Angels & Demons

By CourageDontDesertMe

*Updated Every Second Day Finally, I see a large shape just near the wall by my head. He reaches over and gra... More

Prologue
1//Rosa//
2//Werewolves//
3//Winnie//
4//Pagan Gods//
5//Witches//
6//Hunters//
7//Fire//
8//Castiel//
9//Arrested//
10//Shot the Sheriff//
12//Unexpected Turn of Events//
13//Unexpected//
14//Come to Me//
15//Brotherly Talks//
16//Zombie//
17//Rufus//
18//Ear Shots//
19//Cold-Blooded Type//
20//Times Up//

11//Lilith//

348 4 0
By CourageDontDesertMe

"Is he.....Is he dead?" Nancy asks coming out of nowhere.

"Probably..." I say nodding my head. He starts coughing. "....Not." I finish with a smile.

"Hendrickson. Hey. Is that you in there?" Sam asks while Dean points the gun at the fed.

He gets up and sits on the bed, face dripping from the holy toilet water. He looked completely flustered and confused.

"I uh, I shot the sheriff." He mumbles.

I glance at Dean who is seemingly confused. Then he says.

"But you didn't shoot the deputy."

Sam stares at him blankly from the ground and Dean just smiles. I glance at the two behind us. Nancy and the cop whose name I don't know.

"He's lost a lot of blood," I whisper, but turn around because I can no longer contain my smile.

"Five minutes ago I was fine and then..."

"Let me guess. Some nasty black smoke, jammed itself down your throat?"

"You were possessed." Captain obvious says. Where's Rosa? She's usually the one making the obvious statements.

"Possessed, like possessed?" He states with intricate hand motions. I put my head in my hands.

"That's what it feels like. Now you know." Sam says.

"I owe you the biggest I told you so ever," Dean grumbles handing him back his gun.

"Officer Meechy. Keys." He takes the handcuffs off and unlatched the chains on our ankles. I stand there rubbing my wrist as they talk. All of a sudden I get this weird pressure on the inside of my head and then it's gone instantly. Weird.

We set up demon traps all over the station and make plans. Nancy helps Dean with his injury and the other guys get their guns.

"Well, that's nice but it's not going to do much good," Dean tells them.

"We've got an arsenal here."

"You don't poke a bear with a bebe gun. It's just going to make them mad."

"What do you need?"

"Salt," Dean and I say at the same time. "Lots and lots of salt" Dean finishes.

"Salt?"

"What is there an echo in here?"

"There's road salt in the storeroom," Nancy adds.

"Perfect. Perfect, we need salt at every window and every door." He says.

I stroll over to the front windows and observe the damage that was done by the helicopter. There were bodies everywhere and the helicopter was blown up and on fire.

They bring the salt from the back and Dean decides that now is a good time to get something from his car. I wouldn't be able to stop him so I follow him instead.

We walk up to the gate with the criminal's cars and unlock it.

"Dean you better be fucking fast."

"Yeah, yeah." He runs to the impala and unlocks the trunk.

He lifts the top part and grabs his bag. I turn around and watch the deserted parking lot. The wind starts to pick up and the street light across from the lot starts to flicker. Ah fuck.

"Deaan" I say bouncing on the spot. "I want to get the fuck out of here."

We hear moaning as he's grabbing one last item and see a huge puff of black demon smoke coming towards us. SHIT.

We book it back to the station without even bothering to lock the gates.

We open the door and Dean yells to everyone that they are coming, while we hear Nancy scream from another room.

"Hurry!" Dean yells. I sprint towards where Nancy is to make sure she is okay, and we make our way back to the main lobby where everyone else is.

The black smoke hits the walls of the building and covers up all the windows leaving the place even darker than it already was. It shakes the buildings while we all frantically stare at the walls, waiting for the smoke to seep its way under the cracks of the doors. Nancy grabs at her necklace and looks up at the ceiling where a bunch of dust has just fallen. Then as fast as it came, it was gone and the room was lighter.

"Everybody okay?" Sam asks.

"Define okay," Hendrickson states.

Dean places his bag on the table and pulls something out.

"Okay everybody needs to put these on." He yells. "They keep you from being possessed."

Ah. Charms.

"What about you and Sam?" Nancy asks. Dean and Sam pull down their shirts to expose the tattoos that they have there.

"And you?" She asks me. I turn around and indicate to Dean to show her. He hesitates for some reason but lowers my jacket and shirt. His fingers graze my skin and I shiver, stepping forward, turning around.

"Smart. How long have you had those?"

"Not long enough," Sam says depressingly.

Now we wait. For some miracle, or wait it out. I walk away, going towards a random room yelling about guarding this area. I find an office with a comfy-looking chair, so I sit. Five minutes there and I'm fast asleep. A crash from another room over wakes me. I jump out of the seat and run next door. Am I ever surprised at what I find?

A demon trapped in the devil's trap and a scared-looking Rosa following behind.

~ Around the time the sheriff got shot ~

My head is pounding and all I can see is darkness. The last thing I remember is being in a grassy field and then getting hit in the head by some chick. My eyes slowly start to adjust and I observe my surroundings. I'm on a bed. In what seemed to be a motel. I glance across the room and find that retched demon Ruby staring at me.

I sit up straight and give her a questioning look.

"Ruby, uh why am I here?"

"It's not like I wanted you here. You just popped out of nowhere while I was walking across some field and I knew that to stay in Sam's good books I probably shouldn't leave you. So here we are. Now please explain to me why you smell so damn good!? If I knew any better I'd say you smell like an angel." She finished glaring icily from her position on the couch. Ruby looked almost human, but I knew better.

I huffed. "I'm part angel, okay?" She abruptly stood up.

"Do others know about this?"

"What? No!" I say jumping off the bed.

"Good. Keep it that way, for your own safety. Okay so I was actually headed towards Sam and Dean so I guess I can give you a lift." She glances down. "And you should probably put some pants on. What, did you appear from your bed or something?" She asks laughing.

I stare at my bare legs. "Actually ya, I mostly go places when I'm sleeping, without even knowing it." She laughs at me.

"Oh, little angel." I glared at her and sat on the bed.

Ruby throws some pants my way.

"I hope they fit that tiny ass of yours because that's all I've got. Now hurry up, get a move on. I am already behind because of you. You sleep a lot."

"How long was I out?"

"Five freaking hours." She snaps.

"Next time don't hit me in the back of the head!" I snap back. I was about to give her a piece of my mind when I feel a tingling sensation in the back of my head.

"I owe you the biggest I told you so ever." I see a hand-cuffed Dean say, handing a guy a gun.

"DEAN?" I yell trying to get his attention but Ruby comes back into view.

"Do I look like a have a P where this V clearly is?"

"We have to get to Dean and Sam. Now. I think they're in trouble."

~~

Ruby uses her demon 'abilities' to take us to where ever Dean and Sam are. We land in a parking lot of a police station in an unfamiliar town. To say I was confused would be an understatement. Surrounding the station is a crowd of people of all shapes, sizes, hair color, and gender.

"What the hell did they get themselves into this time...." Ruby says, mostly to herself. She starts walking up to the swarm of people. I eye them up as we get closer; taking care as to not attract too much attention to myself. Which didn't seem to really work in the end; considering the brunette -I happened to glance at- lifts her nose and then sharply turns towards us, eyes as black as night. Oh no. Demons.

"Ruby...." I say walking faster towards her.

The blonde demon who I have grown to trust starts slashing her way through the mass and leaves a trail of bodies behind her. I follow behind, unsure of how to help her out but getting more and more frightened by the second. I thought I was a badass before I met Sam and Dean. Even before I found Winnie; but in truth, I am a complete wimp and I am so happy I found them. I most certainly would have ended up dead by now. We then run-up to a side window of the station; I turn around watching her back (even though I'd probably not be able to do much; but it's the thought that counts) while she breaks the window, stepping in. Ruby drops to the ground and then curses while I see a bunch of people run into the room.

"How do we kill her?" I guy who I don't know asks.

"We don't," Someone says pushing his shotgun down.

"She's a demon"

"She's here to help us."

"Are you kidding?" Another guy asks standing next to a pretty girl wearing a crucifix.

I brace myself for Ruby to start fighting but realize my mistake when Sam calls my name.

"Rosa?" I look towards him, leaning into the window. I smile down from where I am, having also just noticed that the window was up pretty high. Sam pushes past Winnie who is glaring my way and helps me down, grabbing around my rib cage and lowering me down.

"Where have you been?" Sam asks me, standing so close to my body that I could feel his body heat. Our faces were so close, I could take one step and our lips would touch. I was just about to act on it when I hear Ruby's agonizingly annoying voice.

"You going to let me out?"

Sam pulls away reluctantly and scratches off some of the red with his knife.

"And they say chivalry is dead." She says to him, voice full of sass.

I shoot her the deadliest look I can muster and grab for Sam's free hand. Ruby smirks at me while Winnie laughs from the corner of the room.

"Does anyone have a breath mint?" She asks pushing her way past Sam and I. "Some guts landed in my mouth while I was killing my way in here."

Dean gives Sam a look but otherwise turns around to follow her out of the small enclosed space that we were occupying. Winnie winks at me and then follows after while Sam kisses me on the cheek and drags me along behind them.

"So where did you end up this time?" He asks me while we walk.

"Some field in the middle of nowhere. Ruby found me, she thought it wouldn't be 'civil' to just leave me there. So she hit me on the back of the head which knocked me out for five hours; all because she didn't want to hear my voice till we had to leave. I truly don't know how that is more 'civil' to her." I finish rolling my eyes. Sam laughs but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Are you okay? Though? No permanent damage?"

"I'm fine Sam," I assure him, flashing a smile his way. "Promise," I say just as we walk up to the door to the main lobby where Dean and Ruby have already started talking.

"Oh good. Thirty hit men all gunning for us. Who sent them?" Dean asks her.

Ruby turns towards Sam and me.

"You didn't tell Dean? Huh, I'm surprised."

"Tell me what?" Dean asks an uncomfortable-looking Sam.

"There's a big new up an comer, a real pied piper." Ruby interrupts.

"Who is he?" Dean asks. I look towards Winnie who I find is already looking my way. She gives me an eyebrow raise and I just shrug. I have no idea what's going on either.

"Not he." She says pausing. "Her. Her name is Lilith."

"Lilith?"

"And she really wants Sam's intestines on a stick." She says fixating her eyes upon Sam. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back. "Guess she sees him as competition." Ruby finishes.

"You knew about this?" Dean asks Sam.

Sam doesn't answer and I look up at him; he looks deeply troubled and guilty.

"Well jeez Sam, is there anything else I should know?" Dean asks angrily. I take a step back startled and glance at Winnie. I thought I would find her arms crossed and a poker face set upon her cheekbones; but no. Instead, I find a hand placed on her flushed chest and a silly smile while she stares straight at Dean. She feels my eyes on her and drops her hand shooting me the finger. Ah, there's my Winnie again. Weird; seems as though I'm missing something here.

Sam doesn't make eye contact with Dean.

"How about the two of you talk about this later? We'll need the colt." Ruby explains.

Once again Sam is put on the spot and looking quite guilty while Ruby just stares at him.

Oh, shit. Bela has that.

Dean slowly sits down on the nearest desk while she also turns his way.

"Where's the colt?" She snaps. Dean looks down.

"It got stolen." Sam finally says.

"I'm sorry. I must have blood in my ear. I just thought I heard you say that you were stupid enough to let the colt get grabbed out of your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands."

Dean slowly turns his head towards Sam with a 'Did she really just say that to us?' look. I almost laughed. Almost. Winnie had to turn around and hold it together. We may just die and Winnie and I were having trouble not laughing at something a demon said. We're so screwed.

~~

Please let me know what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
475K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.