Fixing Stitches (Mike Schmidt...

By The_Pseudonymous_One

June 2019 - 1st in MikexReader. We made it Y/n is a girl who just needs a job. She applies for a job at Fredd... More

New Job
Meeting "The Gang"
My Hero
Whos Doll?
Bad Dream
The Big Question
Second Night of Events
New Home
Hospital
Helping Jeremy
Looking After Mike
New Roomate
Stuff Happens
Guess Whos Back
Drowning Your Problems
Weekend
A Secret Place In The Woods
What Happened To Mike
Back To Night 1
Little Mikey
One Down, Four To Go
Mikes POV
Broken Bones and Bandages
Encountering Purple
Scotts Confession
Recovering Slowly
Its Too Late Now
Movie Time
Do You Remember Me Now?
I Think Chapter 30 ???
Maybe Chapter 31 ???
Surprise Visit
A Safe Feeling
Sorry It took a while
Meeting New Friend
Fun at the Park
But How?
Vincent's POV
Ch-ch-ch-ch CHERRY BOMB
Accused
Mike's POV
Questioned
Free
Contemplating
Finally

Day Shift

1.3K 34 39
By The_Pseudonymous_One

"y/n!!" Mike yells from the living room

"What?!" I yell back from the room

"Come here!"

"Uhhhh, Ok!"

I get up from the bed and stumble over to the living room, collapsing onto the couch next to Mike.

"Whaaaaat?" I groan

"Just got a call from Boss" He said

"Oh, and?" I say

"He wants us to work the day shift tomorrow with Jeremy" He says

"I've never been on the day shift" I say

"Don't worry, It's a lot easier than the night shift" Mike jokes

"Hah I hope so" I say "But kids aren't really my thing"

"Nah me neither" He says "Just ask Jeremy, he's a talking-to-kids MASTER"

"Haha, I bet"

4am the next day

Uhh work in 2 hours I thought as I lay in bed with my eyes threatening to close and never again open. I better wake Mike. But what if he gets mad at me? Ah Fuck it.

"Mike" I whisper as I shake him lightly "Mike, wake up its 4"

He groans and rolls over so he isn't facing me.

"Come on" I say "We only have 2 hours till work"

"Noooo" He moans tiredly

"I'll turn on the light if you don't get up" I say

"Ok, ok" he says "I'll try"

ttI pull my legs over the side of the bed and rub my eyes.

Mike sits up and yawns.

"I hate mornings" he grumbled

"Me too" I groan as I stand up and stretch my arms.

I walk to the dresser and get my uniform out of the draws. It was neatly folded and ready to be worn.

"Where's your uniform?" I ask

"Uh, in the living room I think" he says as he begins to stand up and stretch.

I walk out to the living room and see Mike's uniform a chair in the corner and grab it.

"Here ya go" I say as I drop his clothes on the bed.

"Thanks" he groans as he begins to take off his shirt.

"Wow wow wow!" I yell "At least wait till I'm out of the room!"

"Oh come on" He said as he walked over to me "Your gonna see it at some point"

He wraps his arms around me and my head comes into contact with his bare chest. My face goes completely red and my body tensed up. Mike laughed and let go. I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and began to undress. I put my shirt and pants on and fastened the name tag.

"You done yet?" Mike called

"Yeah" I opened the door and Mike was there.

"Thanks" He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

I walk out to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster.

Bzz Bzz...

I heard my phone buzz from the couch. I walk over to it and pick it up. 1 Message from Christian

Christian- Hey, how are you?

Me- Good, you?

Christian- Yeah good

Cristian- what are you doing today?

Me- I have the day shift at work

Christian- Where do you work again?

Me- Freddy Fazbears

Christian- Right, well maybe I'll drop in at some point

Me- that would be nice.

Christian- cool, see you later then

Me- see ya

"Mike Lets go!" I yell as I grab my toast and open the door.

"Coming!" He calls back as he runs out of the kitchen with his toast.

We booth get into the car and Mike starts to drive.

"Time?" Mike asked

"5:50" I reply

"Just enough time"

Mike refuses any requests for the radio and won't tell me why.

"Please, It's so early and I need something to hype me up before spending god knows how many hours with like 50 children" I plead

"No, it's too early and I need to concentrate on the road" He replied

I sigh and look out the window at the passing cars and buildings. About 5 minutes later, we arrive at the pizzaria and get out of the car. We walk inside at 6:02 just as Scott and Fritz walk out. We say hi and talk for a bit before Jeremy arrives and we open up the place. Mike gives me the rundown of the place.

"So, kids aren't allowed in the parts and service, the back room or the break room" He explains "Make sure no kids cross this line"

He gestured to a black line of tape in front of the main stage.

"Um, and make sure kids are having fun" He adds

I nod. It wasn't until 6:30 when the first group of kids arrived. A group of around 10 boys, all celebrating their friend, Cameron's, birthday. Mike welcomed them in and I showed the kids to a table while the parents stayed with Mike to pay. Jeremy stood near the kids and kept them happy before the animatronics began performing. Just as Freddy and the gang started to play, many other groups of kids stampeded in and almost ran over me when they saw the animatronics. They swarmed the play rooms and filled all the tables. The noise was almost unbearable and I had to escape into the break room. Mike came in soon after me to grab a snack.

"How ya holdin' up?" He asked

"Not too bad" I lie "It's really loud though"

"Thats kids for ya" He jokes

"Yeah, but I've never really worked with this many before"

"You get used to it" He says before he gives me a small kiss on the cheek and leaving the room

I smile and follow him soon after. The pizzaria was still roaring with noise and kids were running everywhere. I spot Jeremy at one of the tables talking to a little girl who was separated from the rest of the group. I walk over to see whats happening.

"Hey Jere" I say

"Oh, h-hi" He mumbles

"Whats going on?" I ask

"T-This girl is u-upset" He explains "a-and she won't t-tell me why"

"Let me try" I offer

Jeremy steps back and I kneel down next to the little girl.

"Hello" I coo "What's your name?"

"S-Sophie" she stutters

"what's wrong, Sophie?" I ask

"I-I don't want to play"

"Why not?"

"T-The robots scare me" She squeaked

"Oh, well why don't you come with me" I take her hand and she hesitantly stand up.

I walk over to the prize counter with Sophie clinging tightly to my leg. I took her to the marionette, it was a large white box a red painted ribbon around it. I knocked slightly on the box. Slowly, a thin black puppet emerged from the box. It's face was white and had black eyes and a wide black smile. Purple painted tears ran from its eyes, down its red painted chin and off its face. Sophie cowered behind me.

"It's ok" I reassure her "Look, it's nice"

I pull her slowly from behind me until she is standing in front of me and staring up at the puppet. She shivered and sniffed. The puppet looked down at her and climbed out of the box. It came close to Sophie and a soft music box tune could be heard emoting from its chest. It pulled a small box from the table behind it and offered it to Sophie. I nudged Sophie forward and she slowly lifted her arms to accept the gift. The puppet placer the box in her hands and she looked down at it. I was a smaller scale replica of the puppets box. She smiled and opened it. Inside, was a small plush of the puppet. It was an exact copy but smaller and made of soft plush instead of robotic parts. She looked back up at the puppet and smiled widely. I smile too.

"Thank you" she said sweetly

The puppet nodded and slowly made its way back into its box, awaiting the next child to summon it. Sophie turned to me with a wide grin. I smile back at her as she hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her too until she lets go and looks down at her new doll.

"Go show your friends" I urge

She nods excitedly "thank you miss!"

I stand and watch as she runs to the group of kids around the table she was sitting at and they begin to gossip about the puppet and what she got from it. Jeremy looks at me from the other side of the room and nods with a smile on his face. I smile back and walk back over to where I was positioned. I lean on the wall and continue to watch over the kids when Mike starts to walk over to me. I stand up straight as he hugs me. I was a bit confused, but accepted the hug nonetheless.

"I thought you said you weren't good with kids" He joked

"That was just lucky" I respond

He lets go and kisses me softly. My face goes red as I return the kiss.

"M-Mike!" I hear Jeremy yell

We both pull away from each other and look over to Jeremy. He was running over to us through the ocean of children. His face was panicked and he was sweating.

"What's wrong?" Mike asks

"A-a-a kid's m-m-missing" He stuttered hopelessly

"What!?" Mike yells "Are you sure?!"

Jeremy nods "I-I-I've looked e-everywhere, a-and h-he's not a-anywhere"

"Who's missing?" Mike asked

"A-a b-boy c-c-called Alex" Jeremy replied

Mike pushed past Jeremy and ran into the party rooms. I did the same, but went into the break room. I could hear Mike and Jeremy calling for the boy. I looked around the break room but say no one, so I moved on to the parts and service room. I hesitate at the door as I fear the animatronics might still be rapid from night. My hand floats above the handle and I take a deep breath, when suddenly, a loud crash followed by screaming comes from the room. I jump back in fright as the screams start to die down. I wait a few moments and the screams start up again. I couldn't wait anymore, so I shook off my fear and gripped the handle. I burst through the door and was immediately hit with an awful smell. I covered my nose with my sleeve and waited for my eyes to adjust. When they do, I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Vincent?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.5K 11
A boy who has felt years of pain meets a girl who shows him unconditional love. Written over the course of five nights (and a secret sixth). I'm a s...
775K 22.1K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
51.7K 1K 26
(Y/N) is a teenage girl who got a job at Freddy's, and doesn't know that the secrets of her family's past might tear her from her new friends.
136K 3K 18
(Y/N) is a young person who gets a job at Fazbear's Fright with little worry about what's gonna happen. A meeting with a bunny may change that. Fnaf...