Smash Into You

By _atomsk

22 year old Camila Cabello never believed in love at first sight but when it crashes into her in the form of... More

Chapter 1: Fall
Chapter 2: I Was Made For Loving You
Chapter 3: Stay With Me
Chapter 4: fOoL fOr YoU
Chapter 5: Crazy in Love
Chapter 6: Dancing On My Own
Chapter 7: Starving
Chapter 8: Latch
Chapter 9: Shape of You
Chapter 10: Roses
Chapter 11: Gravity
Chapter 12: Chasing Pavements
Chapter 13: Ruin
Chapter 14: Somebody Else
Chapter 15: Skinny Love
Chapter 16: I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
Chapter 17: May I Have This Dance
Chapter 18: Love On the Brain
Chapter 19: Frozen
Chapter 20: Heart Out
Chapter 22: Lay It All On Me
Chapter 23: Corduroy Dreams
Chapter 24: Friends
Chapter 25: Honest
Chapter 26: Two Ghosts
Chapter 27: Sunburn
Chapter 28: Smash Into You
Chapter 29: ILYSB
Chapter 30: Every Kind Of Way
Chapter 31: Wake Me Up
Chapter 32: Consequences
Chapter 33: You're Gonna Live Forever In Me
New story

Chapter 21: Close To You

5.9K 192 51
By _atomsk

Every so often I crave someone to scratch my back for me. No, not metaphorically, but literally have someone scratch my back. I don't know what it is, but when I feel nails against my skin at the places I can't reach, I just wiggle and get chills. It was like a weakness. Like having your tummy rubbed, someone playing and running their hands through your hair, or getting a full body back massage.

That being said, you could imagine my dilemma when I was at Lauren's, watching some TV, and an itch just appeared out of nowhere. I wiggled and flopped in my seat before whining out desperately, "Lo, you have to scratch my back or I'm going to flip the fuck out."

We had been sitting there quietly, you know, minding our own business. I had been texting Lucy, and I think she was texting Brad. When this outburst cut the silence, she kind of just blinked and glanced at me with an eyebrow raised. I stared, helplessly. With another blink, she turned back to her cell phone and poked away at the screen, answering simply, "Nope."

I was devastated. Practically rolling onto the floor from my seat on the couch, I tried to reach my back with a struggling hand as I kind of moved from side to side with my back on the floor. Lauren pretended not to notice, but I made it as noticeable as possible. I thrashed, whined, and practically yelled out a groan, "I CAN'T FUCKING REACH IT."

"I swear to god that I will murder you if you don't shut up! I can't concentrate on this text," Lauren snapped as I did my theatrical antics.

Sitting up, I clasped my fingers together and fell as I begged, "Please babe. I can't take this. If I don't get help here soon I will–"

"When the hell did you become so annoying to be around?!" She shouted as I grinned, knowing she had given in, "It's like I skipped that part of the relationship! Oh a person to take me to work every day? Right into, I will murder this girl if she speaks another word!"

Doing a happy little flop, I tugged my shirt completely off. Half way through, when my eyes were covered by fabric, Lauren asked, "Uh, what are you doing?"

When I was able to see her, I blinked. Then I said in an obvious sort of way, "Well there is no other way for you to scratch my back properly if I don't have my shirt off."

"Um..." Lauren started slowly, her eyes falling to my half naked body. My bra covered all that was important, but the way she stared made me feel like I had some third arm growing out of me. Frowning slightly, I offered, "Well, you can scratch my back with my shirt on if you are sooooo uncomfortable being around another girl."

Her eyes snapped to me, glaring. With an innocent grin, I watched her roll her eyes, "On your stomach before I change my mind."

I happily rolled over, resting my head on my folded arms as I attempted to get comfortable. I waited for a moment, my eyes closed. When I hadn't felt Lauren at all, I glanced back to see what she was doing. Her phone was in her hands, and she was texting away to whom I could only guess was Brad. With a roll of my eyes, I stated, "Yo, woman! I'm dying over here."

"Call me woman. One more time." Lauren said dangerously with a glance towards me, "And let's see if you still have your soul."

Raising my eyebrows, I cringed and looked away. Sheesh, she was being so touchy today.

Just when I was about to say fuck it and start rubbing my back against the carpet, I felt Lauren carefully climb on top of me, sitting cautiously on my back. I could feel how stiff and nervous she was; as if she thought she was too heavy for me. Finding that completely silly, because she was basically a leaf, I shook her by wiggling my butt. I glanced back to see her looking around in confusion before glaring at me. Grinning, I kept my mouth shut and closed back my eyes.

When her palms were finally placed on my skin, they were tentative and nervous. She hardly touched me for a moment, just ran her hands and fingers up my back. Still, even the small amount of contact forced a shiver of relief to pass through my body. With a sigh, I relaxed even more and concentrated on the feeling.

After a minute or two of silence- and me not saying anything terrible about the job she was doing, Lauren got a bit more confident and rubbed a little firmer. She spread her fingers wide as she would slide them up my back slowly, running over the straps of my bra all the way to the back of my shoulder. Then, as if she knew exactly what I wanted, she let her nails gently run across my skin as she dragged her hands back down.

God, I was in heaven. Shivering, I arched my back slightly when she reached a certain spot. She eventually caught on and carefully worked near the area, scratching and rubbing with her palms. She took it a step further by putting pressure on my shoulder blades, mumbling something about me being tense.

I was the exact opposite right then. I was so relaxed, so peace at mind, that I started to drift off just because of her touch. I'm not sure how long I was laying there for, because the next time I opened my eyes I felt Lauren's chest on my back. I blinked slowly and tried to gather my surroundings. As I did, Lauren's soft voice danced into my right ear, "Did you fall asleep?"

I shifted my eyes to the right corner and saw her leaning in with a small smile tugging at her lips. Giving a sleepy smile in return, I admitted, "I might have dozed off for a second."

"Hmm," she hummed before sitting back up with another long rub at my back, "Well, I'm happy you are more relaxed. Is your back better?"

I nodded, yawning. With a stretch, I flexed my arms a bit before mumbling, "Hold on for a second."

She lifted herself up for a moment, giving me room to move. As she did, I rolled onto my back, settling on the floor again with a rub of my eyes as I felt her straddle back down on me. Yawning again, I scratched the top of my head and mumbled, "How long was I out? Do you know?"

Lauren's dark hair tossed at her shoulders as she answered with a shake of her head. I sleepily nodded with before closing my eyes. As I did, I listened, "I think you started snoring like five minutes ago. I didn't want to ask until I was sure."

"I do not snore." I shook my head.

I felt her shift on top of me, laughing. Then I was surprised when I felt a finger poke at my bellybutton. With a lift of one eye, I watched as she poked it again before giving me a smile, "You can't go back to sleep. We have to eat."

Sighing, I yawned again before officially trying to wake up. Smacking my lips, I spoke, "I don't think I can stay for dinner tonight. Now that I think about it, I think Lucy was saying she was going to cook and wanted me at her place."

Lauren's lips tugged to a frown. A second later, she was pouting and leaning down, running a finger across my neck and to my exposed collarbone. The simple touch heightened my senses tenfold. I went from completely groggy to alert and on edge. I tried not to show any signs of me reacting to her touch. Instead, I simply watched her as she pouted down at me, "But it's been awhile since you've stayed for dinner."

"It's been about three days," I murmured, staring into her eyes as I felt her finger move lower, dancing to the side and jumping completely over my bra to my upper ribs.

It paused there, teasing the area as she replied back with a raspy tone, her green eyes on mine, "And that is a while, considering I've been eating alone whenever you aren't here."

I watched the way her eyes searched mine, waiting for me to reply. Trying hard to take even, ordinary breaths, I asked, "Is it honestly bugging you that I'm not over every day?"

"Yes," she said simply, her eyes pulling away from mine and down to watch her finger as she continued to move it, "Actually, it is. A lot. Lucy gets to have you way more often than I do."

I tensed as her finger trailed lower, tickling the skin right above my belly button. With a strained voice, I argued, "Brad gets to have you way more often than I do as well."

She bit her lip, dragging her finger to my ribs, "True, but does it matter? I'm asking you to stay for tonight. That would be one more day you get to keep me around and he doesn't."

Oh how valid that argument was. It hardly took much convincing with Lauren being... whatever she was being at the moment. But the thought of taking her away for one more night, leaving Brad in the dust, was way too appealing to ignore. Coming to my conclusion, I sat up causing me to be abnormally close to Lauren as she continued to straddle me. Using my hand to keep me propped up, I looked at her and said softly, "That does sound pretty good, to be honest."

She shifted, looking away as she mumbled, "I figured it would, seeing as you are for any plan that involves ruining Brad's day."

I frowned slightly at the statement, watching how she toyed with the carpet on the ground. I wasn't sure how to reply to that, so I was quiet for a moment. Then, with a nod towards her, I said, "It's a big reason, sure, but spending time with you always takes the cake."

Her eyes slid back to mine and while I held her eyes with an easy smile, a smile slowly slipped her lips as well. Then she moved to stand up, leaving me on the ground to watch after her as she made her way to the kitchen, "So, you're staying?"

Running my eyes along her legs and ass just before she disappeared, I turned to grab my cell phone from the couch, calling back to Lauren, "Yup, make dinner for two."

I love in your direction, hoping that the message goes somewhere close to you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.6K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
7.5K 282 21
Lauren is for the first time in a while back at school. After the horrible accident she changed a lot. Let's describe it as a little more aggressive...
Signs By

Fanfiction

42.3K 1.6K 26
When she was 12 years old, Camila Cabello was in a car accident that killed both of her parents. Since that day she hasn't spoken a word. Working as...
66.7K 1.4K 26
Her mesmerizing gaze lands on my eyes, she looks happier than she's ever been. My hands stroke her cheeks with admiration, pulling ourselves closer...