BTS One Shots [Requests Close...

Bởi JungshookiEsha

Random updates :p And requests are closed for now. Will be working on requests that I have already received Xem Thêm

Babysitter (Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Party Meeting (Jungkook x Reader)
Home At Last (Yoongi x Reader)
Lil' Meow Meow? (Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader)
Britain's Got Talent (BTS x Reader)
Siblings《Babysitter Pt. 2》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Unexpected Talents + Love (Seokjin x Reader)
My Fallen Angel (FallenAngel!Taehyung x Reader)
I'll Always Protect You (Jimin x Pregnant!Reader)
Better Off (Namjoon x Reader)
Scars Run Deep (Arrogant!Jimin x Abused!Reader)
My Forever《Unexpected Talents + Love Pt. 2》(Seokjin x Reader)
Our Pinocchio (BTS x Angel!Reader)
I'm Here (Yoongi x Reader)
Zookeeper (Hybrid!Taehyung x Reader)
Sister Shock (Yoongi x Reader)
Not-So-Real Bodyguard (Innocent!Jungkook x Delinquent!Reader)
Filter (Jimin x Reader)
My Time (Jungkook x Reader)
Inner Child (Taehyung x Reader)
Moon (Seokjin x Reader)
Goodbyes《Babysitter Finale》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Coming Together 《Sister Shock Pt. 2》(Yoongi x Reader)
Unexpected Binding Ties (Yoongi x Reader)
it's been a while...

Drunk Night (Jimin x Reader)

3.2K 44 6
Bởi JungshookiEsha

Contains mature themes!!
<There will be a warning when it really starts>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked you.

"I'm in here!" Jimin called from a room across the house.

You walked into the living room from the kitchen with a drink in hand. You leaned against the wall and took a sip of your drink. "There's your answer." You said as you pointed in the direction he shouted in with your cup.

"(Y/N), what took you so long? Were you mixing drinks together?" Namjoon asked you, everyone else laughing with him.

You mocked them and went to the kitchen chair in the little circle. "Yeah, I did. There's like five different types of alcohol in this cup." You said sarcastically.

"Why don't you drink?" Jin asked you, his words slurring slightly.

"I'm not that big of a fan of alcohol. I'd rather not get wasted, especially since I have a boyfriend and if it's around other wasted guys." You said, taking another sip of your drink.

The boys all looked at each other before Jungkook asked you to do something. "(Y/N), can you get me and Taetae-hyung a drink?"

You rolled your eyes. "Alright, give me your cups." You said, waiting for them to give you their cups.

You walked into the kitchen as soon as you got them and started to fill their cups. You walked back out in a few minutes and handed them their drinks. "Thanks, (Y/N)." Tae said, acting as if he's tipsy.

You shook your head at how silly he was being, everyone else laughing at him. Once you all settled down, you looked to where Jimin was. "Guys, what's taking Jimin so long?" You asked them, but they all shrugged.

You pouted and leaned back into your chair. "How about we play a game?" Yoongi suggested.

Everyone agreed, except you. You wanted to know what kind of game. "What are we playing?"

JIMIN'S POV

He was looking for the gift he has hidden for you. It was going to be your 2 year anniversary by midnight and he needed to give it to you right when the clock strikes. He was going to have to chase out everyone else before he gave it, too. They knew what it is. He wanted to propose to you.

He knew that 2 years seemed a bit too short for being in a relationship, but he knew that you were the love of his life, and he was the love of your life. He wanted to be with you forever, and have kids with you. He wanted to build a beautiful family with you. He would feel empty if you were gone. He loved you more than anything in the world, and he didn't want to lose you.

As he was searching around, he began to hear shouting coming from the living room. He shook his head, thinking it was just the boys being loud and drunk. But, what he didn't know was that you were part of the screaming. "JIMIN!" You shouted and he heard you, stopping his search and running into the living room to see what happened.

<Mature themes up ahead>

He found you hugging a pillow against your chest. "(Y/N). Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, worried.

You stood up, loosing your balance slightly. Your body was swaying back and forth as you walked up to him. As soon as you were in arms reach of him, you almost fell. He caught you in time, and you smiled at him. You began to stand up, but instantly lost your balance. "Whoa, (Y/N). What happened?" He asked, even more worried than before.

You started to pout and you pulled on his arm like a child. "Jimin, I'm horny."

He stared at you, shocked at what words came out of your mouth. "What did you just say?"

You pouted even more. "Did you not hear me? I said I'm horny~" You said, extending the ending.

Jimin became flustered as you said the words again. "I thought you wanted to wait until we're close to engagement or after we get married."

You pulled on the collar of his shirt, bringing his face closer to yours. "We can do it a lot more when that time comes." You said seductively.

You winked as you moved away from him. You bit your lip and looked him up and down. Jimin gulped, nervous about your sudden change in attitude. "H-How about you wait in our room? I'll be there in a minute."

You started to walk to your shared bedroom with him, but stopped. "I'll be ready." You said, giggling as you started walking again.

Jimin went up to the half-drunken boys pissed off. "What did you guys do to (Y/N)?"

Namjoon shrugged. "We didn't do anything."

Jimin looked around at the other boys, who just shrugged. He looked around the living room. On the shelves, behind their backs, and under the couches. But, it wasn't anywhere. There was only one place he didn't look at.

Under Yoongi's sleeping figure.

Jimin began to slowly sweat in fear as he approached him. He carefully lifted Yoongi's body off the couch to find an empty vodka bottle. He turned around, dropping Yoongi back onto the couchand swiftly picking up the bottle. "What is this?"

All the boys, excluding Yoongi, looked at the bottle horrified. "We didn't do anything." They all said at the same time.

"Did you guys spike her drink?" Jimin asked angrily.

They all stared at the bottle in horror. They forgot they put the bottle there. And, that meant more angry Jimin. They all sat silently. Jimin sighed. "Look, I don't know why you guys did this, but you know that (Y/N) doesn't get drunk. She doesn't even drink alcohol. I'll talk to her in the morning, when she's sober." He said, before walking to his room, where you were waiting.

He opened the door to find you sitting on the bed, only wearing your bra and underwear. Jimin quickly looked away shyly. "(Y-Y/N), you should p-put your clothes b-back on." Jimin stuttered out, seeing your perfect body for the first time.

"Why?" You asked, pouting like baby.

"I promised your sober-self that I wouldn't do anything like this without your permission." Jimin said, smiling at the memory of you telling him this.

"But, you have my permission." You said, batting your eyes.

"I may have your permission, but you're drunk. That doesn't count as a valid consent. Only when you're sober, then I'll ask." Jimin said, slowly looking up.

He began to walk closer to you, making you blush slightly. He put a hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. He leaned in, going to kiss you. You waited patiently as slowly moved closer and your lips touched. It was a quick kiss, however, and he pulled away after two seconds. You looked up at him, disappointed. "I got excited. Don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing. I wasn't going to do anything else, anyway." He said, pushing you gently so you could lay down.

You yawned and felt tiredness take over your body. "You're no fun, Jimin." You said before falling into a deep sleep.

Jimin smiled at your sleeping form. He went to his dresser and got one of his hoodies and put it on you. He took off his own shirt and crawled in beside you. He kissed your forehead. "Goodnight, baby." And, he fell asleep.

(Y/N)'S POV

You woke up and felt an arm around your waist. You smiled as you saw Jimin's cute sleeping face. 

You were about to go to sleep, when you heard your phone go off.

Namjoon:
How'd everything go?

(Y/N):
It went as expected
He didn't try anything
I told you guys that he wouldn't do anything like that

Namjoon":
Fine, you were right
Did you find it again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around the room, looking for your anniversary gift. You've found it before already, but you didn't think it was for that reason.

Your eyes caught something shining in the bedside table. You smiled to yourself as you looked back to your phone.

(Y/N):
I found it

Namjoon:
Are you going to tell him that you found it?

(Y/N):
I don't want to hurt him
Besides, even if he proposed to me today, I would still cry my eyes out

Namjoon:
Alright, if you say so...
But, you know that you should become an actor

(Y/N):
Was I that convincing last night?

Namjoon:
Yeah, we all were so surprised at your acting skills

(Y/N):
I still can't believe I followed your plan

~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT BEFORE

"What are we playing?" You asked, hoping it was an appropriate game.

"Well, it's not really a game. It's more of a prank." Taehyung said, taking a big drink from his cup.

"A prank? I assume you're talking about Jimin, since he's not here." You said, raising an eyebrow.

They all leaned in closer to the middle of the small circle that formed. You found yourself also leaning in, ready to listen. "Since we, including Jimin, don't know how (Y/N) is when she's drunk, we could make it so that she is 'drunk'." Yoongi explained.

"Wait, but how is that going to work?" You asked, not wanting to drink any alcohol.

"It's easy. You pretend that you're drunk. We can empty one of the bottles in the kitchen. Whichever one has the most alcohol. And,we can hide it somewhere here. So, if he ever looks around here, he'll find this and realize what's going on. It'll be fun." Hoseok said, leaning back into his seat.

They all looked to you. You shook your head and sighed. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." You mumbled.

"Let's do this." You said, and they all looked to you surprised.

"What? I'm going to have fun with this prank." You said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

They all smiled and started explaining the plan. You nodded as they told you what kind of drunk you should be. They told you different lines and what looks to give Jimin when you were close to him. Then, came in the bets. "I bet that he's actually going to agree." Jin said.

"No, he wouldn't. He promised her, remember be told us." Jungkook said, defending Jimin.

They all began to argue about what was going to happen between you and Jimin. "Guys, listen. How about you guys text me tomorrow morning about what happened? Whoever wins, gets to have someone on the loser side do whatever they want for a day." You told them, hoping that could stop the arguing.

And, it did. Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon on the 'Jimin isn't going to do anything' side. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jin on the 'Jimin is going to do something' side.

"It's settled then. Remember what happens to the loser team, so if you want to change your mind, it has to be before Jimin comes." You said, looking at everyone individually.

They all shook their heads. You stood up and went to the kitchen. You got one of the half-empty bottles and stuck it out the doorway of the kitchen that led to the living room. "Is this good enough?"

"That's perfect." Jin said.

You took the bottle to the sink and dumped it. You took the bottle to the living room and grabbed your cup. You chugged down your drink and slammed the cup on the table. "Let's start, shall we?"

PRESENT

Namjoon:
But, it worked and it was fun

(Y/N):Yeah, I'll see you later

Namjoon:
See you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You put your phone back onto the bedside table. You felt Jimin stir from beside you. He mumbled something before calling your name. "Yeah?" You answered quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asked half-awake.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?" You asked, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Last night, you were drunk. You were so needy, and you wanted attention. But, I didn't try anything. I promised you tha I'll wait for when you're ready. I didn't take advantage of you, like other people would've. I kept my promise. I love you, and I don't want to lose you. I don't want to do something that I know you wouldn't like, because I'll feel guilty and you'll leave me. I want to be with you forever, 'til death do us part." He mumbled the last sentence, falling asleep again and pulling you closer to him.

You shook your head softly, wiping a small tear that lied on your cheek. "I love you, too." You whispered and fell asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

927 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...
15.4K 331 17
(Mostly DreamSMP) Requests are closed
1.5K 198 39
oneshots only 💜
9.7M 169K 200
*These were written WAY back when so there might be mistakes. I do apologize for them.* Haven't seen a lot of these so I decided to make my own. ENJO...