Hatsune Miku X Male Reader (L...

By Kirigaya_Nagisa

You are a part of the Germany Army fighting in 3 battlefield. The land, the seas and The skies. Miku is also... More

Writers Note(must read)
Day 0: New Beginning
Day 0: Military and Childhood Friend
Year -15: Memory Flashback
Day 0: Remembering The Past
Day 1: Training
Day 1: In The Night
Day 2: 1st Operation
Day 2: Combat Ready
Day 2: Sisters.???
Year -10: The Contract
Year -10: The Final Contract
Day 3: Confrontation
Day 3: Training
Day 4: In The Night 2
Day 4: Back At The Base
Day 4: Punishment Game
Day 4: Jäger Squad
Day 4: Hunter Training
Day 4: With Her
Day 5: Gun and Girls
Day 5: Ghost
Day 5: New Member
Day 6: Another Normal Day
Day 6: More Training
Day 6: Versus
Day 6: Sabotage
Day 6: Investigation
Day 6: The Spy & The Trap

Day 6: A Little Break

291 5 3
By Kirigaya_Nagisa

"Please reconsider, mein fuhrer. She just following the order that was given to her." said Miku.

"And she doesn't know what the consequences for her doing.??" said Hitler.

"Yes." said Miku with her head slowly lowered to the the ground.

"Please, Mein Fuhrer." I said with a bow.

"Alright. I want a report about everything that happened by tomorrow on my table." said Hitler who finally gave up.

"Thank you very much, Mein fuhrer." said Miku.

"Now leave. I got much work to do." said Hitler.

Both me and Miku bows before leaving the room. Erica was the first thing that we saw after leaving the room with her face looking pale like she just saw a ghost.

"Come with us, Erica." said Miku.

Erica just nod and follow behind.

-several minutes later-

"Why are you still looking so pale.?" Miku ask with a smile.

Without knowing what happened, Erica become more pale than usual as she don't know what the meaning behind Miku smile.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." said Rayla.

"Eh. Really.?" Erica ask.

"Yup. We just got the approval from Hitler for you to stay here. As long as you don't go around killing us that is." IA reply.

"Good for you. Sis." said Ghost.

"Wait, what.!!" all of us scream.

"You know never knew about it.?" Ghost ask looking at me.

"Yeah.  You never told me anything about her." I reply.

Our talk was interrupted as the General that gave us the order to investigate came bursting through the door.

"Good work all of you. Especially you two siblings. You made your father proud." said the General.

"General. What are you doing here.?" Miku ask.

"Well. Actually, I'm the one who plan all of this. I was surprise that all of you manage to solve it in just a few hours." The General reply.

"W-W-What about those who doesn't make it.?" Erica ask.

"Huh, there was no casualties at all. If you mean the dead one from the main command building explosion, they were dummies." The General reply.

Erica was shocked and faint after she heard what the General said.

"because of your hard work. I hereby giving all of you a 2 day holiday." said the General.

"Seriously.!" The girls shouted.

"Yeah. Even Hitler Approve." said the General.

"YAY.!!!" all the girls shouted in joy.

"Well then, what are you waiting for.?" The General ask.

"Vielen Dank.!!" all of them reply before the General leaves the room.

"So, Erica. Why don't we both go to town and find you some clothe." said Ghost.

Erica just nod.

"Layla. Let get something for you as well." said Rayla as she dashed out while pulling her sister by hand.

"Why don't we go grab something to eat.? IA ask looking at Lily.

"Sure. I heard that some of the food in the town are the best." Lily reply.

All of them left the room. Leaving only me and Miku together alone.

"So, wanna go some sightseeing together. If you wanted to." said Miku, lowering her head.

"Sure. I got nothing to do anyway." I reply.

Miku ran out from the room with a smile after hearing my answer, leaving me standing there with a a lot of question in my head. Without thinking even further, I decide to head over to my room.

-several minutes later-

"So where do you want to go first.?" I ask.

"How about the clothe store.?" Miku ask me back.

"Sure." I reply .

Miku grab my hand and start dragging me around the city to find a suitable clothing store but stop as soon as she found a perfect one.

"I'll wait here." I said.

"No you're not. You're coming inside." said Miku as she pulls me again into the store.

Miku accidentally hit and stumble upon someone.

"Eh, Colonel Miku.?" said the person.

"Eh, Ghost." said Miku.

"Are you alright Miku.??" I ask.

"Death, you're here as well.?" Ghost ask with Miku still on top of her.

Erica just stand next to her sister with silence.

"Colonel, I know that you kindda hate me but could you get off me." said Ghost as she tries to push Miku away but to no result.

"So hard." said Miku as she push her face towards Ghost's chest.

"Just get off already." said Ghost as she push Miku again with all of her might.

Miku flies straight into my arms. The inertia also push me back out from the store.

"You should know where to put some limits on your jokes, Miku." I said.

"Sorry." said Miku as she start to get back on her feet.

"We'll meet later back at the base." said Ghost.

Erica just bow before catching up to her sister.

"Sorry, (F/N). Shall we go to another place." said Miku as she start to get back on her feet.

"Sure. Where to.?" I ask as I get back up as well.

"How bout a cafe. I knew a best one just around the corner." said Miku.

"Sounds good, not to mention that I'm kindda hungry right now." I said.

-several minutes later-

"Is this the place.?" I ask.

"Yup." Miku reply.

"Looks kindda like an expensive one." I said.

"We'll be fine." said Miku with a smile and dash straight into the cafe.

I only manage to give her a facepalm while following her from the back.

Miku suddenly stop in her track making me bump into her.

"What's wrong.?" I ask.

"Just wanna find a suitable place for us." said Miku as she look around the shop.

"Yes Ma'am." said a waitress.

"Ouh. Is there a table for 2.?" Miku ask.

"A table for 2. Please follow me." said the waitress as she lead the two of us to a table.

"Ouh, Colonel. What are you doing her.?" said a girl.

It was IA having a some snack with Lily.

"Could it be that the two on you on a date." said Lily with a smug.

"D-D-Date. Don't be stupid." said Miku.

"You're table is ready Ma'am." said the waitress.

"Have fun you two." said IA.

Miku just walk to the table that was appointed by the waitress and sit down with a deadly glare stabbing through my spine. I get the message and sit down with her across the table.

"May I take your order.?" The waitress ask.

"Let see. Give me a cup of coffee please." I said.

"A coffee. How bout you Ma'am.?" the waitress ask looking at Miku.

"I'll take some cup of mocha please." said Miku.

"What would you two love to eat.?" the waitress ask again.

"Chocolate cake for me." said both of us simultaneously.

"Alright then. A cup of coffee and a cup of mocha with 2 chocolate cake coming right up. Anything else.?" the waitress ask.

"Leek Ice-cream please." said Miku.

"Coming right up." said the waitress with a smile before walking away.

"Leek huh." I said softly.

"Is there a problem with it.?" Miku ask.

"Nah. It just that, after all these years, you never seem to change a bit." I said.

"Is that so." said Miku.

"Yeah. I kindda like that." I said looking directly to her eyes.

"W-W-What are you talking about." said Miku blushing as she's trying to avoid my gaze.

"Here's your order." said the waitress serving our order.

"Thanks." said Miku.

The waitress just bow and leave.

"Hey Miku, why don't we go for some more sight seeing. Just the two of us. Away from all of the quad members if possible." I said.

Miku just nod as she shove a spoonful of leek ice-cream into her mouth.

"Geez. Eat properly will you." I said as I wipe some of the ice-cream on her cheek.

Miku was stunned by my action. I try to act cool but I actually was blushing so hard that I just wished that Miku doesn't see it.

"I wonder what the other will say if they see this." said IA with a gri.

Miku blush even harder than before and same goes for me.

"Well, I'm not the kind of person that will ruin your fun time so I 'll just kept it as a secret between us." said IA before leaving away.

Miku with her face red as a tomato continue to dig in. I decide to do the same. Both of us remain silent till we're finish eating.

-several minutes later-

Both of us arrive at a park nearby the seaside and to our luck, there were no one else at the park.

"Looks like we have the whole park to ourselves." said Miku as she slowly approach a bench that overlook the sea.

The wind blows her beautiful long hair and accidentally untie her hair taking along her black ribbons. To no luck, both of us can't catch the ribbons. Miku looks down but get herself back up. Her new hairstyle made me speechless. 

"Why do you keep looking at me like that.?" Miku ask with her head tilted a bit.

"N-N-Nothing. It just that You're kindda beautiful with your hair like that." I reply.

"I-I-Is that so." said Miku while looking away from my sight.

"Yeah, You look absolutely beautiful. Especially with the sunset as the background." I said.

Miku just smile and turn around turning her attention to the beautiful sun set.

"It would be great if we can take a break like this for a long time." said Miku.

"To bad we're in the frontline." I reply.

"Let just keep this to the two of us. About this place. About what happen today and about what gonna happen next." said Miku.

"What do you mean by What gonna happen next.?" I ask.

Miku come closer to my and gave me the answer to my question by kissing me in the lips. It took me by surprised but slowly embraced it. both of us let go of each other after we're satisfied with it.

"Can I have another one.?" Miku ask.

I gave her the answer but it was not the one she was expecting. I put my left hand on her lips and point my gun at a bush nearby. Miku was surprise by my action.

"What is it.?" Miku ask.

"I know you're there, show yourself." I said .

Several hands cam out from the bush. a total of six people came out from the bush with their hands in the air.

"Looks like we've been caught." said IA.

"What are you guys doing.?" I ask.

"Just wanna make sure that you don't do anything to our leader." said Rayla.

I turn around to see Miku's reaction. Just as I expected, her face red as a tomato but was covered by her hands.

"Don't worry Colonel. We'll be supporting you along the way." said Ghost.

"It's embarrassing." said Miku with her hand still covering her face.

All of us just burst into laughter.

-several minutes later-

"The air really does feel nice here." said Rayla.

Layla just nod in agreement.

"I just wish that we have some more time to take a break like this." said IA.

"Well, we gonna get back to work tomorrow." said Lily.

"Let just enjoy this moment. Who knows, it might be the last one we've had." said Miku.

"Yes Ma'am." said all of us looking at the beautiful sunset over the horizon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 272 16
A Normal Girl named Miku Hatsune has a very happy and encouraging life anyone could ask for. She has two awesome best friends anyone could ask for, a...
15.7K 1K 30
It's been five years since the tragic break up between Len and Miku. Miku is now a famous Japanese pop star and Len has taken over the company...
75.5K 1.7K 42
*They/them pronouns for Y/n* cw: arson, smut Check out my other works!! [This book is under editing] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You and Miu are...
5.2K 98 12
Note If you haven't read A.I.liance I HIGHLY recommend you do so trust me it will be worth your time https://www.wattpad.com/story/226268110-a-i-lian...