Varian and You!

By theAdmiralJP0894

I love Varian! hes so freaking ADORKABLE! so i wrote fan fiction! The first on of the series is for a contest... More

What to do during study hall
How to stop Varian
Experiment Gone Wrong
Time Changes You just a Little
Time Changes you just a Little PART 2
A Villains Sanity
Time Changes you, but for the better
A Villains Sanity PART 2
What A Mess
What do you see?
How They Met
Varian in Blue jeans
Well this is sad
Don't touch My things!
Blood is thicker than water
Time changes EVERYTHING!
Tale of two Varians.
Blood is thicker than water PART 2
Love is thicker than Blood
No Honor Among Thieves
No Honor Among Thieves PART 2
No honor among lovers.
Pre-Wedding Pain
Not so Unrequited after all
Yes Mr. Varian
Master and his Pet
Slave of the Captain
Cinnamon or Sinn-a-mon Roll?
Master and his Pet PART 2
Slave of the Captain PART 2
Cinnamon or Sinn-a-mon Roll PART 2
The Secret Use of a Doll
Master and his Pet PART 3
The Language of Love
What do you see? (ALTERNATE STORY)
I've been tagged
Does this Seem familiar?
A Present for Varian
The perfect Gift
All wrapped up!
FINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!
Watch the world be destroyed
Uhhh im alive?
Was it only a dream?
This really happened
My star..
A living memory, of a Ghost
A living memory, of a ghost PART 2
Have had enough!
Have had enough! PART 2
Was it only a dream PART 2
Geeky and the beast
Geeky and the Beast PART 2
Love and Laughter is the Best Medicene

Time Changes You just a Little PART 3

2.7K 31 40
By theAdmiralJP0894

A few weeks after (Y/n) Had returned, She had been going back to her habit of helping Varian, going to the lab and 'bothering' him as she put it. She would sit on part of his desk watching him work. Even though doing it now was a little harder, cause now it was distracting to Varian. (you would be distracted too with a beautiful woman on your desk)

One day, (Y/n) had to make a run to Corona obviously craving Atillas baked goods. Varian sighed a bit watching her leave. 

"What's the matter Varian? You have been acting really weird since (Y/n) came home." he said, smirking knowing what Varians Problem was. Varian sighed.

"Dad I see (Y/n) in a new light, I mean I see her. How amazing she is...more than before." he said before groaning. "something must be wrong with me. I mean all I want is to make (Y/n) happy, to have her by my side..." he said and Quirin laugh a bit causing Varian to raise an eyebrow.

"Varian nothing is wrong. You have just matured, seeing how she has too. I mean there was always something there when you 2 were younger. As kids you were close, you shared everything, from secrets to food. Even at early teens you were still close, ready to  defend the other and even when she left you and her never let the distance ruin that friendship" he shrugged.  

"Dad are you telling me I'm in love with (Y/n) and always have been?" he asked, causing Quirin to bust out laughing.

"You said it son." he said crossing his arms. Varian thought a moment, holding his head and laughing. 

"Oh my god you're right! B-but what, do you think? DO you think she...would ever like a loser like me?" Quirin gave him a look. 

"She broke a guys jaw because he stole your invention and tried to pawn it as his own." he said with a flat face and duh tone in his voice. Him and Varian had proceeded to walk home, now in the house.

"Okay you made your point dad." he said laughing. 

"Well I am needed in another village for the next week Varian." he said putting his hand on Varians shoulder. "promise me while I'm gone that you wont do any extreme experiments that might destroy half the village. Varian sighed.

"Don't worry dad, I'll probably check the water heaters, and probably work on some non exploding experiments. It will be a boring week." he said causing Quirin to nod. 

"Alright." he said nodding. 

(three days later!)

Varian seemed distant the last 3 days, since Quirin left, Varian kept acting secretly. At this point she looked at his house out her window, wondering if she did something wrong. She sat on her bed, now looking at picture of her and Varian at 9 years old. 

There was then a knock on the door. She got up, leaving her room to answer the door.  No one was there? She looked around then down to see a bouquet of red roses with a note. Upon picking up the beautiful roses, she looked at  the note.

'Be ready at 6 (Y/n). I am taking you on a picnic date!  ~Varian' read the note. (Y/n) blushes heavily.

"a date?" she said smiling, closing the door and smelling the roses. "I can't wait."  she giggled

(time skip to 6 and this is your dress!)

(Y/n)  was now ready in her dress, hair pulled back into a high ponytail, tied with a bow that matched the dress as her bangs still hung in her face. She  smiled wider upon hearing a knock at the door. She rushed before stopping herself, taking a breath and opening the door to Reveal the nervous alchemist. 

He was dressed in a nice outfit (the one I posted at the beginning of the story), blushing a bit, harder now that he saw you. 

"Hi Varian." she said and Varian gulped nervously.

"HI (Y/n), You look amazing" she said and she giggled a bit. 

"Thanks. and you look handsome tonight." she said causing him to blush harder. 

"lets go."  he said offering his arm, she gladly took it, closing the door behind her and they proceeded to the area where Varian had set up a picnic, with lanterns and candles decorating the area. 

"Wow!! Its beautiful...Did you do this all for me?" she asked as he led her over to the blanket with her favorite sweets. 

"Of course. (Y/n) for a while now I have been trying to figure out why... suddenly you won't leave my head. I mean when we were younger we did everything together, closer than anything. Now that we are older...I can't help but...feel..." he began trailing off a bit. (Y/n) knew what he was trying to say. 

"Varian, I know what you mean. When I saw you at the docks...I felt like my heart stopped. But then, I always had feelings for you." she confessed giggling, taking a bite of a scone. Varian stared at her a moment. 

"Always?!" he asked and she nodded, still giggling and now offering him a scone. "(Y/n) I don't know why I never noticed. I mean I thought for the longest time what I felt for Cass was love, but I never felt like this. I know now... she isn't the one I love " he blushed grabbing (Y/n) hand.

"oh Varian." she giggled interlocking their fingers. After a while they talked more, eating many of the sweets. Now the moon hung high in the sky. Now that stars glittered in the sky, (y/n) smiled at this, scooting  next to Varian putting her head on his shoulder.  Varian smiled at this., before shifting, and gently grabbing (Y/n) face. He looked her in her bright (e/c), causing a blush to flood her cheeks. Leaning in slowly, soon kissing her softly, what a perfect moment.

Some how, the two had ended up  back at Varians place, now on his bed making out. Varian was now ontop, rubbing her curves thru the thin material of her dress. She on the other hand was trying to get varians shirt off, which cause him to stop kissing her only to yank off his shirt, causing her to eye him up and down.

"Wow...3 years where good to you." she said in a flirty tone. He smirked going back to kissing her roughly. Upon wrapping his arms around her, sitting her up just enough to yank the zipper down on the back of her dress. He yanked down the dress, at least enough to reveal her breast bone area. He growled at the fact this dress wasn't being cooperative, causing (Y/n) to giggle. She pushed him back, stopping the kiss only to get off the bed and barely holding the dress up.

"If you want it off, all you have to do is ask." she said smirking at him, causing him to blush and smirk back.

"Milady please, I really would like that dress to be on the floor instead of on you." he said and she smirked letting the dress drop to the floor, revealing her topless form and the pair  of panties she wore. Varians eyes went wide, standing up looking at her still. Before grabbing her and pulling her close, kissing her again, rubbing his hands into her breast causing moans to escape her throat. 

She on the other hand was working to get his pants undone, unbuttoning the stubborn button and zipper, pulling them down and revealing his boxers which showed the bulge that told how much he wanted her. He then moved her turning her to cause both of them to fall back on his bed. He broke the kiss looking at her smiling at her.

"You know there is no turning back from this right?" he said, slipping his finger under the elastic band of her panties, slowly pulling them down.

"I'm know Varian. And I also know...I want to be with you. And to share this with you." she giggled cutely, causing a smirk to appear in Varians lips. He moved throwing her panties to the floor, then moving and taking off his boxers. She blushed a bit once both of them were completely naked. He smirked hovering over her, rubbing his fingers against her pussy, slipping a finger in and started working her open. 

(Y/n) moans began filling the room as Varians stretched the tight entrance. She wanted to return the favor, reaching down and began stroking his length, causing him moan a bit. After few moments, he made a sound, yanking his fingers out and rubbing the tip against her opening. 

"I can't wait anymore" he said sounding so desperate. (Y/n) giggled at how undone he became and they hadn't-

He thrusted in causing a loud moan to fill the air and her train of thought to hit a screeching halt. He Pushed till he was completely inside, filling her completely. Her moans were mixed with sounds of pain and pleasure as she felt her sides throb a moment from being suddenly stretched. He held still for a moment, that is until (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his shoulders.'

"Varian. Pound me into your mattress" she said and that caused him to snap, unable to hold back. Thrusting hard into her, he lost all self control as her moans now could be heard if you were near the house. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body, groaning into her ear as he ravished her.

Unsure how long they were at it, but sure enough it was longer than you'd expect. She clawed his shouldered as her orgasm  threatened to spill. 

"Oh god Varian I'm close! I want to cum!!" she begged as he smirked. 

"Go ahead (Y/n) cum" he said thrusting still before his hip began thrusting harder almost in desperation. He was close too.  She on the brink.

"Varian cum inside me. Please" She begged, grabbing his face and kissing him roughly, tangling her fingers in his hair. He groaned as he stopped, spilling all his seed inside, filling her to brim, even leaking a bit though he hadn't pulled out. (Y/n) moaned into the kiss before Varian pulled back, looking her in the face. He was red and little sweaty but still handsome as ever. She smiled at him. He finally pulled out and they both fell asleep, after Varian covered them both and he wrapped his arms around her protectively.

(Next morning! BONUS!)

Quirin came home early, he walked into his home realizing it was quiet. Varian wasn't up yet? He looked puzzled as he walked up the stairs and peeked in Varians bedroom, only to see (Y/n) and Varian, sound asleep with there clothes splayed all over the floor. He gently closed the door and blinked. 

"Well that escalated quickly." he said to himself before going back down stairs and began cooking breakfast. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 36 6
It was always just [Name] and Varian against the world. Best friends until the end of the lines. Despite the many disasters that come through their w...
30K 537 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
39.9K 514 28
I'm really bad at descriptions so I'll make it short and quick. A whole lot of stories of Varian and you. Please comment any requests you have. Also...
8K 87 18
"I trusted you" i say quitely Hugo looked at the ground "Im-" but before he could get a word out i grabbed the shard from around my neck, Hugo looks...