Angels & Demons

By CourageDontDesertMe

*Updated Every Second Day Finally, I see a large shape just near the wall by my head. He reaches over and gra... More

Prologue
1//Rosa//
2//Werewolves//
3//Winnie//
4//Pagan Gods//
5//Witches//
6//Hunters//
7//Fire//
8//Castiel//
9//Arrested//
11//Lilith//
12//Unexpected Turn of Events//
13//Unexpected//
14//Come to Me//
15//Brotherly Talks//
16//Zombie//
17//Rufus//
18//Ear Shots//
19//Cold-Blooded Type//
20//Times Up//

10//Shot the Sheriff//

358 5 0
By CourageDontDesertMe

All three of us are put into one cell and they don't take the chains or cuffs off.

Dean and I go to sit down on the bed while Sam tries to stand near the cell entrance. Making us all almost dump over. 

"You guys, come on!" Dean says frustrated.

"Alright, alright. Sit?" Sam agrees and we three sit down.

"How are we going to Houdini out of this one?" Dean asks.

"Good question." Sam sighs.

"This is why I don't hunt with other people. Sure I don't give a shit if the law knows what I've been doing, but they never catch and hold me! Except for now and I wasn't even doing anything bad."

"What I'm wondering is why in the hell you are wanted in Canada?" Dean asks with a slight smirk on his face.

"Caught that did yah? I might have publicly beaten an old lady to death with a silver spoon in the middle of Walmart." I say smiling at the memory.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sam says sounding genuinely offended.

"The thing was a shifter, jackhole. It had killed 3 people over the course of a month."

"Nice work, kid," Dean says with a surprised look on his face.

"As I've said, I can hold my own" I answer crossly, trying to ignore the joyful feeling I got in response to his compliment.  

We are just chilling on the bed when the fed comes up to our cell. I don't really care much for this guy and Sam seems to of had enough, so we are currently on our third thumb war. Dean looks at him and then rolls his eyes when he starts talking.

"You know what I'm trying to decide?" Dean scoffs at that.

"What to have for dinner tonight." The fed says blissfully.

Dean doesn't answer but Sam and I stop our war to look at him questionably.

"Steak or lobster." He finishes. "What the hell; surf and turf." He adds as an afterthought.

We go back to our thumb war once again not caring.

"After all, I got a lot to celebrate. Seeing you two in chains, and a wanted criminal in Canada." He smiles.

"You kinky son of a bitch; we don't swing that way," Dean smirks. I laugh, half because I won again and also because of Deans'comment.

"Ah, that's funny." The fed replies sarcastically.

"Yeah, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank; couldn't keep us in that jail." He says with a shrug and a clasped thumb raise.

Hendrickson -I think that's his name- nods.

"You're right; I screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart. But now, I'm ready."

"Ready to lose us again?" I was just observing the little talk between them. After all, this isn't actually my problem.

"Ready like a court order to keep you in a super-maximum prison in Nevada till trial. Ready like isolation, and a soundproof windowless cell so small that......" Blah blah blah this guy goes on and on. We are going to get out. We are hunters for crying out loud.

"How's that for ready?" He finishes.

"Take a good look at Sam; you two will never see each other again." That startled Sam enough to look his way. He majorly pissed Dean off with that comment.  

"Awe, where's that smug smile Dean; I wanna see it!" If that guy wasn't behind those bars, he would be dead.

"You're a dumb ass," I whisper.

"Oh, hope you didn't get too attached to these guys, Woods, cause you'll be even further away. I hear Canada's nice this time of year." He laughs at me.

If I wasn't afraid of how Dean and Sam would react, I would use a special talent I have to make this guy pay.

"You got the wrong guys," Dean says shaking his head.

"Oh ya I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Dean truth is your Daddy's brainwashed you with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you in a bad place." At that comment he had us all sitting up straight on the bed. "That's all, that's reality."

Dean leaned closer to the bars.

"Why don't you shut your mouth?"

"But guess what? Life sucks, get a helmet, cause everybody's got a sob story; but not everybody becomes a killer." With that final word, there is a rumbling sound from right above us.

Sam and I look towards the small window on the wall where a light is shining in; I see Dean staring intently at Hendrickson from the corner of my eye.

"And now I have three less to worry about."

He laughs once while tapping his watch. "It's surf and turf time." He laughs some more and walks away.

"I fucking hate that guy," I mumble leaning against the wall.

Dean gets up just as another guy in a suit walks into the cell area. He turns around by the door and slides it shut.

"Sam and Dean Winchester; and my guess is you're Winnie. I know all about you. I'm deputy director Steven Grows." He says putting his hands on his hips and stepping towards the cell. "This is a pleasure."

Dean nods.

"Well, I'm glad one of us feels that's that way." Sam glares at him while I still lean against the wall closing my eyes.

"I've been waiting a long time for you three to come out of the woodwork." I then hear a shot and Dean grunt. My eyes shoot open.

"You bastard!" Dean collapses on me while Sam darts forward and grabs his gun. I look down at Dean, he only got hit in the shoulder thank goodness.

"You have a horrible shot, and you were so close," I say but watch Dean who is holding it together like a man.

Sam and Steven are both holding on to the gun while he is continuously shooting. Then suddenly Sam is speaking Latin. Wow, he memorized it. Wait that guy's a demon!

But Sam stops short just as the demon starts speaking.

"Sorry, I've got to cut this short. It's going to be a long night fellas." Everyone seems to keep forgetting that I'm even here. Then a billowing black smoke leaves Steven's mouth as he drops to the ground just as a bunch of cops enters the room. Great.

"Put the gun down!"

"Okay okay!"

"He shot him!"

Everyone is speaking at once that I can't understand who is saying what.

"I didn't shoot him okay?" More yelling and Sam is lowering the gun to the ground while trying to raise his other hand, even though the cuffs prevent him from doing so.

"I didn't shoot anyone"

"He shot me." I hear Dean say.

"Get on your knees now!" Someone says but we all obey.

"Okay okay okay. Don't shoot. Please." Sam says getting down. Of course, he would say please.

"Look, we didn't shoot him. Check the body. There's no blood, we did not kill him." Sam explains while the cops and the feds hold their guns towards us.

"Go ahead, check him," Hendrickson says to one of the cops.

The other fed runs over to Steven's lifeless body.

"Vick, there's no bullet wound."

"He's probably been dead for months," Dean says holding his shoulder. I look at him concerned. He needs to be patched up.

"What did you do to him?" Hendrickson asks.

"We didn't do anything!" Dean angrily shoots out.

"Talk or I shoot."

"You won't believe us."

It was silent for a few seconds before Sam decided he wanted to open his big mouth and make these people think we're crazier than they already do.

"He was possessed." He says slowly.

"Possessed? Right. Fire up the chopper we're taking them now!" Hendrickson says shaking his head.

"Yeah, do that!" Dean says getting more and more frustrated.

The other fed bends down to grab the walky-talky and presses the talk button.

"Bill." He says. Static is heard from the other line.

"Bill ya there?" More static. Hendrickson nods to the other fed and he leaves to probably look for Bill. One of the cops kicks the gun away from Sam. Really?

"Why are you all such fucking idiots!" I yell.

"Why are you so mean?" One of the nicer cops asks. Who asks a criminal why they are mean?

"I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter," I say flashing a sarcastic smile.

Then I hear some static from someone's walky.

"They're dead. I think they're all dead."

I was just about to say something witty in regards to that when a crash was heard from outside.

"The hell was that? Weedy! Weedy! Weedy, what is going on out there? What the hell was that? Weedy come in." Then all the cops rush out of the room every one of them wondering and yelling about what's going on.

We sit back down and wait but as soon as the power goes out we stand back up.

"Shiiiitt," I say. "We are so fucked."

"Awe, that can't be good," Dean says.

"Well we should get that bandaged up, don't you think?" I say to Dean, motioning to his shoulder. He nods while Sam looks wide-eyed almost like he completely forgot that his brother was injured. Sam pulls out some tissue from his pocket and starts putting pressure on Dean's wound. Dean cringes while Sam tells him to stop being such a wus. A laugh slips out and Dean gives me a death glare.

"Let's see you get shot and not even flinch!"

"What's the plan? Kill everyone in the station and bust you three out?" Hendrickson says sneaking upon us.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asks.

"I'm talking about your psycho friends; I'm talking about a blood bath."

"Buddy I promise you, whoever's out there, is not here to help us," Dean says indicating to Sam and me, as well as himself.

"You got to believe us. Everyone in here is in terrible danger." Sam says laying on the puppy eyes. I honestly don't think he even notices he is doing it.

"You think." The stupid fed says.

"Why don't you get us out of here so we can save your asses?" Dean says.

"From what?"

"You dumb fuck!" I yell. Yeah, I was never good with arguments, especially with the little amount of time that we have.

"You going to say demons?" He raises his gun to his face. "Don't you dare say demons?" He finishes using his gun to point.

"Let me tell you something. You should be a lot more scared of me." He says lowering his gun-walking away.

"How's the shoulder?" Sam asks.

Dean pulls off the tissue, which is covered in blood.

"Awesome." He says sarcastically. He tosses it aside. "I'll live. You know if we get out of here alive. So you got a plan?"

"I hope you do, cause I sure as hell don't" I put in.

"Hey," Dean says looking towards the door to the room. Nancy is watching us. Great, a peeping tom; and here I thought I was going to like her I thought sarcastically.

"Hey, hey," Sam calls to her while she slinks back farther in the shadows. "Please. Please, we need your help. It's Nancy, Nancy right? Nancy my brothers' been shot and he's bleeding really bad. Do you think maybe, you could get us a towel? Please, just one clean towel?" She just stares.

"Look, look at us. We're not the bad guys I swear." Dean smiles, I give what I hope was a friendly wave.

She just walks away. Sam sighs.

"Nice try," Dean says.

"Yeah, that's the first time I've seen someone resist your charms.....oh Nancy's back. With a towel. Nevermind." I say crossing my arms. What was I thinking? No one can resist Sams puppy dog eyes.

"Thank you," Sam says.

She slowly walks forward and Sam raises his arms. "It's okay." He says. Nancy is right in front of the bars now. "Thank you" Nancy smiles. She slowly pushes her arm through, with the towel and Sam goes to carefully grab it.

He ends up doing the last thing I thought he would, he grabs her wrist and pulls her body more towards the cell. She screams and a cop comes rushing in.

"The fuck Sam!" I yell.

"Let her go. Let her go!" The cop yells raising his gun.

"Okay, okay," Sam says letting Nancy go.

"You okay Nanc?" The cop asks her. I wasn't looking her way to know if she nodded. I was staring at Sam. "Try something again. Get shot. And not in the arm."

"Okay," Sam says holding his hands up along with the towel.

The cop slowly backs up with Nancy in tow.

Dean hits Sam.

"What the hell was that?"

He holds up a jeweled cross that she must have been holding. Ah. Now it makes sense.

Dean just nods and smiles.

~~

It's been an hour and we're still in the cell and nothing has happened. Dean is still holding the towel to his shoulder and we're just waiting.

"We're like sitting ducks in here." Sam finally says.

"Yeah, I know. Would it kill these cops to bring us a snack!" He says yelling at the end.

"Yeah, cause any moment now they are going to walk in here with a freshly baked apple pie made special for the wanted criminals?" I say, voice full of sarcasm. He glares my way.

"How many you figure are out there?" Sam asks.

"I don't know."

"However many there are, they could just be possessing anyone. Any one of them could just walk right in."

"It's kind of wild right? It's like they're coming right for us." Dean adds. "Never done that before."

"It's like we've got a contract on us. Do you think it's because we're so awesome? I think it's because we're so awesome." Dean says cheekily, in a cute adorable kid kind of way. I think he has lost too much blood.

Sam just glares at him and he stops smiling. I smirk.

A cop comes with keys towards the cell.

"Well howdy, there sheriff!" Dean says smiling again.

He opens the door and we just stare at him confused.

"Uh sheriff...?" Sam starts but the cop cuts him off.

"It's time to go boys." He starts walking towards us.

"Uh, you know what? We're just comfy right here. But thank you." He stutters. Hendrickson then walks up from behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not just going to sit here and wait to die. We're going to make a run for it."

"It's safer here."

"There's a swat facility in boulder."

"We're not going anywhere." The fed says.

"The hell we're not!" He says turning towards Hendrickson. But before any of us could react the fed shoots the sheriff in the head.

"Fuck, you got blood on my shoes!" I yell angrily. Dean grabs the gun arm while Sam and I grab the other. We struggle to get him to the cell toilet but we manage and shove his head in the water that we made holy using the cross Sam stole. Dean and I hold him down while Sam says the incantation. We hear a cop coming so Dean stands and points Hendrickson's gun at him while Sam and I hold him down.

"Stay back!" Dean yells.

"Hurry up Sammy!" The demon lifts its head up.

"It's too late. I already called them." He says as we push him back under.

His head is brought back up one more time as a bunch of billowing black smoke leaves his mouth. He falls to the ground unmoving while Sam slides down panting.

"This is the last time I go anywhere with you guys that involves that crazy bitch Bela."

~~

Let me know what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 30.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
184K 7.6K 56
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx