Fated To Love You

By flwrsdaisy

For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for... More

HELLO THERE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 2

3.9K 93 4
By flwrsdaisy

[Michelle Morrone: - Hard for Me]

Gia Florence

"Will you marry me, Gia Rose Florence?" Hayes sits on his knee and lets out a ring, which is so beautiful. I can't say anything for a moment because I was shocked by his action. I can't believe I'm getting married to this man.

"Ye-" I was cut off by his screams. "Babe, why are you screaming? Is there anything wrong?" I asked, and he just pointed behind me and ran away, leaving me alone there. "Babe! Wai-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a wave hit me. No, a cold wave!

I open my eyes and see that I'm already drenched. "Arghhhhhh! GRAYSON! BRANDON! NIALL!" I shouted their names. Who could have done this if not them? They're the only ones who would do this to me, and this is not the first time they tried to ruin my sweet dream. I sit up and see that my whole bed is totally drenched. Then, one of the maids walks into my room and sees what happens to me, and there's my mom too.

"Gia, are you okay? Why are you shouting, and why are you wet?" My mom asks me

"Mommy..." I whined like a little girl. "They did this to me." I pout, and she walks to me.

Awe, Gia, I can't blame them for this because you're already late for work and you didn't even wake up when I tried to wake you up earlier."

"Mom, seriously? You are on their team, not mine. I'm the one and only your daughter. How can you do this to me?" I said it in frustration because I couldn't believe my mom was on their side and not mine.

"I will ask the maid to dry off your bed, and now you need to get your big ass to the bathroom now or else your dad will nag at you. Go now." I move lazily to the bathroom, and when I finally get in, I close the door and lock it. I look at myself in the big mirror, and I'm completely drenched. I turn on the hot water so that I won't catch a cold. They're really asking for death. I need to get my revenge on them. Just wait for the three of you.

After I'm done, I walk out with my bathrobe and walk to the walk-in closet. I take my black pencil skirt and a dark blue blouse. I dry my hair and make it into a ponytail. I have thick hair, but not too thick, if you know what I mean, and my hair is only past my shoulder and a bit long. I do my routine and then walk out of my room after I'm done with my appearance for today.

I look at my watch and realise that I'm not late at all. It's only 7:15 in the morning, which means I have like forty-five minutes to be in the office. I walk to the dining room and see my three evil brothers and my parents having breakfast. "Morning." I said to all of them and glared at Niall, Grayson, and Brandon. I really don't understand why Niall is here while he has a fiancé and they also have their own house.

"Looking good, baby sis," Niall said, and the twins just chuckled. I ignore them and sit next to my mom. I take the toast, put some strawberry jam on it, and eat it.

"It looks like someone is not in a good mood today," Grayson said.

"Shut up or I will throw this toast at you, Grayson."

"Is there anything I don't know, kids?" Yeah, my dad always calls us kids, even though we have already grown up. "Huh, Gia?"

"You know what, three of-" I was cut off by Brandon, and I am so pissed right now. Don't underestimate me; I love them so much, but if they did something like this, I would be so furious.

"Maybe she's just having a bad day today. Well, today is Monday, so most people will feel a bit groggy this morning, just like Gia." I stay silent and continue to eat my toast.

~~~~~

I'm currently in my office doing my work as an accountant. I love to count the money, and that's why I asked my dad if his company needed an accountant, and when he said there was, I was so happy. I really love my job. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."

The door opens, and I see Jack in his black suit, like usual, smiling at me. "Busy?" I shake my head, even though I kind of have lots of work to do.

"Why did you come here?" I ask him.

"I have a meeting near here and decided to visit you and dad." I smiled at him. "Why with that smile, huh?"

"It's been a while since we had a chance to talk, you know. So I'm just happy when you're here."

Why do you have a problem with Hayes? What did he do? Do you want me to ask people to beat him up?" I laugh at him.

"No no. I don't have any problems with him at all. I'm so happy with him now. It seems like he's the one. Don't you think so?"

Well, maybe yes and maybe not."

"I hope he's the one. Pray for me, Jack." He nods his head, and I smile at him. "Oh yeah, um, Jack, can you help me with something?" I ask him because suddenly I remember the revenge that I want to take on Niall, Brandon, and Grayson.

"Help with what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Revenge." I wriggled my eyebrows, as I expected. He didn't agree with it. "But why? Please, just this time, and I won't ask you to do stupid things like that anymore." I pleaded, but she didn't agree with me.

"You guys are just too childish. What did they do to you today, huh?" He leans back in the chair in front of my desk.

"They ruin my dream. I almost said yes to Hayes, and we're going to get married, but then they just threw cold water on me and made me drenched. Then they didn't even say sorry for ruining my beautiful dream and also making my bed soak. I explain to him, leaving him to chuckle at me. "What? Funny? Yeah, so funny, right?"

Look, Gia, that's just a dream, and also, they did that to you, maybe because you're so deep in your sleep, and who knows, that's the only way to wake you up."

Wait, are you backing them up too?" I scoff. "I can't believe this. You're always on my side, no matter what. What happened today?" I act sad.

"I'm not taking any side in this stupid thing. So if you want to take revenge, then do it yourself. I'm not interested." He said.

"Guess you don't love your younger sister anymore. Well, okay, then I understand." I continued to do my work and heard him sigh because I knew my plan was working.

"Just in this one." He said, and I jumped with joy. I go to him and hug him. "I know I love you, my sweet little sister."

"I know!" I hug him and then tell him about the plan. He looks regretful, but he can't take what he said to me. Hah!

~~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jack asks me for it thousands of times.

"Jack, you agree with this, and can you please stop asking me the same question over and over again?" I know three of them will be so furious with what I'm going to do, but they're the ones who started this war first.

During lunchtime, I and Jack went home with our weapons. We checked to see if mom was here before we got into the house, and we both quickly ran upstairs to Niall's room first. "You know what? I feel like I'm a thief in my own house." I chuckle at him because this is the very first time he wants to help me with my revenge. I am so excited.

"So, now that Niall was the one who planned the war this morning, he's going to have lots of surprises waiting for him. Hurry up." I and Jack bought lots of slime to put in Niall's room. I think we just bought more than we needed, but who cares? This is going to be exciting.

I put the slime all over the room, especially on his bed. His bed is white, so now the colour changes to green. I'm sorry, Niall, but I meant it! After an hour, both of us were finally done. Not only in the room but also in the bathtub. He's going to love it.

"This is really crazy, Gia. You're so dead." Jack said, and I just laughed.

"Let's go to Grayson's room." We walk to Grayson's room, and this time, we're not going to put the slime in his room because we did put all the slime in Niall's room. So for him, I'm just going to put lots of fake snakes in. It is because he once put a real cockroach in my room—not only one, but like five or maybe more. I think this is the best time to get my revenge on him. He hates snakes, and now I'm putting lots of fake snakes under his blanket, under his pillow, in his walk-in closet, and a few in the toilet. Take that.

So the last one is Brandon's turn. Jack, lighten up. Didn't you feel this was so much fun?" I said to him, but he just shook his head.

"Well, I don't know. But if you want to do another revenge, COUNT ME IN!" He said that, and I was surprised when he said that. He smiles so happily at me.

"Really?! Yes, I've got you on my team. Welcome teammate." I high-fived with him, and now we're putting dye in Brandon's shampoo. It is because he once made my hair turn blue, and when I said blue, I meant it was really blue. I can't go out with my boyfriend because of him for a few days. This is payback. I put pink on it. After that, I replaced his favourite cologne with pepper spray, but not to make it too obvious, I made the bottle the same with the exact cologne. I know I am brilliant.

"Okay, we're done here. Let's get out of here." We both sneak out of this house. The maids looked at us weirdly but didn't say anything. That's a good thing that mom is not at home right now.

"I can't wait to see their reaction. You have to be there too, alright?"

I'm kind of excited too. I never feel like this, but I don't, maybe because this is fun."

"Well, I'll see you later. Bye Bye." I wave goodbye to him and get into my car. We both ride our own cars to come here because it's just so much easier.

Then, We both headed back to the office.

I am excited to see if this plan is working.

______________________________________________________________

It's wartime for Gia, Niall, Brandon, and Grayson. What did you think about the payback that Gia did to them?

How's Chapter 2?

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comments

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little Munchkin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
180K 3.7K 22
Lila A sweet , carefree , bubbly four year old After Lila was born she was handed to her older brother by her horrible mother who didn't want to rais...
226K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
129K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...