Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.
18. Because Angels Exist.
19. She Holds My Sweetheart.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
25. Kiss & Makeup.
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.
Bonus: Holy Jolly πŸŽ„
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. πŸŽ…πŸ½
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. πŸŽ…πŸ½πŸŽ…πŸ½

16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.

6.3K 343 358
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: Honestly I could've written this better. But Ball is literally my life rn. (I'll rant about it below.)

•••

The next morning, Rosé was the first to wake. Checking her phone she sees she has a text from her brother asking to meet for breakfast. She agrees before setting her phone away.

Turning on her side she faces Lisa with a sigh. Brushing the hair off of her face. The younger girl was sleeping on her stomach, cheek pressed against the pillow, arms spread eagle wide.

She smiles softly at the sight knowing that she wouldn't mind waking up like this every day.

Leaning forward she kisses Lisa's forehead. It makes her mumble something that Rosé can't quite hear.

"What?"

"I said stop staring and let me sleep," Lisa mumbles tiredly pulling her closer. Putting her face into Rosé's neck she keeps an arm secure around her waist. "We're sleeping in longer."

"I can't, I have to meet someone." Rosé says.

"Noooo," Lisa whines sleepily. "You have to stay and keep me warm."

"I'm sorry baby but I can't. Trust me if I could I would." Rosé chuckles making no move to get out of bed.

"When will you be back?" Lisa asks finally cracking her eyes open.

"I'll be back after noon I'm sure." Rosé says.

"Mmm Okay." Lisa hums closing her eyes once more.

"But I have to work remember? It's my first day." Rosé smiles.

"Aish I won't even get to see you at all today!" Lisa whines. "Why does everyone keep stealing my Chaeyoungie?!"

"You just love me that much huh?" Rosé smiles turning her head to her.

Lisa opens her eyes. "Yes." She smiles. "How could I not want to spend every minute with you my very own angel from heaven!" She says kissing Chaeyoung's cheeks repeatedly. "My little chipmunk!"

"Hey hey that tickles!" Chaeyoung giggles.

"But you're so damn cute!" Lisa continues.

"Lisa!"

"Okay okay I'll stop." Lisa smiles pulling her face away to hover over her. "Aish what a sight to wake up to." She winks brushing Chaeyoung's hair away.

It causes a light blush to cover Chaeyoung's cheeks. "I love you like crazy."

"Good. Cause I love you like crazy too." Lisa sighs happily.

•••

"Limario What are you doing?" Jisoo asks walking into the living room.

"Watching TV." Lisa shrugs.

"Upside down?" Jisoo tilts her head.

"It's fun." Lisa smiles at her.

Jisoo shrugs and joins her on the couch, hanging her head upside down off of it.

"Once you get passed the whole blood rush it's fine." Lisa says.

"It is kinda fun," Jisoo giggles her face turning pink.

"All the news reporters look stupid," Lisa laughs making Jisoo laugh too.

"No you guys look stupid." Irene chuckles walking into the living room.

"Come join us Unnie!" Lisa says.

"No way, and stop doing that before you pass out." Irene laughs sitting down normally on the couch next to them.

"Aish you're no fun." Jisoo sighs lifting herself up.

"Yeah eomma nim," Lisa adds doing the same.

"Who are you calling eomma," Irene slaps her arm playfully.

"Cause you're old~" Lisa teases.

"Shut up! I'm not!" Irene smacks her with a couch pillow.

Lisa blocks it with a giggle.

"Let's go out and do something!" Jisoo pipes up.

"Like what?" Irene asks.

"Let's go out for some food. I'm hungry." Jisoo suggests.

"Okay," Irene shrugs.

"Oh oh can I drive?!" Lisa hops off the couch excitedly.

"No." Irene says making Lisa pout.

"But why not Unnie!" Lisa whines.

"Because I don't want to die." Irene laughs grabbing her keys.

"Gosh what a mean eomma nim," Lisa whispers to Jisoo.

"Yah!" Irene hears her, to which Jisoo and Lisa make a run for it in a fit of giggles.

•••

"No running!" Irene calls after the pair as they run through the crowds of the downtown streets.

"Unnie stop treating us like we're Ten." Jisoo whines.

"Ha! You think you two are mature enough to be ten, more like four." Irene scoffs with a laugh.

"That's only cause you act like a 90 year old." Lisa says.

"Hey Lisa...isn't that Rosé?" Jisoo points across the street.

"Hm?"

Lisa peeks across the street and sure enough Rosé was sitting in the window seat of a cafe with a boy across from her. She frowns at the sight.

"Yeah...it is."

"What's she doing with that boy?" Irene glares.

"Relax Unnie. We don't know the whole situation yet." Jisoo sighs.

"Well I know that if anyone tries to cheat on my baby sitter they better be praying I don't send them to the morgue." Irene growls.

"Maybe Jisoo Unnie is right. We don't know if she's cheating on me. There has to be another explanation right?" Lisa says hopefully. Her stomach turning seeing her girlfriend laugh with the guy across from her.

"Right." Jisoo nods.

"Then lets go ask." Irene shrugs walking across the street.

Lisa's eyes widen. "Unnie Wait!"

•••

"Are you being serious? I can't accept that." Rosé says in awe as she stares across at her brother.

"I'm being completely serious. I mean I'm moving so I won't need it anymore, and you're looking for a place anyways." Jimin shrugs with a smile.

"I can't thank you enough for this oppa, you're the best!" Rosé stands up to hug him and he does the same.

"Anything for you little sis." He says happily.

They jump apart hearing a small bang on the window. They're met with Irene shooting daggers, arms crossed against her chest. Jisoo with a worried look on her face and a panicking Lisa.

"Lisa?" Rosé questions. Grabbing Jimin's hand she leads him out to the front of the cafe.

"Oh Hi Rosé, I'm sorry did we interrupt your date?" Irene smiles sweetly, her eyes still telling a different story.

"Date? Oh no I was just—"

"Save it! How could you cheat on my little sister! After everything she's done—"

"Lisa...you really think I'm cheating on you?" Rosé asks sadly glancing at the girl hiding behind her sisters. Her head low, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't even try to deny it. We have eyes too you know." Irene says angrily.

Quickly seeing the situation turn south, Jimin decides to take it into his own hands. Walking up to the tall girl he assumes is Lisa he sticks his hand out to shake.

"Hi Lisa, it's nice to finally put a face to a name. My name is Park Jimin, Chae's brother." Jimin smiles.

Lisa's head pops up with in surprise at his words. "J-Jimin?"

"The one and only." He winks.

"Oh...oh my this is so embarrassing." Lisa blushes quickly shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you too."

"Wait, He's your brother?" Jisoo asks and Rosé nods.

"WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO?! I ALMOST JUST DUG YOUR GRAVE!" Irene shouts hugging Rosé tightly.

"I'm Glad the situations cleared up." Jimin laughs.

"So am I." Rosé adds with a laugh of her own.

•••

The late night brought heavy rain and thunderstorms. Jisoo watched TV awaiting Jennie's arrival who should be by any minute.

Everyone else had gone up to their own rooms to relax leaving her on her own for now.

The doorbell rang, making her pipe up with an excited smile. Her bunny slippers pattered against the marble floor quickly as she went to open the door. Anticipating Jennie.

When she opened the door she was surprised not to see Jennie, but a different Kim.

His brown hair soaked hanging over his eyes from the downpour, a bouquet of red roses in has hands.

"T-Taehyung What are you doing here?" Jisoo stutters out.

"You're sick. You weren't going to tell me were you?" His brown eyes look up at her.

"You didn't seem approachable after our last encounter." Jisoo mumbles looking down at the floor nervously.

"I still care about you Jisoo. I still love you. Distancing yourself away isn't going to change anything. So please...please just give me a chance." Taehyung begs. Eyes pleading.

"I'm in love with Jennie, Taehyung. I can't love anyone else. It's impossible." Jisoo says hoping to get through to him.

"How do you know if you've never tried!" Tae says desperately, grabbing a hold of her wrists.

"Because no one makes me feel the way she does." Jisoo admits. Her other hand removing Tae's grip away.

At this point his tears were mixing in with the still falling rain. Before Jisoo could blink he was lunging forward and kissing her lips.

A noise of protest escapes her while her arms automatically tried to push him away. His hands grabbing hers in response.

Soon his lips were disappearing off of hers and a distinct grunt of anger is being heard.

Opening her tear filled eyes, they widen to see that Jennie's has thrown him onto her front lawn.

"I told you not to go anywhere near her!" Jennie growls swinging her fist into her brother's face.

"Arggh!" Taehyung groans kicking her off of him.

"Jennie!" Jisoo's eyes widen running out into the rain to stop them.

"You don't deserve her!" Taehyung shouts punching her in the stomach.

"Stop! Please stop!" Jisoo begs.

"Jisoo get back inside you'll get sick!" Jennie says standing up straight.

"Jennie please stop!"

"Ahhrgh!!" Taehyung grunts driving his knee into her.

"Stop it Tae! You're hurting her!" Jisoo says stepping in front of Jennie just as he swings.

The force of his arms causes her to become dizzy as it hits in her head. Wobbling unsteadily from side to side she has trouble getting her eyes to stay open.

Jennie pushes her self off the ground to catch her just before she falls, Jisoo's clothes along with her own entirely soaked through.

"Oh god Jisoo!" Tae shouts stunned by his own action. "Oh god what have I done..." he says more to himself.

"You fucking idiot! Look at what you did?!" Jennie cries holding Jisoo in her arms.

Slowly backing away from his monstrous mistake his eyes well up with fresh tears seeing Jisoo our cold in Jennie's arms.

Jennie lifts her up, carrying her back inside the house, kicking the door closed.

There's a cut along the side of Jisoo's forehead. Most likely from Taehyungs watch. Her skin is cold due to the rain, and if she doesn't get her out of them quick she'll develop a fever. A chance Jennie wasn't willing to take with Jisoo's already deteriorating health.

Carrying her upstairs to her bedroom she sets Jisoo down in bed, changing her out of her wet clothes and getting her into warm ones. Covering in blankets as some extra help. Heading over to the closet she pulls out a portable heater, plugging it in and facing it towards the still unconscious girl.

Jennie changes out of wet clothes herself before grabbing a first aid kit from the bathroom.

She sits on the edge of the bed, shaky hands cleaning the wound across her forehead. Delicately placing a bandage over it before kissing it softly.

Silently stoking her soft cheek, she keeps her palm pressed against it. Feeling Jisoo's skin start to warm up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Jichu. I'll do better next time." Jennie whispers.

•••

Meanwhile, Rosé was cuddled up against Lisa, the younger spooning her as they watched a movie off the laptop in front of them.

"Lisa, are you awake?" Rosé whispers.

"Hm? Yeah totally..." Lisa mumbles, quickly popping her eyes open.

Rosé smiles softly, knowing Lisa couldn't see her face. "Tell me something."

"I'll fight anyone that tries to steal you away from me." Lisa mumbles drowsily, her lips brushing against Chaeyoung's neck.

"Really?" Chaeng smiles.

"Sometimes I dread falling asleep, because it means I can no longer see your face," Lisa whispers half asleep.

Turning over to face her, Rosé snuggles impossibly closer. "I could never leave you Lisa. Even if you broke my heart in two it would still beat for you."

Plump lips lightly press against her forehead, before the sound of even breaths fill her ears. She knows that Lisa has fallen asleep now, too tired to fight it.

"There aren't enough paper planes in the world for me to tell you how much I love you." Chaeyoung whispers. Softly kissing Lisa's lips she rests back onto her pillow. Letting Lisa's warmth lull her to sleep.

✈️' Because She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.'

•••
A/N: I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY WE HAVE TO HAVE PRACTICE EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL AND EVERY MONDAY MORNING @ 6:30! BALL GAMES ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS TOURNAMENTS ON WEEKENDS!

And I'm the starting guard so I barely get breaks 😫😩😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.1K 23
Dear RosΓ©, It's Jisoo. I've read all the letters. You really love me, don't you?
83.5K 2.2K 33
"I will always support you Rosieee." -Lisa "Lisa? I think I like you." -Jennie "I will always be here for you Chaeyoung." -Jisoo "I love you Unnie." ...
404K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
43.1K 2.3K 26
JENTOP (Jennie G!P) red flag Jennie/green flag Taehyung ps. Taehyung's role here is very needed, bare with it or leave it^^