes go wide but they have to do it anyways so Yerin goes over to Lucas and sits on his lap facing him.

The position us sweet but really awkward. They all cheered while Lucas and Yerin's cheeks both turn red. Because Yerin was getting tired of sitting straight up, she rests her head on Lucas' chest and wraps her arms around his torso. They all cheer louder. "Okay Eunhwa... you have to kiss Jisung..." Kun trailed off. "On the lips!" Chenle screamed. Eunhwa and Jisung's jaws dropped and everyone else has that stupid grin on their faces waiting for the act. "Stand up!" Renjun demanded. They both stand up and walk towards each other. Then, Eunhwa kisses Jisung, a peck to be precise since she couldn't bear the embarrassment. Surprisingly, Jisung pulls her close and kisses her passionately.

Everyone hollered up at the newly found confidence from the maknaes. When they finally pulled away, Haechan said "Never knew you were this bold, Jisung-ah." We all snickered at the maknae's blushed cheeks. "Next, Hyoyoo! You have to.." I.N. trailed off thinking. "Swap clothes with Minho!" Han said. "Ok..." Minho trailed off and they both make their ways to Hyoyoo's room. About 7 minutes later, they both come out. Luckily, both of them wore hoodies so it wasn't so bad but the size is extremely different. "Guys, this is too tight." Minho said while pointing to Hyoyoo's white hoodie. "And this one's too big, but it's comfortable." Hyoyoo said while showing the sweater paws from Minho's grey hoodie.

Everyone cooed at how cute they look. "This is weird but I don't care" Minho said while pecking Hyoyoo's cheek. "See! You should give the kiss task to them. They're way touchier than us." Eunhwa said. "Oh yeah? Well then I guess you don't remember that time when Jisung kissed you in the practice room while dancing to a Waltz?" Hyoyoo retorted. Eunhwa went speechless and everyone laughed. "Now finally, Hayeon." HAN said as I gulped. "You have to say each other's confessions with your mother tongue and accents. Since Felix already talks with his Australian accent, then just talk normally." Chan said. Felix starts, 

"I have to be honest, Hayeon you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Your bright eyes, your beautiful lips, just everything in you basically. I always get lost in those eyes of yours. You're kind and badass at the same time. Don't get me wrong a part of me screams frantically everytime I see your dance moves or hear you rap. You are just simply the most amazing woman I've ever met and I love you, I forever will." he said while giving me finger hearts to which I did the same. Everyone who understands cringed and the others are looking left to right for translations to which Mark translated for them and they all cringed afterwards. They all look at me expectantly and I said

"Felix oppa, I know this will be the like cringiest confession ever but I love you. Your shining eyes, your somewhat chubby cheeks, your bright smile, and your freckles. Your freckles are scattered across your nosebridge like the stars in the sky. When you rap, a part of me dies due to amazement. When you dance, a part of me feel like dancing with you. You will forever be my loved one, I love you now and I forever will." with a British accent. Literally everyone hollered and Felix unexpectedly kissed me. When he pulled away, he sheepishly smiled and said "Sorry I did that out of happiness." I kissed him and when I pulled away from his surprised face I said "Sorry I did that out of accident." Everyone laughed, including us. We all finish dinner and they all leave to their own dorms. The girls and I bid one another goodnight and head to our own rooms to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 752 17
"You're telling me that I have more than one soulmate?" "Yes ma'am, a rough estimatewould be at least three." "Hell no! How do I get rid of a so...
1M 27.8K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...
13.3K 716 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...
50.8K 1.4K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...