Burn (A transformers prime fa...

By fireshadow96

War changes and affects everything. War changes people's lives and opinions. Autobot's become Decepticon's an... More

Burn Introduction
Crimson
Half Truth, Half Lies.
Leaving
Guardian
Training
Discovering The Truth
Confrontations
Stuck
Making Friends
A New Side
Lost And Found
Trust
Celebration
Safe
Promotion
Emotions
Happy
Brother & Sister
Hello And Goodbye
Teamwork
ShadowLynx
Visions of a Monster
One last kiss.
A Second Chance
Peace..

Sacrifice

369 12 0
By fireshadow96

WARNING : EXPLICIT SLASH IN THIS CHAPTER. 

The sun was rising from the north as Crimson climbed out of Starscream's alt mode, it took her two hours to drive to meet him and thirty more minutes to fly to the location Starscream told Crimson her brother was at. The whole time Crimson continued thinking about her brothers, what they would do when they finally met. How would they react, what would they say to her for being with the Autobot's for so long. 

"Here we are," Crimson looked around at the area they were in and softly chuckled before turning around to look at his holoform. 

"You said my brother was here...Where is he Starscream ?" Crimson grabbed his arm and sent a shocking sting through him, her anger and frustration climbing as he moaned but never fully spoke. Crimson pulled back her free arm to punch him in the face but stopped as she heard a ground bridge open behind them. 

"You're brother is right in front of you...six feet under ground," chills spread over her as his voiced edged on. Crimson ignored him and looked at the pile of rubble before them, she didn't want to believe it. She couldn't, she fell to her knee's and placed her hands on the rubble in front of her. 

Soundwave kneeled down beside Crimson and started playing back the footage of her brother's death. Crimson watched as her brother fought Bumblebee and Optimus but in her mind she couldn't believe it. 

"So now you see the deception..They killed your brother and your father.." Megatron smirked and reached his hand out for Crimson, "We've done nothing to hurt you." Megatron tried grabbing her again. 

Crimson shocked him then jumped backwards into Starscream's leg, she looked at the grave one more time than back up at Megatron. She knew who she was, who she was born to be but she would fight it until she couldn't fight it anymore. She wasn't a Decepticon, she wasn't her father. She wouldn't let herself be like her father. 

"They're my family. Whether you like it or not ! I'm never going to join you, I won't be like my father !" 

"You are his daughter ! You are mine to control girl !" Crimson clenched her hands into fists and shook her head. 

"You will never control me. That's a promise" 

"..Starscream get rid of her...She'll be back in time," He said it in a very smooth tone. Megatron watched her climb into Starscream's alt mode and leave. Megatron didn't bother fighting with Crimson about her staying with the Autobot's, he knew she couldn't fight them forever. He had hopes that when she found out her 'lover' was the killer of her father, she'd leave them. That she'd hate them. All of them.

Crimson climbed out of his alt mode and got ready to leave, the only thing stopping her was his holoform. She wanted to run him over and leave but instead she climbed off and punched him in the face as hard as she could manage. She was furious. 

"You're a Decepticon ! Stop pretending to be something you aren't !" Crimson snapped her head back to him and pushed him down to the ground. She was getting more and more upset the longer he talked to her.  

"Pretending ? I know what I am Starscream ! Maybe it's you that should decide ! You pretended to care about me just so you could get information and give it to that no good mech ! You don't care ! You never did..but I-.." Crimson fell to her knee's and heavily sighed. 

"For just a little while I thought maybe you did care...That you weren't as egotistical as everyone describes you as...Guess I was wrong." Starscream's holoform lifted her head to meet the red eyes of his holoform, he truly cared for Crimson but he couldn't show it when she was picking the wrong side. 

"I do care for you, I'm just trying to help you join the side you belong in, even if it's not what you want...It's what you need," Crimson scoffed then punched his holoform in the face. She got up and shook her head in anger and frustration. 

"What I need is for you to leave me alone and pretend we never spoke," Crimson slid on her helmet then sped off away from Starscream. Leaving him in the dust. As she was driving back to base she could feel another memory creeping up on her, usually she fought it but she was in no mood to do anything of the such. 

____________________________________

"Starscream stop !" 

"No ! You came back only for your brother, I'm sure you didn't even bother thinking about me. Not like I need you anyways." His spark ached as Starscream pushed away from him and sat on the berth, his home in Kaon was quite nice. It was in a high up building with a view over Kaon. 

"Starscream do not think I came back only for my brother," he sat on the berth beside Starscream and grasped his hand, "I came back to find you as well," He scooted closer to the seeker and ran his hand over his wings, getting a soft sigh. 

"I-." Starscream was cut off by a kiss and a hand sliding down his backside. Starscream put his hands around the mech's neck as digit's were dragged over his wings. Starscream pulled the mech down against his chassis and kissed him again as he wrapped a hand around his partner's spike.

"Starscream I-."

"Please..I've missed you." The blue mech smiled then slowly slid into Starscream. Both groaned in arousal and pleasure, Starscream' long clawed digits sank into his shoulders, begging for any movement. The blue seeker leaned down and kissed Starscream as he starting rocking his hips against him. Loud moans snaked out from both of the seekers. 

Starscream's grip on his shoulder's tightened as he felt himself slowly reaching his breaking point. Starscream sat up in his lap, their movements fell into sync with each other, both moving to each other's moans. Starscream bit down on his partner's neck cables as he overloaded. 

The blue seeker was seconds behind Starscream, his last moan louder than Starscream's, he pulled away from Starscream and sighed. He laid back against the    wall and pulled Starscream against his chassis and kissed his helm. Both laid in silence for what seemed like eternity before the blue seeker got up and stood at the balcony overlooking Kaon. 

"I've found her Starscream...My sister is safe, for now"

"You..How ? Why didn't you bring her back with you ?" Starscream got up and grabbed onto the mech's hand. He snaked his arm around Starscream and held him against his chassis as they continued talking. 

"She is with a organic family on a planet called Earth..They have given her a name and have started taking care of her. Optimus Prime has a group of Autobot's protecting her on the planet...Megatron is also there but he has no idea where she is now...You can't tell him, not yet, not now." 

"...You're leaving again aren't you ?" Starscream pushed himself away from the seeker and groaned. "How dare you interface with me then leave me !" Starscream cried out as he sat down on the edge of the berth. 

"Starscream. I love you, you know this ! I found the mech responsible for Stormblazer's death, once I have his spark I will return for good. I swear." He kissed Starscream then got up and left, knowing he had angered the seeker. 

___________________________________________

Crimson groaned then hit the brakes on her bike as she skidded inside of the base, her mind was so focused on the memory that she had zoned out just a tad. As she climbed off her bike she heard nothing but silence and the soft moan from Optimus. As she looked up at the balcony, Jack was hugging Miko while Raphael sat alone on the couch. 

Crimson looked to where the moan was coming from and saw team Prime standing around the med bay. Ratchet was punching the wall, Arcee was clung onto Bumblebee, and the two Wreckers stood silently watching. Crimson ran to the berth but Wheeljack grabbed her before she could get to close. 

"Cri, no. He's infected," Crimson was stuck in Wheeljack's grip, he let go enough for her to turn around and look down at the berth. She shocked his hand, making him let go, and letting her jump down onto the berth. She could care less if she was infected, she wanted to see him. 

"No..Optimus," She looked at Ratchet as she bit her lip to refrain from crying, "What's wrong with him ?" She asked as she slid her hand into Optimus's and sent a soft shock through him. All her life she had been around the Bot's, Optimus was like a father to her. He taught her everything she knew about being a Autobot, to lose him now would be like losing her parents. 

"He's been infected with Cybonic Plague. A evil substance created by Megatron to wipe out hundreds of Autobot's in the war." Ratchet spoke with a sorrow tone in his voice as Optimus groaned in pain again. 

"The only one who has a cure for it is the one mech who would never help Optimus Prime or any Autobot for that matter. No matter the reward." Crimson knew who he was referring to and growled, she pushed herself off the berth and jumped onto the ground. Her body started glowing a bright purple as her emotions started getting the best of her. Anger, frustration, sorrow and guilt. 

Wheeljack turned on his holoform and wrapped his arms around Crimson, the touch sent a jolt through him but he fought the pain and kept hold of her. "Cri, calm down..We'll figure something out," Crimson pulled away and shook her head in disagreement. 

"There isn't enough time Wheeljack. Optimus has, maybe, a hour or two before the disease completely takes over...As much as it angers me to say it, we're going to lose Optimus." Ratchet said in a weak tone. Crimson grabbed the railing and cursed in Cybertronian as she watched Optimus look at her and slightly smile. 

"Crimson..you must...stay strong," Crimson bit her lip until it bled, she wasn't going to cry. Not now, not when she knew she could save him. She knew how to save him, although she didn't like the idea it was the only one she had. She grabbed her cell phone and reached out for the one mech she didn't want to. 

"Crimson ? Wha-."

"Shut the frag up and listen. You are to get Megatron to meet me at the same place we did earlier today and you're going to tell him I have a urgent message for him. Don't screw this up Starscream." Crimson hung up and looked at Ratchet. He looked at Optimus then turned and opened a ground bridge for her, she leaped onto his shoulder and motioned towards the ground bridge. 

"You can understand the cure so you're going with me. Wheeljack, Bulkhead, I'll need you to come with us. For backup. Arcee and Bee will stay here and keep watch over Optimus." Crimson swallowed in a attempt to rid herself of the lump in her throat. She looked to Optimus and let a single tear slip down her cheek. Ratchet placed her on the berth beside Optimus and waited for her next move. 

"Goodbye Optimus," she wiped the tear from her face as she laid her hand on top of Optimus' and sent a soft shocking sensation over his whole frame. "I promise you'll be better," she said under her breath. She gave Ratchet a curt nod and let him carry her through the ground bridge.

As they came out the other side Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream were already waiting for them. Crimson leaped down onto the ground and stood in front of Ratchet, Wheeljack and Bulkhead. Ratchet began to understand what she was going to offer but it was to late to stop her. Crimson raised a force field around them so they wouldn't be able to get in the way. 

"Megatron I," she paused to look up at him, "Optimus was infected with Cybonic Plague." Crimson turned her whole body to look at Megatron, behind her she could hear Wheeljack beating on the force field and calling her name. It hurt Crimson to know she was leaving Wheeljack but this was for Optimus. 

"If you give Ratchet the cure..You can have me. Just please, all I ask is that you don't let him die," Megatron thought about the offer and smirked. He gave Starscream a curt nod and whispered something softly to the seeker. He rolled his optics and waited for Crimson to take down the force field. 

"Cri, don't !" Bulkhead grabbed Wheeljack's arms as the force field came down and Crimson started walking towards Megatron. 

Starscream turned on his holoform and swiftly moved to stand behind her. He pulled out a sedative given to him by Knockout before he left the ship, Knockout informed them it wouldn't harm her. It was made to make her fall unconscious until she could be brought onto the Nemesis. Starscream sank the needle into her neck and pushed all of the sedative into her body. 

Crimson stumbled and grabbed onto Starscream, her vision was becoming blurry and everything wanted to fade to black. Crimson snaked her arm around Starscream's neck as she lost her balance. She felt herself fading away from consciousness with every second that passed by. 

"St-Starscream...What did you..do ?" He turned off his holoform and caught Crimson in his hand as she softly moaned and finally gave into the sedative. Starscream gently closed his hand around Crimson and backed away as Soundwave opened a ground bridge back to the Nemesis. 

"..Enjoy," Megatron gave Ratchet the cure then followed behind Soundwave and Starscream. From behind him he could hear Wheeljack yelling, Megatron let Soundwave and Starscream leave and close the ground bridge behind them. 

"You should let Crimson go before I offline you and take her back myself," Wheeljack grabbed his swords and lowly growled. He was angry, hurt and worried. Worried that she wouldn't come back to him, that he'd never get to see her again. Ratchet and Bulkhead left through a ground bridge before they could lose Optimus as well. 

"You cannot threaten me..Tell me does she know you're the mech responsible for her father's execution ?" Megatron chuckled then shot at Wheeljack hitting him in the chassis. Wheeljack groaned but didn't stop fighting, he got up and ran towards Megatron with both of his swords out. The tip of his sword managed to run across Megatron's side and draw energon but it wasn't enough to win the fight. 

Megatron chuckled and swiftly wiped away the energon, Wheeljack pulled back his arm to stab him but Megatron swiftly grabbed his arm and kicked him in the chassis. He threw Wheeljack onto the ground in front of him and placed his hands in stasis cuffs. As a ground bridge opened Megatron lifted Wheeljack up onto his pede's then grabbed his swords from the ground. 

"She's mine now Wrecker," Breakdown came through with a group of vehicon troops, "Place him in a cell and make sure he isn't able to make a single sound." Megatron walked through first, his hand grasped around the swords and a wicked smirk on his face. Megatron took the swords and placed them in his personal berth room in the closet behind some of his forgotten treasures. 

He went back out to the control room. As he walked inside Soundwave and Starscream greeted him. Megatron stood at the front of the control room and watched as Soundwave pulled up live feed from the med-bay. Knockout was working on a vehicon trooper but on the counter a square container could be seen, Megatron smiled as he saw Crimson inside. Still unconscious. 

"You will bring her to me when she wakes Starscream...Once you do there will be no more opinions about Prime and his team. She will learn to hate them, the same way her father did." Megatron couldn't wipe the wicked smirk off his face as he thought about Crimson and the truth about her father that she would soon learn. The truth that would change everything for her. 

_________________________________________

"If you hurt my brother I will make you pay. Friend or not. That is my brother and for some Primus forsaken reason he's picked you to give his spark to ! So I suggest you treat him well or else." The green seeker pushed Starscream onto the berth and walked to the window in his room aboard the Nemesis. His room on the ship was nice due to his newly appointed rank but that didn't change anyone's opinion on the seeker, 

"Oh yes, what would he want with me ? All I did was practically raise you two !" Starscream made his sarcastic tone known. 

"You might have raised us but you are nothing but a low life seeker looking for attention and when my brother was gone looking for our sister you ran to Megatron's CMO for attention..or did you think that was a secret Starscream ?" The green seeker knew about the interfacing that happened between Starscream and Knockout but wouldn't dare tell his brother. 

"Why you..I am not a low life and I most certainly didn't frag anyone besides your brother ! If anyone is a low life here, it's you. You're still hung up on your mother's death ! She was a traitor ! Traitor's never live long." The green mech roared in anger then grabbed Starscream and pushed him against the wall. His grip around Starscream' neck tightened. 

"You are no good for my brother," he used his other hand to grab Starscream' wing and crush it beneath his digits. Starscream howled as his wings cracked and pain spread all over his body. The green seeker threw Starscream onto the ground then kicked him in the chassis. 

"You'll never be good enough for my brother Starscream..So when he comes back to Earth just stay away from him." The green mech punched Starscream in the face to knock him unconscious then quickly left the room. His anger was getting the best of him but it was true in his optics. No matter how hard Starscream tried, he wouldn't be good enough for his brother. He never could. 

_________________________________________

Crimson woke up, a blanket over her body and trapped inside a box. As she looked around the room she could see she was in the med-bay, the doors opened and in came Knockout with two rations of energon. He looked down at Crimson and smiled then turned around and started waking up Breakdown. 

"Breakdown, get up." Crimson smiled and laughed as Knockout shoved Breakdown until he woke up and smirked. Knockout handed him his ration of energon, Breakdown chuckled then quickly downed the energon. "You made the human laugh," Knockout said in a playful tone as he sat down on Breakdown' lap. 

"Would you look at that, it's my good friend Crimson," she smiled and looked at his faceplate. His right optic was covered with a plating, Crimson remembered saving him that night, how they helped each other. Crimson stood up and placed her hand on the glass. 

"I'm glad you're okay," her voice was soft and sincere. It made Breakdown smile, once again the doors opened. Starscream came inside and grabbed Crimson's container. 

"Megatron wishes to speak with you, something about your father," Crimson nodded and sat back down, she waved to Breakdown as they left the room in a rush. Crimson knew what would happen, he would tell her about her father and all the reasons why she should join them but she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't give into Megatron or any other Con. She could never see herself killing, let alone hurting, any innocent person. 

As they walked into the control room Crimson felt a small hint of fear creep through her, she knew how badly Megatron wanted her to follow in her father's footsteps. Her only fear being how far Megatron would go to make her change sides and leave the Autobots for good. 

"I have something important to show you Crimson"

"And that would be what ?" Crimson spoke in a sarcastic, playful tone. 

"Your father's execution," Starscream opened the container to let Crimson out, his trust in her breaking the boundaries. Crimson stood on the table and watched as Soundwave played back a video file from the day Stormblazer was executed in Iacon. 

_____________________________________

Stormblazer had been brought to the Iacon Central Hall to be executed for his crimes against the people of Cybertron and to pay for Nightstar's death. He was chained up on a moving structure of some sort and was in a unused room with Sentinel Prime but Stormblazer knew him better as Nightstar's father. 

Stormblazer was leaking energon in both sides, energon was seeping from his mouth and yet he still laughed at Sentinel Prime and all of his tactics. He'd had no luck getting any information about the Decepticons or his sparkling's whereabouts. He wouldn't break, no matter what. Sentinel groaned then punched Stormblazer in the face getting more energon to seep from his mouth. 

"You think you're tough for beating on me? Ha," Stormblazer taunted Sentinel, a smirk crossing his face as he did so. Sentinel rolled his optics then snapped his digits, the doors to the unused room opened, Wheeljack came inside the room. He pulled Stormblazer' two sons into the room behind him and swiftly closed the door.  

Wheeljack knew Optimus Prime wouldn't agree to this kind of  execution but everyone knew he and a small team left for a new planet. Sentinel Prime wanted to have Stormblazer watch as his sons were taken away from him. The same way he lost Nightstar, Wheeljack hated Stormblazer for killing his best friend but he knew taking the sparks of two young mech's wasn't right. 

"Dad ?" The blue mech asked in a scared tone, they hadn't even made it out of Iacon. They were captured by a group of Autobot scouts and brought straight to the capitol of Iacon. 

"Leave my sons out of this Sentinel ! This is between you and me !" Sentinel laughed then grabbed the green mech's arm, "Sentinel stop !" He made the young mech sit on his knee's as a blade skidded down his backside. 

"You don't like it when it's your child on the other side of the blade do you ?" He snarled, "You're going to know what it feels like to lose a child of your own." Sentinel brought his arm back, ready to get even with the Decepticon. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," the voice was harsh. Sentinel lowered his blade and helped the young mech to his pede's, "You're going to let them all go and no one will lose their spark." Megatron aimed his weapon at Sentinel and pointed the tip of his blade towards Wheeljack. From behind him the door opened and a weapon was aimed at his spark chamber. 

"Not today Megatron"

"Ah, the mech known as Jazz." Megatron said as he lowered his arms and stood silently. Jazz walked around him but kept aiming at his spark, not taking a single chance of him attacking. 

"You get to pick one Megatron, the two mechs or him," Megatron looked at Stormblazer and took in the damage. He wanted to save his spy but he feared the damage was far to severe. Stormblazer looked up at Megatron and shook his helm in a slow, calm manor. 

"I have served you loyally for many years my liege. Take my two son's and they will do the same..Please, that's all I ask." Megatron could see the pain in his optics as he looked at his two sons Megatron grabbed their arms and pushed them out of the room. Sentinel waited until he heard them transform and fly away from the capitol to give Wheeljack a curt nod. 

Wheeljack grabbed his sword and turned back to Stormblazer, eyeing the mech who took away his best friend and countless other Autobots. "You're worthless," he stabbed him below the spark chamber then swiftly pulled his sword back out of his chassis. 

"You..can't..hurt me..Wrecker.." 

"Oh yes I can...I'm going to find her, your only daughter, the one you sent away. And when I do she'll never know who you are or what you've done. To her you're going to be a ghost. I'll raise her to be a Autobot, she'll never be like you. That's a promise you worthless glitch." Before Stormblazer could reply Wheeljack stabbed him in the spark chamber and took the chains off his arms to let his body fall on the ground. 

___________________________________________

"So you see Crimson. I saved your brothers from death that day...The Wrecker you 'love' is the one who took your father's spark. He lied to you, day after day and for what ? You know where you belong Crimson." 

Crimson was clenching her hands into tight fists, her body was breaking. She couldn't handle her anger, the pain of watching her father die before her was enough to make her breakdown. Her body started glowing a bright purple as she started cursing in cybertronian, as she looked up at Megatron her eyes had completely faded and were now glowing a bright purple. 

"He's here..on the ship, do you wish to see him ?"

"No..I want to torture him," Megatron wickedly smirked as he grabbed Crimson and took her to Wheeljack's cell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 88 19
This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
2.6K 71 5
In war, nobody really wins. The true objective is to lose less people and of what you are fighting for than your opponent. And the natives of Cybertr...
654 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
52.3K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...