Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.
18. Because Angels Exist.
19. She Holds My Sweetheart.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
25. Kiss & Makeup.
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.
Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.

7K 317 470
By Adeptarmy11

Sitting on the foot of the bed, Lisa leaned back on her arms watching as Chaeyoung fixed herself in the mirror.

It's been five minutes of hair shuffling, makeup tweaking, and many different facial expressions.

Lisa has had enough. "You look perfect. What are you taking so long for?"

Rosé smiles shyly down at her sock covered feet, adjusting the material of her shirt. "Okay smooth talker." She grins turning to face her. Walking over She straddles her waist, taking a seat on her lap.

"I only speak the truth." Lisa winks.

"We're going out tonight. I have a plan." Rosé smiles down at her. Arms comfortably around Lisa's neck, fingers amusing themselves with Lisa's baby hairs.

Lisa narrows her eyes in amusement. "You're demanding I go on a date with you?"

"Not demanding. Simply informing." Chaeyoung says.

"Ah I see, and what are you planning miss Park?" Lisa asks with the raise of her brow.

"Ohhh you know the usual. Us laughing at each others stupid jokes. You chasing me in the sand. And some hot hot beach sex." She whispers the last part in Lisa's ear. Pulling away in a fit of giggles.

"I'm crazy for you and you know it." Lisa shakes her head with a smile.

"I do." Rosé smiles back briefly kissing her lips. "Lucky for you I'm crazy about you too." She winks before getting off of Lisa's lap to grab her bag.

The Thai's eyes fall to her ass with no shame. Silently checking her out.

"God Is a Woman." She whispers to herself.

•••

Come second period, Rosé was in a bit of a rush, wanting to see Lisa quickly.

Turning the corner she collides with a short body. "Oh my—I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." He blushes.

"It's okay. I'm Rosé." She holds out her hand.

"I'm Jae. N-nice to meet you." He stutters.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before." Rosé asks.

"Um n-no. We have three classes together. I-I've been here since freshman year." Jae says scratching his neck shyly.

"Oh shit really?" Rosé's eyes widen in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry I never noticed." She chuckles softly.

"It's okay," He reassures her.

"Well it was nice meeting you, I should go now." Rosé says.

"Y-yeah Okay. Me too." Jae nods.

"Bye Jae."

"See yah!"

As soon as she makes it to her locker two long arms are trapping her in between them. Turning around, she already knows just who it is.

"Guess who's on the basketball team." Lisa grins.

"Hmm Jisoo Unnie?" Rosé guesses.

"Close." Lisa says.

"Jennie unnie?"

Lisa lets out a laugh. "That girl can't shoot a ball to save her life."

"Hm does that mean I'm dating a basketball player now?" Rosé smiles up at her.

"Bingo." Lisa winks.

"That's kinda hot." Rosé bites her bottom lip.

"Maybe I should've joined sooner then." Lisa grins.

"Okay love birds break it up!" Irene sticks a hand in between their faces.

"Yah eomma nim, you're worse than our actual mother." Lisa grumbles pulling her face away.

"stop calling me that!" Irene smacks her arm.

"Well stop messing with my ' make out with my girlfriend time.'" Lisa says.

"I wish we had that time." Seulgi whispers to Irene.

"Your sister is on the basketball team." Rosé changes the subject.

"Really? Wait until eomma finds out." Irene grins.

"Ugh don't remind me." Lisa rolls her eyes knowing Sandara would be jumping off the walls in excitement. Probably planning to make a giant Banner.

"I'm gonna tell her first thing when we get home." Irene smirks teasingly. "Anyways you children need a ride home or what?"

"I can't. First practice is tonight." Lisa says.

"You're not coming home with me?" Rosé pouts.

"Wish I could Rosie." Lisa frowns pinching her cheek.

"God this is sickeningly cute to watch." Irene whispers to Seulgi.

"I know right? Are we that cute together?" Seulgi asks.

"Nah," Irene says. "We're cuter." She kisses her cheek.

"Unnie, Rosé is gonna go home with you. I'll be done in two hours." Lisa says.

"Okay. I'll come get you then." Irene shrugs. "Come on Chaeng."

•••

After a long basketball practice Lisa trudged through the door with Irene accompanying her. A loud energetic squeal was heard before she was being squeezed into a tight hug.

"Oh my—! Eomma...can't breathe." Lisa manages to say.

"My baby is on the basketball team! I knew these long legs would come in handy for something!" Sandara says happily. "I have a banner made for you and everything! I'll show you come on come on!!"

"Mom..." Lisa whines.

"Uh hello mother. I'm here too." Irene crosses her arms.

"Oh hi Joohyun. You know mommy loves you too sweet heart don't worry." Sandara brushes off pulling Lisa towards the kitchen. "Look!"

Lisa walks into the kitchen to see Chaeyoung sitting at the counter, art supplies everywhere.

"Look babe, we made signs!" Chaeyoung smiles brightly.

"I can see that," Lisa chuckles taking in the scene before her. "Did my mom force you to have bonding time together?" She narrows her eyes.

"Of course not. I wanted to." Chaeyoung smiles.

"That's cute." Lisa chuckles walking over to her, leaning on the back of Rosé's chair to see her finished project. "Wow that's a lot of glitter and stars." She laughs.

"You're my star." Rosé smiles up at her.

"Gag!" Irene interrupts again. "Where's Jichu. Usually she makes fun of you guys with me." She pouts.

"She's upstairs taking a nap. She isn't feeling very well." Sandara sighs.

"Is She Okay?" Lisa and Irene asks worriedly.

"Yeah, just a small cough. Don't worry." Sandara assures them.

Lisa frowns, "I wanna see her."

"You can go check on them. Jennie is up there as well." Sandara says.

"I guess I'll help Chae make these signs." Irene says before sitting at the table.

Lisa kisses the top of Chaeyoung's head before heading to the fridge to grab two chocolate milks, making her way upstairs.

•••

"Jisoo Unnie?" Lisa knocks cracking the door open.

"Yes?" Jisoo answers.

"Are you awake?" Lisa asks.

"No I'm talking to you while I'm asleep." Jisoo laughs quietly. "Of course I'm awake Limario."

"Well mom said you were sleeping. I wanted to check." Lisa peeks her head into the room.

"Get in here you dork. But be quiet because Jennie is sleeping." Jisoo says.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa asks once she sits down next to Jisoo. "And What happened to your head?" She frowns.

"Oh this? I uh hit my head in the shower." Jisoo lies. "And I'm fine. Just a little head cold." She musters up a smile.

"Will this make you feel better?" Lisa smiles cutely holding up chocolate milk.

"Ah you always know how to make me feel better Lili." Jisoo grins taking it from her.

Popping the straws in they take their first sip in content.

"Mm choco so good." Jisoo hums making Lisa giggle.

Resting her head on Jisoo's shoulder she sighs happily. "Unnie?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah?"

"Can you read to me?" Her big brown eyes look up at Jisoo.

Jisoo gives her an eye smile, lisa hasn't changed much since when she was four and would beg her to read her an endless amount of stories.

"Hmm What should I read?" Jisoo asks.

"This one. I like this book." Lisa reaches over to pull out a poetry book.

"I'll pick one I haven't read to you yet Monkey." Jisoo says flipping through the pages. Her eyes scan over the words as Lisa sips on her chocolate milk cuddled into her side.

"You never said I'm leaving.
You never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it and only god knew why.

A million times I needed you
A million times I cried.
If love alone could save you,
You would've never died.

In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place that no one could ever fill

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you
The day God took you home."

"Why'd you read a sad one asshole." Lisa sobs turning into her to quiet her cries.

"I'm sorry Lisa," Jisoo frowns rubbing her back soothingly as she hugs her tighter.

"You can't leave without goodbye!"

"Shh Shh you're okay." Jisoo whispers kissing her head.

"Unnie," Lisa cries.

"I'm here Dongsaeng," Jisoo says.

•••

The sun had already set hours ago, the stars littering the sky like tiny specs of dust. The sand of the beach cool against their bare feet. Their laughter filling the air as Chaeyoung playfully stroked the strings of her guitar.

The two youngsters sat on a big log by the shore, swaying side to side to whatever Chaeyoung decided to play. Lisa needed a little cheering up after spending time with Jisoo. The reality of her illness hitting her hard.

"Can you sing?" Lisa asks.

"In the shower." Chaeyoung laughs.

"Sing for me." Lisa grins.

"I'll sing for you if you sing for me."  She smiles.

"Deal!" Lisa nods. "Can we sing together?"

"Mm what song?" Chaeyoung purses her lips in thought. "....Oh I got one."

She starts strumming a familiar tune and Lisa recognizes it from the radio. A smile takes over her face as she watches Chaeyoung.

"How to be proud of that town that nobody's heard of. Had a big dream, 17, someday had to grow up." Chaeyoung sings.

"How to make dust fly on a no name road," Lisa joins.

"Yeah I learned from the radio!" They sing together, with a light giggle.

"How to wake up, how to work tough, how to roll up those sleeves." Lisa soft voice sings.

"How to throw down, how to get loud, what to put in that drink." Rosé smiles at her. "To give the stars in the sky a little hellooo, I learned it from the radio."

Lisa hops off the log, as Chaeyoung plays a loud chord to jump into the chorus.

"If it weren't for, the speakers in the door! Telling me a truth I haven't ever heard before. Never would've kissed that girl, never known what to say, I woulda never known better I'd Let her get away!" They sing loudly.

"Thank god for four wheel drive, thank god for Windows down, and all the DJs and all the little static sounds."

"How to live, how to love, everything I need to know. I learned it from the radio."

Lisa sways around in the sand her eyes closed in bliss listening to Chaeyoung play the guitar.

"How to see it all from the front porch, and how to say it all just using three chords. When to run when you're young. When to come back home. I learned it from the radio." Chaeyoung finishes.

"Wow," Lisa claps in awe a smile on her face.

"We should be professional singers." Chaeyoung grins with the tilt of her head.

"Yeah? You think so?" Lisa walks closer to her. "Yo yo yo! Chaelisa! It's Chaelisa in the house!" She imitates an MC using her fist as a mic, the other arm in the air.

Chaeyoung starts laughing at her actions and Lisa can't help but think it sounds better than any song she's heard.

"Chaelisa?" Chaeyoung questions.

"Yeah, cause you're Chae and I'm Lisa." Lisa winks.

"We would be a cool duo wouldn't we?" Chaeyoung laughs setting her guitar down.

"I'm in if you're in." Lisa shrugs.

"Are you being serious?" Chaeyoung asks with a grin.

"100%." Lisa smiles wrapping her arms around her. "Lets make a pact. One day we'll make music. Hm? At least one song."

"Hm I don't see why not, okay. Deal." Rosé nods.

"You have to seal it with a kiss." Lisa says.

"Oh then forget it." Rosé smiles pulling away from her.

"Hey!" Lisa laughs.

"Catch me if you can!" Rosé says over her shoulder as she runs away.

"Aish she's lucky I love her." Lisa smiles before jogging after her.

Sealing the deal with a Kiss.

•••

"Is this the hot beach sex part?" Lisa manages to say in between a heated lip lock with Rosé.

Rosé responds with a breathy 'yes.' Giving Lisa an opportunity to remove her shirt, tossing it onto the sand.

"HEY! Freeze!"

A bright light flashes on them, making them squint.

"Put your Clothes on and get out here!"

•••

A few minutes later, and Lisa found herself cuffed sitting in the back seat with Chaeyoung next to her in a similar fashion.

But instead of feeling scared she felt kind of happy. Maybe it's cause Chaeyoung was by her side, no scratch that it was because Chaeyoung was by her side.

Lisa watched her with a small smile as Chaeyoung tried to sweet tall the officer into letting them go.

He didn't fall for a single word but Lisa sure as hell did. Chaeyoung was thinking about running for it to make a good story, and Lisa thought she was crazy as hell. But there was something about the way the blue lights were shining, bringing out the freedom in her eyes.

She was so innocent, at least in Lisa's heart.

Only with Park Chaeyoung could you fall in love in the back of cop car.

✈️ 'I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.'

•••

A/N: EVERYONE!
New book has been added to what I'm going to call the Plane Series! ✈️

The series is Paper Planes, Letter Go, and Thantophobia.

HERE IT IS!

Basically the series is it all happens in the same universe/AU. But each focuses on the different couples and their different hardships.

AKA
Chaelisa; Homophobia and acceptance
Jensoo; Jisoo's Cancer battle

Thantophobia will focus on V's struggle with getting over Jisoo, and accepting what he's done after the assault. Also the guilt of what he did to Jennie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.2K 33
"I will always support you Rosieee." -Lisa "Lisa? I think I like you." -Jennie "I will always be here for you Chaeyoung." -Jisoo "I love you Unnie." ...
28.7K 1.7K 24
a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each other. it should be simple, right?
27.7K 1.1K 23
Dear Rosé, It's Jisoo. I've read all the letters. You really love me, don't you?
10.3K 670 38
When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted.