The Story of my Hayaat(Islami...

By radeeyarh

The story of my hayyat is a story about a girl name Hoor. .some day she bump into a guy and she made a promis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 6

398 41 2
By radeeyarh

Adil's pov

Today's my second day at school, or I mean college, I take a quick shower and put on my white jeans, white shirt and put on my navy blue coat, I put on my navy blue sinkers. I grap my phone and head downstairs.

Hey come eat your breakfast, ibtisam Said, no am late already, I said and made my way toward my car, I hope in and drove to school, I quickly made my way to my locker and grab my book for my first class, thank god I will be graduating this year, .

I was about to enter when,Mr Musa ask me to stop,are you Adil Omar he asked? Um..ye.yes I am I said.,okay come I will introduce you to the class he said, I nodded and follow him. We enter the class,I was looking around when my graze fall on her, yeah the girl I boom with my car yesterday,she was wearing a black Abaya,and a hijab was neatly tied around her face, she was wearing kohl and a nude lipstick. She looks beautiful masha Allah. What beautiful, really Adil Omar did you just checked her out, and say she looks beautiful, whoah bravo !! 

So class please meet our new student Adil Omar and please say hi!!  Mr Musa said, hi the class said except her and a girl, I think she is her friend and she keep talking.

Miss Hoor Aaban and Neehal Yawar will you please pay attention to the class and say hi to the boy mr Musa said, hi the girl that have been talking said ,yeah I don't know their name, because the teacher said their at the same time so l don't know which belong to them, I was bought out of my thought when Mr Musa speak again. Mrs Hoor will you please say hi,  oh so her name is hoor nice name, oh Adil get your self together. Hi she said and continue doing something on her phone.
Um Adil you can sit next to miss Hoor please.

Whaattt!!! She shouted, oh god what wrong with this girl . wait what. Yes miss hoor your sit is only empty and you can see the class is full. She roll her eyes and wispher something to her friend ,she nodded and they exchange sit,but why .

Soon class ends and hoor quickly grap and went out of the class. But why is she rushing, is she running away from me,or maybe she is still upset. I was about to when i see hoors  pen.

Finally i saw her,  i was looking for her, i was about to speak when turn and almost jumped from her place, what do you want now. She said with gritting teeth .um you left this i said and give her the pen, what because of this you scared me she said and and collect her pen?, um sorry i didn't mean to scare you i said; she turn around to leave when she stop after taking two steps, THANK YOU ,she said and went away. Whoah did she just thank me, wait why am i happy, i said to myself.

I was sleeping and at the same time my bed was jumping up and down, i open one eye to see what wrong only to find my one and only sister ibtisam jumping on my bed; brother wake up it already 9:00,she said still jumping.
Ibti will you leave me to sleep it saturday so pls leave me to sleep. I said, bro Aadil pls wake up we need to go to the mall or are you not going to check up your mall. Yes am going but not now so pls, i said and pull the duvet and try to sleep but ibtisam was still jumping up and down. Oh my allah ibtisam what do you want? Let go to the mall, i want to get my brithday dress and shoe, she said still jumping, ok i will get it for you but not now i wanna sleep i said, no mom said you should take me with you, because she's going over to invite the guest, and i wanna choose the dress myself because you are not good in choosing girly things and i don't wanna be home alone and i want it now because we are not done in decoreting the house, she said still jumping on the bed; but i ignore her and try to sleep. HEY AM TIRIED OF JUMPING WILL YOU GET UP NOW,
She shouted. Oh ibti i thought you will be jumping all day i said will looking at her, whoah you have loose your chuppy cheecks just by jumping, you should do this everyday l said.
Hey stop teasling me and get up or i will go and get jug of water and pour it all over you, she said. Ok ok am up are you happy, now get ready i will be down in 10,i said.

Good morning sir, one of my employer greeted me, morning i reply. So now select your things i need to head to my office, i said to ibtisam, okay she reply,
Bro am done with the grown let head to the jewelry side,she said and I nodded, brother look at this one is it beautiful, ibtisam ask? You said am not good in choosing girly things so I don't know. I reply . just choose for me she pouted. Okay but I don't think this will look good on you let look for something simple let take a look at the other si...., I stopped when I see hoor talking to some other girl while smiling she looks beautiful in her outfit,I was bought out of my thought when someone shake me I turn to see ibtisam, I hope she didn't see me staring at hoor if not am so dead.  hey!! What are looking at? . um nothing, nothing at all ,I reply quickly. Nothing really, you think I don't have eyes I saw looking at the girl with the yellow headscarf, and by the way who is she? oh no ibtisam saw me staring at hoor what will I do now? Bro are you alright and I ask you something? Oh um she is just a friend. I said.  What a friend? But you never have a girlfriend or is she, ibtisam said and started laughing. OK congratulations Adil Omar you just got cut by your lovely sister, what so funny I asked her, nothing you just sweating like mom has cut you stealing something she said and continue laughing. No is just hot here I said. What am feeling cold because of the Ac here and you are feeling hot oh Allah I know you are sweating because of her she said and point toward hoor who was now looking at something. No no no way am not sweating because of her, am just hot. Okay so if you're not feeling hot because of her so why don't you introduce me to her . no and continue with your shopping or else. Okay fine I will go and tell her that you think she is beautiful she said and started walking toward hoor who is still looking at the same thing what is she looking at in that glass, I quickly follow her hey wait up,I said. I thought you are not coming she said.

Um hi are you her friend?ibtisam said. Yeah my name is Aafiaa and this is my hey what you looking at but no reply I follow her graze to see what she have been looking at and see she was looking at a daimond bracelet, hey Aafia said and slap her arm.
What she said and turn to face Aafia, then Aafia point me and turn to face me. Um hi I stammer why am I stammering. Um hi she reply.i was about to say something when a worker cut me off, sir you need see this, he said, okay let go ibti.i said but she nodded her head no,you go ahead I will meet you later, she said. Okay I said and left. Sir the order from Turkey is here shall we put it in the store, yes and please inform me if you are done checking . okay sir and he was about to go when I call him back, yes sir, Um will you please package that diamond bracelet in the shop. Okay sir .
BOOOM!!! Ibtisam yell . hey you can't scare me I said and mess with her Hair. 
Ibti can you do me a favor?  Yeah anything for my bro.um you see um I want to apologize to her for bumping into her car but I can't here, so will you bring her to my office.whoah first time in history my brother is going to apologize, since I was born i never see you apologize to anyone ever!! but Okey you owe me chocolate?  Here she goes again ibtisam always end up eating half of the chocolate in the mall every time i come here with her. Okay
I said.

The door click open and there she is standing, I got up and walk toward her, Am sorry for bringing you here but I wanted to apologize the other day at school for breaking your car but you left. I said, so this is to make up for hitting your car i said and give her the box, I hope you like it!!! I said.

But you don't have to give me anything she said, I was about to speak when ibtisam spoke, please take it sis hoor ,my brother wants you to have it,so please take it in fact if you don't have it my brother will feel like you have not forgive him.

No I forgive him it just. ..she was saying when I cut her and said why you don't like it ok go back and get what ever you want, no...no I lo...umm like it but I can't take it she said while stammering, she looks cute while stammering, wait what!!! Please please please take it my brother wants you to have it so please. Ibtisam said.

Umm ok I will take it she said and smile, she looks more beautiful when she smile ,huh what Adil control. Thank you she said, um sis hoor can I have your number please  ibtisam ask. What!!! this girl is up to something.
Um yeah sure, she said, she the put her number in my phone said Salam and then leave.

so can I get my chocolate, ibtisam said. Yeah I answer.

So ibtisam how shopping ,mom asked. Fine and mom do you know what today I meet brother Adil gi....mumu.i quickly close her mouth when I know what she is going to say.
What happened, mom asked. nothing mom she just eat half of the cho......mumu...ibtisam close my mouth with her hand because if mom come to know then she will not eat chocolate for one week. What happened to you all mom asked. nothing mom ,we both said together, are you sure, mom ask again. Yes mom. OK eat your food, mom ordered.
A

fter dinner I pray Isha and hop to bed I was very happy today. And I drift to sleep.

.............................................................

Sorry for the late update, I was so busy hope you like my story. Because this is my first story on wattpad.

Thanks for reading jazakallahu khairan😊😊😊😊)......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 178 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
158K 6.4K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...