SASUKE......IN THE REAL WORLD...

By TheFlamingphoenix

What if Sasuke gets transported to the real world? Find out by reading this book! ~*~ Psst, Please don't ste... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Book 2

Please Read

13.7K 135 11
By TheFlamingphoenix

Alright. Another cringey story but since I'm not editing this yet, I republished the whole thing.

I would like to warn you that this book may not be accurate or have scenes that doesn't make sense since I wrote this when I was 12-13 years old and haven't seen all Naruto episodes(shameonme) so I just went along with my imagination. Feel free to drop the book if you  get too annoyed or something. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.2K 23
I wrote this in middle school so this isn't good like- at all. I'm so sorry in advance y'all LMAO You got stuck in the death game called SAO or Sword...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
447K 13.7K 15
One day Sasuke kidnaps Naruto from the village, put's a jutsu on him that makes Naruto listen to his commands and...doesn't harm him? --- Warning: Se...
57.7K 1.5K 31
Book 2 of 'Sasuke...In The Real World?!' hope you guys like it! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my stori...