The Origin

By Rockcouture

Welcome to The Origin. A complex scheme where there is an organization which splits it's data up into a few g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Prologue

405 15 5
By Rockcouture

Chapter 1- The Storm Amulet

High heels were heard, echoing down a gray corridor. A sliding door opened neatly, to reveal a huge projected map with several flashing red dots on it. A lady nervously walked in, tapped a dot, and it vanished off the map. Slow footsteps were heard from behind, and a voice shattered the uncomfortable silence. 

"Another has been stolen?" Queried the voice from behind

The nervous women nodded her shaky head, playing with a pencil in her hand.

"Y-yes...only seven left." She barely whispered.

"I believe it is time then..."

A sad looking woman walked out of the shadows. She was wearing her gray hair pinned into a bun, a white blouse and a black skirt, reaching just below her knees. She opened her red lipsticked lips to mutter the last few words: "To release the final one...the storm amulet."

And then she pulled a small silver device out of her hand and pressed it, to release the last red dot onto the map...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 830 22
"Let me be your light at the end of the tunnel" - Ana Cabrera Ana Cabrera is a Cuban immigrant. She lives in a three bedroom apartment with her grand...
24.7K 1.3K 20
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
340K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
71.4K 15.9K 52
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့