(Bnha) Number Nine

By MySoulReader

(Discontinued!) In Izuku Midoriya's first year of junior high, he's ridiculed for being quirkless. But when h... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

2K 29 12
By MySoulReader

The Storm
Setting Up Plans

"Light is radiant because there is darkness. Darkness is sublime because there is light."
~ Nura Rikuo (Nuraihyon no Mago) ~

Key
'Hello' - Thoughts
"Again!" - Speech
"Here's" - Electronic
*Another* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Chapter!" - Super Moves or Author

~ One Last Chapter! ~

After the last chapter, the battle was immediately ended and Katsuki was banned from training for the rest of the week due to his reckless actions. While Izuku was unconscious for the rest of the training battles which were a bit less intense and violent as his, but he wasn't missing much.

Overall, the matches went by quickly because the lottery system wasn't fair when All-Might set up teams and matches. As for the protagonist, he was resting in the infirmary with Momo sitting at his side and waiting for Recovery Girl to return. Though both of them were still in their hero suits, everyone else already left and it's after school hours.

Finally, Izuku woke up shakily and he could hear his bones cracking which surprised Momo. "You're awake!" She exclaimed before hugging the young hero who winced in pain. Which reminded both of them of the giant burn on Izuku's back.

Conveniently or not, Recovery Girl entered the room which made Momo rush back to the chair she was sitting in by the side of Izuku's bed. "If you're going to kiss or something do it somewhere else." She said as the two blushed and looked away from each other. "But Izuku, that burn set in a bit since you were sleeping and you'll be left with a scar. Other than that, you two can head home once you get changed."

Then Izuku got out of the infirmary bed but was stopped by Recovery Girl who quickly kissed his hand to heal his injuries, which tired him. But he and Momo quickly went to their respective locker rooms before they met up at the entrance to UA. Not saying anything, the two walked out of UA and were met with the sight of a limousine that Momo walked towards, surprising the young hero.

But before she got in, he held the door open and looked at her face, not her breasts like everyone else. "Yaoyorozu-san, how about we talk over dinner on Friday?" He asked as she looked a bit surprised at the offer, almost sounding like he wanted to date her.

"That sounds lovely, how about you pick me up at six?" She said as her chauffeur was looking at Izuku like he was an exotic creature in the wild.

"Sounds great. I'll see you tomorrow then." He said before closing the door for her, allowing the driver to safely drive back to her manor.

With that said and done, Izuku walked to the train station with a few ideas on where to eat and what else he should do. But of course, his train of thought was ruined as the train came to an abrupt halt.

Looking through the window amidst panicked people, Izuku saw another villain interrupting rush hour traffic with their body made of ice. Not quite a weird quirk, but could've been worse. So, the young hero held onto his messenger bag, which was also his school bag, tightly and used the emergency exit to get onto the roof of the train. From there, he got a good look at the villain who was fighting Kamui Woods and was beating him. Wood Versus Ice.

"You scoundrel! I'll defeat you for the safety of these people!" Kamui acted as Izuku looked at the two in curiosity, observing the villain's quirk.

So far, he's seen that the villain could turn his body into ice. Though there doesn't seem to be an obvious weakness, the density of the ice can't be too thick otherwise the man's movements would be a bit sluggish. Of course, his strategy was mostly stabbing Kamui with a hand that turned into a spike of ice, but his hands turned into a spiked ball as well.

'Might as well get this over with, but I gotta run home then.' Thought the hero who calmly watched the battle without the other two noticing him at all. So he got off of the top of the train and onto the railroad with the other two, surprising some of the people in the train that noticed him. "Hey, Woody! Let me take care of Reject Frozone for you!" He shouted which got their attention and annoyance.

"Deku. Go ahead then, I'll check the train." He said in response as he leaped away and further along the railroad.

Now, the silent ice villain and Izuku stared at each other. One with a spike made of ice for a hand and the other not even activating their quirk. Without a word, Izuku dropped his bag and took a self-defense stance while he stared down the villain.

The villain charged first and tried to stab through Izuku's chest, but that was stopped when Izuku stepped to his left and pushed the ice spike away. Which caused the villain to fall forward before Izuku stepped on his ice arm and his back, with one hand on the back on his head and the other holding the arm that had yet to transform.

"So your quirk is limited to your right arm. That's nice to know, but you'll be behind bars before you get to use it." The hero said with barely any emotion in his voice, eyeing his body carefully for any tricks.

And there was a trick. In a second, the villain made a spike go cut Izuku's hand before he pulled it away, allowing the villain to move his arm. But that attempt to escape was foiled when Izuku used his quirk to tighten his grip on the villain's other arm and head. "Damn it!" He shouted in annoyance as Izuku broke his hand made of ice in a single punch.

Right on time, the authorities arrived and Izuku made sure the villain was handcuffed before he let the officers take him into custody. So he grabbed his bag, saluted the train passengers, gave the officers a note regarding who should get paid, and he jumped away with a small percent of One For All active.

This was another day in the life of Izuku Midoriya as he returned to his small home and Inko tried to bandage up the cut in the palm of his hand. Though there were a few problems if you didn't count how he would pick up Momo from her home. Namely, where they were going to eat, what he should wear, and how awkward they would be if something went wrong. Of course, these were things for Friday, so he went to sleep after having dinner with Inko.

The next day started off with Izuku's normal routine of showering, eating breakfast, dressing in his school uniform, and some other stuff he needed to do. With that, he kissed his mother's forehead and left for school.

Now, you'd expect your lazy Author-chan to not put a villain before school because she's tired and has a lot of stories to write. And you're right. Author-chan or Little Soul as I'm named on the Isekaitis discord server, is going to skip that and rant a little bit.

~ Time Skip ~
~ Brought to you by Momo Fantasizing ~

Once Izuku got to school, he went through normal classes that everyone gets bored of. Mostly everyone anyway. Aizawa had them analyze their battle data, Midnight taught them Art History, Ectoplasm taught them math, Present Mic taught them English, and Cementoss taught them Literature.

After all that, All-Might returned to the class with less excitement than last time, much to Izuku's sleepy approval. "Alright, class! Today, you'll be having a joint training session with Class 1-B!" He shouted which woke up Izuku but also somewhat excited him to see even more quirks and opponents that could help him improve. "So, go get into your hero costumes and meet up at Gym Alpha!"

With that said, all of them rushed to the locker rooms at the same time as Class 1-B who was excited to hear the news as well. Ten minutes later, they all were in a large gym that had twenty mats and one larger mat at the front. Now, Vlad King took control of both classes.

"Today you all will separate into pairs of two with someone from the other class. Then you get to spar for twenty minutes before we hold some large sparing matches that everyone will watch." He said before the two classes looked at each other with varying reactions, but Izuku found himself looking at a girl with orange hair. "Get into pairs and spar. Also, one Class 1-A student will have to pair with two Class B students because someone was suspended from training."

Finally, everyone split up and Katsuki was dragged away by Vlad King against his will, while everyone paired up slowly. And quickly, Itsuka ran to Izuku who was about to run to her.

"Deku-san, want to spar?" She asked with a cute smile that brightened Izuku's day a bit more.

"Sure, maybe we can learn a thing or two from each other." He said before the two walked off towards one of the mats near the end of the gym. "And Go!" He shouted suddenly as he tried to sweep Itsuka's legs from under her.

Ignoring the sudden start, Itsuka backflipped to dodge the attack and ended the trick by slamming her foot down on Izuku's head. The hit knocked him down to the floor, but he got up swiftly and backpedaled to make some distance between the two.

"Deku-san, you can use your quirk, you know." She somewhat taunted as she stood in a loose fighting stance. Her left side was to Izuku while her body seemed a bit more relaxed, but she held her hands up to her shoulders. Her hands were open yet ready to strike something or someone just in case.

"And you know you can call me Midoriya, right?" He retorted as he took a similar fighting stance, but his hands were in fists and held close to his body.

Itsuka simply nodded in response before Izuku used his quirk and appeared in front of her in a flash, but before he could attack, she enlarged her hand and grabbed him. The girl's grip was strong and Izuku could barely make her loosen the grip without the need of hurting her.

"Alright, you win." He said as he stopped using his quirk and she stopped using hers as well. "But you have a nice form, just gotta work on speed and strength."

The advice was taken as a compliment from Itsuka as she blushed a little bit before realizing what he was actually talking about. "Oh, thanks. Maybe we can hang out on Saturday, but it's okay if you don't want to- "

"I'm okay with it," Izuku answered a bit absentmindedly before Itsuka grew a happy smile but the two started to spar once again.

After another two good spars, the two stopped for a break since their large spars were going to commence soon. And a few minutes later, everyone was called back to the entrance of the gym where All-Might and Vlad King stood before them.

"Okay, we have time for three matches so who would like to fight who?" Vlad King asked as Katsuki immediately raised his hand but they ignored him. Instead, no one else raised their hand so Izuku stepped forward and sighed.

"Alright, who wants to spar with me?" He asked before a blonde guy just a bit taller than him in a three-piece suit walked out of the crowd of students. "So you got a name or should I call you blonde f***boy?"

The blonde smirked in response and held his head high like he was better than everyone. Much like a certain blonde who had to sit out of the sparing matches. "My name's Neito Monoma and you Class 1-A students better remember it cause I'm going to beat all of you before you know it!: He boasted as Izuku walked to one side of the sparing mat and kept his hands in his pockets.

A bit ticked off that Izuku basically ignored him, Neito went to the other side of the mat with a smirk still plastered on his face. "Hajime!" All-Might called out as Neito went straight for a charge towards Izuku while he did the same.

And the first move of this match was Izuku jumping over Neito and kicking him in the back making him stumble forward and onto the ground. This angered the blonde guy as he went in for another charge and Izuku activated his quirk. Once he got close, Izuku grabbed the guy's shoulder and kneed him in the stomach, but Izuku felt something touch his arm in the process. Ignoring that, Izuku jumped back to get some space from the blonde who was still smirking for some odd reason.

"It seems Monoma-san will win soon." Said a girl with vines for hair which made Izuku glance over at Class 1-B who didn't seem too excited for the match as 1-A did.

"How so?" Izuku asked as he seemed to get a bit more serious with an emotionless stare.

"Because I just copied your quirk, Deku."

Looking back towards the blonde 'prince', he was still smirking and it creeped everyone out. But there was one person who was smiling as well. That was Izuku Midoriya as he knew something very important concerning physical strength and endurance.

"I win." He said simply as Neito tried to use the quirk he copied, only to fall to the ground unconscious. "There's a lesson here, but it won't really matter as long as this guy didn't kill himself with my quirk." He said as he walked over to the blonde and picked him up by the collar before throwing him into All-Might's arms.

"Um... we'll have to cancel the other matches to make sure Young Monoma isn't too badly injured. Please get changed and go to your respective classroom." Ordered All-Might before he rushed off, leaving an awkward teacher and thirty-nine students.

But no one argued and headed towards their locker rooms, some changing faster than others. Like Izuku who was used to speeding through his routine with his quirk as quick practice for controlling One For All. Though that little free time was ruined when he heard a chorus of screams, so he headed over to the source just to see Itsuka using her quirk to throw Minoru out of UA.

'Note to self: Don't piss off the women in my life.' 

"Oh, Midoriya-san, can I talk to you?" Itsuka called out to him before he walked over to her before both headed towards their classrooms. "So... do you want to hang out on Saturday? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to- "

"Sure." He interrupted the girl as he saw a bit of himself in her. To be fair, Izuku barely kept his cool when he asked Momo to dinner. "Can I put my number in your phone? *Gets handed phone*." He entered his number quickly before giving Itsuka her phone back, not noting how there were barely any contacts in her phone if you didn't count her parents. "Keep this Saturday open."

With that, he left the girl to walk out of UA and start his daily hero patrol. Now he had two dates planned and a whole problem once they meet.

~ Love Triangle~ ~

A/N: Yay! My lazy-ass finally typed up a chapter this week! Sorry, you really don't understand this because I don't really talk about stuff. Anyway, hope you enjoyed another chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.2K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
5.3K 158 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
60.1K 1.1K 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
95.2K 1.2K 17
(Discontinued!) Izuku Midoriya, a boy who lost his parents and is ridiculed by his peers for being 'quirkless'. Instead of losing all hope, Izuku tra...