Do you remember Me? ~ A liam...

By 1D__Loverxoxo

Charlotte Used to be best Friends with Liam Payne. yes, the one from One Direction! That was until he became... More

Introduction
Charlotte
lizzie
Shopping!
Unexpected guest
Louis in Love
On the way
Louis' House
SleepOver
Pancakes!
Meeting Liam!
Upset Charlotte
The break up
Telling Louis
Truth or Dare.
The picture!
The Kiss
Going Home
Finding the Picture..
Talking to Charlotte

Dinner

42 0 0
By 1D__Loverxoxo

Louis's P.O.V~

We arrived at the resturant. We went inside and the waiter seated us. "Lou, i am so happy to be here with you. Last week i was fangirling over you and stalking you on twitter. And now, im here with you. It seems like the most amazing dream." "It this was a dream, i would sleep forever just to be with you." I held her hand. We ordered our food and it arrived 10 minutes later. Just as we finished eating, i heard someone mention my name. Iwe both looked round and saw a girl staring at me with a massive smile. "Aww, go have a picture with her." "But we are on a date." "Go, look at her. You would make her day." "Okay." I got up and walked over to the little girl. "Hi there sweetie. Do you want a picture?" "Yes please." Her mum took a picture of us. I gave her a hug and she said, "is that your girlfriend?" And pointed to Lizzie. "Not yet. Im going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight." "She is really pretty, can i have a picture with her?" "If you want to!"

We walked over to our table. "Bethany wants a picture with you." She looked suprised.. "With me, why?" "Because you look like a princess." Aww, thats adorable. I took a picture of Bethany and Lizzie. Then Beth grabbed a napkin. "Gave i have both of your autographs please?" We gave her our autographs and then she gave Lizzie a hug. "Goodbye, and thankyou. I love you both!" She was so sweet. I could hear her talking to her mum. "I have just had a picture with Louis and a princess! Best day ever!" Aww bless her. "She called me a princess." She had a huge smile on her face. "Lizzie, i love you so much! Your are amazing in everyway. You are my princess. Will you be my girlfriend too?" "Yes, Lou. I will." I picked her up and gave her a hug. I love her so much!

We walked out of the resturant and back to my car. I took a picture of us both. I put it on twitter captioning. @LizzielovesLouis this girl is my girlfriend! I love her so much! She is the most amazing girl ever!💖

We stood by the car. "Lizzie i cant explain how much i love you. Your eyes. Your smile. Your amazing hair! Your perfect. I kissed her. A long kiss. "Hey, what do you know. Thats the first time we havent been interupted!" "I love you Louis. I really do love you!" We got in the car and drove back to my house. Right now, i was the happiest man alive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 232 11
Rachel Collins moved to Wolverhampton in grade nine. She didn't know anybody. That was until she met Liam Payne. They became best friends almost inst...
9K 434 20
"This is just how it's going to be, Scarlett." "No, Autumn! You don't have to agonize over this! Just tell him how you feel!" Scarlett's temper was f...
53.3K 1.5K 65
He is my best friend. I've known him since ever. We never left each other's sides. We decided to call each other friends instead of mate, chap, or an...
7.2K 138 34
Casey Collins has been best friends with one direction since well, forever. But when the boys leave for 2 years on an American tour, Casey changes a...