Price of A Wish (Peter Parker...

By kianasobsessed

{Y/N} can't wait for her birthday. When it arrives, her best friend decides to give her a present. Like any u... More

One Wish
Who Are You?
Small Talk
Questions and Answers
Distracted
Unexpected
Introductions
Mind Tricks
Why Would They Want Her?
The Doll's Demise
I'm (Not) Fine
The Little Surprise
A Flirt Flirting With A Flirt
Crossed Off The List
Dad Names
Father! How Rude!
A Night Over (Pt. 1)
A Night Over (Pt. 2)
The Nightmare
Comfort
Not Good, But Not Bad
Called Up
Detention? Or Not...
The Summoning
Just A Talk
A Little About Him
Eventually
Not-So-Big-Reveal
I Love You
Realization
Breakdown
Not Exactly Comfort
Now You See Her, Now You Don't
Instagram
Love
Premiere Day
Live Your Life
Disobey Him
51
44
42
41
37
A/N
35
30
26 Pt. 1
26 Pt. 2
Promise (26 Pt. 3)
Nightmares (26 Pt. 4 Yes we're still on this)
Aftermath (Still 26 Fam)
22
20
17
15
IMPORTANT A/N
13
9
5
3
1
The Nightmare Before My Birthday
The Second Wish (PT. 1)
The Second Wish (PT. 2)
If It All
Sephorian
Tried
Again
Hey
Now I'm The Bad Guy
New Discoveries
Off
Captain
Disappear
Hey Sunshine
Forget
I Can't
Missing Your Smile
To Be Happy
Epilogue
Jami's Epilogue (For The Curious Ones)
NEW BOOK
Yo
face reveal??
price of a wish : rewritten

8

1.4K 48 19
By kianasobsessed

Eight days until my birthday...

Shit.

I am definitely going to die. Jumping out of a plane is how I will die. Most definitely. I will not be able to save my boyfriend. Why? Because I will be fucking dead.

I will be a little spot on the ground that stains the green grass below. Maybe some trees too. There'll be little splinters in my mangled body and my ghosty will be like, "That was a stupid idea."

"Are you ready?" the instructor person asks us. Jami nods vigorously while I gulp and shake my head. "Alright! On the count of three!"

"One..."

"Wait--"

"Two..."

"I'm not--"

"Three!"

Jami grabs my arm, pulling me backward out of the plane. She's laughing and looking around, taking in the, and I quote, "breathtaking view." But I don't notice the view because my eyes are squeezed shut. I'm hyperventilating and my heart is about to jump out of my chest.

"Woohoo!!!" I hear Jami shout. "{Y/N}! This is amazing! Open your eyes!"

Against my better judgment, I do as she says. In the distance, I can see the other side of the island. The sun is just now rising over the horizon, blinding me as I free fall toward the ground.

Oh shit, the ground.

And that, my good friend, is when I discover my fear of heights.

I look down and see the lush green hills coming quickly.

"Five-thousand feet," my rental watch says. I reach back and pull the string for the parachute. The sheet shoots out of my bag and I feel a drastic slow as I float down. I look over and see Jami a little bit below me with her parachute slowly carrying her down.

"Is it still as terrifying as you thought?" Peter asks.

"Only if I'm free falling to my death," I answer. "But this isn't so bad."

"Yeah..." he murmurs.

"Why won't you remember?" I ask.

"Well," he trails. "I'msortofnotyourPeterbecauseI'mfromthefutureafterThanosisdefeatedandShurimademethisthingsoIcouldcomfortyouwhileyouthoughtIwasdead."

"What?"

"I'm Peter from after Thanos is defeated," he repeats slowly. "Shuri made me something that allows me to talk to you, even if we're in different universes. Oh, and future you says hi."

"The fuck?" I say, my jaw dropped. "Oh, and tell her I said hi back."

"I'm sorry," he whispers.

"So... My Peter won't remember these... conversations," I start. "Because we technically haven't had them yet?"

"Yeah," he agrees. "Well-- time-- Sorry-- I--"

"Bye..." I mumble.

"You good {Y/N}?" Jami asks.

"U-Um, yeah," I shake my head. "I think so."

We land on the ground and Jami keeps talking about how we should do that again, but I can't concentrate on anything but Peter.

How the hell does Peter know Shuri? And why didn't Father make the gadget? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
22.6K 413 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
143K 4.8K 88
"Let's blow the dick out" I say his eyes widen again. "I'm not comfortable" he says thinking I'm going to do something. I light the candle on his c...