(Manan) The LOveSTory Of A Hy...

By rainycloud138

A LOveSTory of a Hybrid (lost) Starring exclusively Manan. More

Book 1
Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
!TEASER!
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Quick Recap.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Want Me To Update!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Info...
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 6

4.5K 419 58
By rainycloud138

" Hey wake up... Hello please open your eyes... Wake up ".....
Nandini's head spinned as those words rung in her ears. Her eyes were closed but an unknown voice chanted in her ear drums making it impossible for her to remember anything.

She opened her eyes with difficulty whilst blinking the lashes several times. Her heart skipped when her eyes caught the sight of the surrounding for she was in the outskirt isolated area of the city. " Hey you okay ".... She noticed somebody sitting by her side.

With a jerk nandini pushed him away as she looked for something to hit him. " Who are you? what do you want from us? (pause) Clifford! Where is clifford ".... She searched for him and there he laid besides her in the left side. " Clifford baby open your eyes, Clifford ".... She pulled his head on her lap.

" Hey don't panic he's sleeping under the effect of the drug given to him. He's alright ".... For the first time she noticed how beautiful he was. The way his pupil moved with the every word he uttered she got an urge of caressing his cheek. It was then only when her eyes stared him from up to down. She can't help but ogle at his broad chest that appeared to be strong and fascinating her sense from that black dull colored jacket he wore. " I think it's going to rain. Umm it's not good to stay here for long if you don't mind then I'd love to drop you both to your house Mrs? "

Nandini's eyes broadened as he addressed her as Mrs. " Ohh excuse me I'm Miss. Murthy . ".... Whilst he gave a 'Ohh I got it look ' forcing a smile.

" But this boy. I thought he's your son! "... Scratching his nape whilst biting his tongue he looked away.

" I'm his teacher, I am a teacher of Holy kindergarten school. He's my student. ".... Before he can think anything else about her life nandini cleared up the foggy misunderstanding between them. She have to confess that she really couldn't take when he called her Mrs. She's young and from nowhere does she look like a mother of a naughty and grown up child. Huh. Was he pulling her leg.

" Ohh BTW my name is Nandini... Nandini Murthy ".... She forwarded her hand towards him as they stood up together with Clifford in his arms because he was quite heavy for nandini to carry him. " Hey what are you waiting for! Forward your hand and... Tell me your name "

Nandini chipped when she realised that he was just staring her stretched hand. " Umm.... I'm... I'm... Manik... Manik malhotra ".... He kind of controlled his sense for the smell of her sacred blood got him urged to taste it. In fact he didn't event squeezed her hand like she does as she tried to hold back the urge of touching his abs as well. He could read her mind that was occupied with too many thoughts but couldn't understand her feelings as to what was she thinking.

' Why can't I get into her brain! How's this possible she's a human? Why can I only read her thoughts? Why am I not able to feel what she's feeling? '

His thoughts were put at halt as he felt her stretching her hand back thus breaking the contact between his mind and hers. " Umm shall we go? ".... His eyes tried to search for the feelings in her eyes.

" Sure ".... They moved in the direction of his car.

' Gosh he's really handsome. '... Confessed she to her heart when he opened the door for her after placing Clifford cautiously on the backseat.
Neither of the two reprimanded when he ignited his car.

" So where do you live ".... He tried to dig out the information about her as they passed out from the silent jungle.

" That's not important... First of all I think we should drop Clifford to his parents ".... She cleverly changed the topic when he innerly clenched his teeth for she has started getting on his nerves from the on.

" No problem, hey can I ask you who were they? ".... He questioned in order to make sure whether she knows anything about their underworld or the dark night.
" Why were they behind you? Boyfriend or? ".... She raised her brow out of disguise this guy was putting her into.

" Why are you always asking about my personal life. I'm god damn single ".... She announced whilst raising her hands in the air dramatically and he sighed innerly with a thought of her being single.
" Anyways I don't know who they were. I thought they were Clifford's guardian for I'd called his parents. But when I'd gone to see them they made us smell something and we... Fainted "..... Along with the completion of her words his eyes darkened as he thought of them.

How dare they hunt for her!!!

' Fuck! I should have started spying her from that night only. If I wouldn't have been there on time than they would have killed her... My last hope. I'll have to be careful from now on... She's very important  for our Clan. '

Thought he when they pulled over. They could see Clifford's parents standing near the gate along with two police officers of the school as they entered in. Nandini got off quickly moving towards the principal while manik sat back inside his car watching everything.

" Could you please come out gentleman ".... The fat white skinned officer knocked at his window whilst tapping his feet on the ground.

Nandini and the others gazed him with a thankful smile as he strode towards them with the officer. " He's the one who came for our help ".... She announced.

The dawn have already appeared and the birds were flying back to their nests. The environment eventually got windy and it started getting cold. Manik fisted his palms controlling his rage of drinking their blood. " Could you tell us how you got there gentleman? ".... The other officer asked reading his body language and kind of suspecting him only.

" I... I was... I was returning to the town from the outskirts after wrapping up my business and... ".... He eventually halted for his body was badly shaking with each passing wind. He ceased his breaths in order to keep himself under control. " When I found three goons trying to take her advantage. They were trying to take off her dress "... Nandini dazingly listened to his words not believing her ears. " I understood nothing was okay and... Rescued her from them ".... He completed while his head hung lowered because his eyes has turned dark blue out of hunger.

" Ohh but... It doesn't look like you rescued them ".... Manik upped his face glancing at the young officer who was also no less than any Greek God and he could see from the corner of his eyes how Nandini's expressions changed from dazed to impressive. Smirking at her the officer continued. " From where I can see... I can see there's no wound or scratch or even a bruise on your skin. "

Manik indeed felt his rage increasing up at his petulant questions. " You want to say officer that I'm only the one who tried to do the things with her (pointing at nandini) and eventually drove to here to get myself in trouble. Is it like that officer? ".... He sounded frustrated for its no less than a trend where the rescuers are put in the ring of doubts by the investigators. " If I had known I will have to face these people and these accusations then I'd never had saved you from those guys Miss. Murthy I'd have happily let you become their dinner for tonight ".... He effused his frustration when she annoyingly glared him for the way he spoke it came out more like an irony. Irony of saving her.

" Umm officer I... I don't think he should be accused. He has saved my life ".... Nandini said glancing at his face that was looking in the opposite direction clearly avoiding her and her intense gaze. " Perhaps you should find out the real guilty ".... She said.

After the completion of the investigation everybody departed except the young officer, nandini and manik.
" So Miss Murthy I think it will not be a good decision to go home alone. BTW I'm Ned Orahammm ".... The officer stated as he moved towards her.

" Nice to meet you officer Orraham. ".... They shook hands with each other. Smiling sweetly at her he kissed her knuckles impressing her all the more with his romantic acts.

" Would do like to come for a dinner date with me at my place Miss. Beautiful ".... His hand eventually positioned upon her waist as he tilted his head towards her ear nuzzling her cheek.

She was literally loving this healthy flirting until her eyes landed on manik who was looking at her with extreme disgust and hatred that didn't make her feel good. She stepped backwards as she saw him going towards his car.

Manik has started breathing heavily... His eyes has turned dark red due to the anger for he couldn't stand his going to be queen romance with a  human creature who was... Handsome like hell. His skin has started going plain yellow for the control he was trying to put on his anger was more dangerous than a thunder.

" Ummm it's it's getting late officer. I think I should leave "... Said nandini glancing him sit inside his car.

" Yeah I was saying the same. So tell me where do you stay ".... He tried to pull her close by the waist again but she removed his hand while moving towards Manik's car.

" Thanks so much officer but I've got work to get done with this guy ".... She said while running in the direction of his car. She doesn't know but... But it felt like he was attracting her.... Attracting her like a magnet that couldn't stop herself from going towards him. " Can I get a lift to my home "..... Peeping through the window she asked when he was wearing the seat belt.

Manik can't help but smile inwardly as he saw the officer murmuring curses in the back whilst glaring them with utmost disappointment for he' masterly snatched the girl who could have warned her bed for tonight. " Sure ".... Opening the door for her he mentally appreciated his tempting persona when he found her staring at his body from the corner of her eyes.

' I don't have to do anything to win you nandini... Looks like my body has done the needful '

Thought he patch concentrating at the bumpy road.

Precap....

Passing a steamy night together. 😈

To be continued.....

How was that?

Manik has got a lot of powers which you'll come to know soon and about her attraction towards him than.. It will cost her semi neutral result full of... Pleasure and pain.

Okay so I was asked as to why didn't I show love making scenes in my first book of Manan. Well I too was disappointed for the same but no worries... Our wishes will be fulfilled here in the most violent manner here😈😈😈

Do vote and comments.

Next part after.... 150+ votes and Max 30 comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 18 5
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭, 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡...
132K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
616K 42.9K 55
Ace of Queen series. Maya Dorin's story
78.3K 5.8K 21
I will post one shot on Manan and Pani here. Add this book to your library for some amazing one shots on your favourite couple. Cover credit- star_o...