NightShade (Lesbian Story, Re...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 11

1.6K 91 5
By DanniNightShade

Alison winced when her alarm clock went off beside her head. Her bed mate snarled and pulled a pillow over her head to try and drown out the sound as Alison leaned over and shut it off before wrapping her arms back around the-

What?!

Alison blinked, and pulled the pillow off the vampire's head, revealing Kira looking like she was trying her best to fall back to sleep. The wolf sighed and leaned her head back on her pillow and stared up at the ceiling, now very much aware of everywhere the vampire's body touched her own.

Kira was snuggled into her side with her head resting on the wolf's shoulder preventing any hope of escape. She was still clothed, so nothing explicit happened.

She glanced down at the floor seeing that Kira's violin was back in it's wooden case, but that case was haphazardly pushed under the bed, still clearly sticking out. The arm Kira was sleeping on was framing the vampire, her hand rested on her hip like she herself was trying to pull her closer. Kira's right arm was under Alison's left, which was also the arm the vampire was sleeping on. Kira's left arm was around Alison's stomach, her once cold fingers now a pleasant warm from being under the covers with the wolf all night.

"Are you awake?" Alison asked.

"Why do you let that horrid mechanical monstrosity wake you? Why not get a bird or something to gently lull you from slumber?" Kira grumbled.

"Because then I wouldn't want to get up even more." Alison laughed.

"You have to leave for school?" Kira asked, clearly hoping that it wasn't the case.

"No." Alison answered. "Today's Saturday."

"Then why did you set your alarm?"

"I usually go out and do things with Veronica on the weekend. She wakes up inhumanly early."

"She probably goes to bed inhumanly early as well."

"Probably. Do you want to come with us?"

"Not unless it's past noon." Kira grumbled.

"If the sun doesn't bother you then you can't tell me that your nocturnal."

"I am nocturnal. You don't see owls burst into flames in the sun do you?" Kira growled, tightening her grip on Alison's waist. "There's no way in hell I'm getting up."

"Well I'd like breakfast."

"You can wait."

"Why do I have to stay?"

"Because you'll take the warmth with you." The vampire whined. "Please don't leave."

"Kira, I have plans."

"I don't care."

Alison pushed the side of Kira's face, pushing the vampire off rather harshly. Kira snarled, trying to hold on, but Alison was surprisingly stronger, able to squeeze her way out of the bed. Kira grumbled, opening one eye and glaring at the wolf as she chuckled and opened the blinds causing the vampire to hiss, roll away and cover her head with the blanket.

Alison smiled victoriously and changed into a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt while Kira was hiding from the sun. Before she left the room however, she did close the blinds allowing Kira to relax a bit.

As Alison was in the doorway, Kira sat up. "What are you going to do with Veronica today?"

"Dunno. Might not even do anything with her. Why?"

"I'd like to accompany you. Both of you." Kira admitted.

"Jealous?"

Kira answered the wolf with a glare.

"I'm kidding. Of course you can come." Then she headed out of the room leaving the vampire alone.

Alison headed through her living room and into the kitchen where she started on breakfast making eggs and bacon. When she turned around to sit down and eat, Kira was already at the table with her head buried in her arms like she was still sleeping.

"You're really not a morning person, are you?" Alison raised an eyebrow as she sat down across from the vampire who answered her only with a groan which in turn made the wolf laugh. "You're going to have to get used to this."

"I'll sleep on your couch from now on." Kira answered, raising her head to glare at Alison. Her silver eyes actually looking very threatening.

"Something tells me that won't be the case." Alison laughed again before offering a fork full of eggs to the vampire who blinked before taking the bite then returning her head to her arms.

"When do you actually find out what you're going to do today?" Kira asked, muffled by her arms.

"Within an hour or so." Alison answered.

The next few minutes went by in silence, and Alison was sure that Kira had fallen back to sleep but she jumped when Alison's phone went off, slamming her knees against the bottom of the table getting Alison to look at her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk as she answered her phone.

"Sup Veronica?"

"Kira's still with you?"

"Yep."

"Bring her to the mall. I'll meet you there. She probably doesn't have clothes from this world right? She shouldn't be wearing her bracers out in the opened so let's find her a nice jacket. One with a hood to keep the sun out of her eyes." Veronica seemed like she had been thinking about all this for a while.

"Uh... Sure... You know she's my girlfriend right?" Alison asked.

"Well, she's your mate. I'm pretty sure you guys aren't technically dating yet. But you're also really dense so you're probably not thinking about the simple things. Getting her something simple like a jacket would make her feel really nice. So you should do that. We should do that."

"Are you hitting on her?"

"No, you're hitting on her. I'm your wing-man. So wake up the dead girl and let's go." Veronica laughed before hanging up on Alison who looked at her phone with confusion.

"She's weird." Kira noted, laying her face back on the table.

"Do you think she knew you could hear her?"

"No clue. She's too far away for me to read her mind." The vampire shrugged.

"I guess we should go then huh?" Alison asked, standing up and bringing her plate to the sink.

"Sure. Do you have a car?"

"I do." Alison nodded, heading out of the kitchen and back into the living room where her front door was. She grabbed a set of keys off a small hook on the wall and jingled them around. "You're not scared of my driving are you?"

"No. You've been in this world longer than I have." Kira shrugged, following behind the wolf who paused, for the first time noticing that no matter how the vampire moved, she was always completely -completely- silent. The floorboards didn't creak, her clothes didn't make noise when she moved, nothing. Her lack of breathing and heartbeat were normal though, she was a vampire. But nothing else was normal.

Kira caught her staring and shifted her weight to her left leg, seemingly nervous under Alison's gaze. "Are you okay?"

"Is there a reason you ghost around without a sound?" Alison raised an eyebrow and continued out of the house, waiting for Kira to follow after her.

Kira walked past her, slipping her sunglasses on and already making her way towards the garage. "Magic. It's a part of my fighting style I guess." She explained.

Alison locked her door then followed after her, noticing that it had to have been magic, because there was no way Kira could walk on the path with her boots and not make a single sound.

Alison opened the garage and the two of them hopped into the car and drove towards the mall. "Are we not going to pick up Veronica?"

"She's going to meet us there."

"Does she have a vehicle?"

"Nope."

"Then she'll walk?"

"She teleports." Alison laughed.

"Can she do that in this world? Won't someone see her?"

"She's careful about where and how she teleports." Alison laughed. "She's always been really careful like that."

"Is she a member of the Hunter's Guild?"

"Nope... Well maybe... I dunno, I never asked her."

Kira laughed. "Of course not. After she tries to kill you once you just pretend like it didn't happen."

"Well treating her with hostility isn't going to make her trust me more."

"No, I suppose not." Kira laughed.

After a few more minutes they pulled into a parking garage and stepped out, finding Veronica waiting for them by the entrance.

"Ladies." Veronica smiled and motioned for them to follow her into the building. "I figured since you're new to this world you'd want to experience the pinnacle of teenage girl culture here."

"You just wanted to buy a new outfit." Alison laughed.

"What's your point?" Veronica questioned, smiling over her shoulder. "By the way, keep the sunglasses on Kira. Your eyes will give you away pretty quickly." She reached over and flicked the frames of the glasses on Kira's face getting her to flinch a bit. "There. I enchanted them to hide your eyes from this side. Without blinding you of course."

"Thank you." Kira smiled, bowing her head a bit in respect.

"As long as you don't full on bow in the middle of the mall, I'm more than happy to give you a hand."

"So who's paying for Kira's new jacket?" Alison raised an eyebrow.

"The same person paying for your house." Veronica smiled, turning and walking backwards so she could face the girls who were following her.

"I did wonder how you managed to afford a house and car without working." Kira noted.

Alison groaned. "I let Veronica's parents test some non-lethal experiments on me whenever they want and they pay for my house and car and send a bit of spending money my way. But as you've seen I don't exactly live in luxury. I don't even have a TV."

"You're welcome for giving you a place to live." Veronica smiled. "I'll pay for Kira's jacket, and anything else she wants."

"Do you steal your money?" Kira raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, my dad is very proficient in alchemy, and can make gold. So we just sell that to pawn shops. And of course my parents are in the Hunter's Guild. Why don't you ever ask these questions Alison?"

"Ignorance is bliss." Alison shrugged.

"Why are you nice to us then?" Kira asked, getting Veronica to stop. "We're the very things that your parents probably raised you to think of as monsters."

"My parents never raised me to think demons were monsters. As a witch - which is different than a mage - we're not really any different than demons, even to people in the guild."

"What's the difference between a witch and a mage?" Alison raised an eyebrow, looking a little nervous of her best friend.

"Witches and Warlocks are much more connected to demons. Both in terms of magic and even their souls. We understand the demon language like they do, and we're also naturally able to use dark magic basically effortlessly. But other than that, sure I'm a mage."

Kira looked back at Alison. "You seriously never asked these questions before?"

"I never thought I needed to."

"Jeez Ally." Veronica laughed turning back around to continue walking. "What would you ever do without Kira? What if I was a threat to you, or just using you to gain standing as the best werewolf killers in the Hunter's Guild?"

"I mean, you still could be and I don't think I would really care as long as you help me survive in this world." Alison confessed.

"I can pull some strings with the Hunter's Guild. They're extensions of the Guild from my world and they have a truce with the Nightshade clan." Kira put her arms behind her head like she was stretching but she followed nonetheless.

"Well that's good to know. If Veronica and her family betray me I can still afford my house."

"We're not planning on it. Though if either of you start killing people, that'll be a different story. Anyways, this store is my favorite Kira. We'll be able to find something perfect for you." She smiled, disappearing into the store.

"As long as I don't have to try on the whole store." Kira smiled.

"And as long as it's pink." Alison added.

"Pink is a good color."

They followed the mage into the store, finding her looking through T-shirts and skirts.

"I'm not going to wear a skirt." Kira growled.

"It's not for you." Alison laughed. "She's shopping for herself."

"Sorry, Sorry!" Veronica smiled, tearing herself away from the clothes and disappearing into the next row. Kira and Alison exchanged glances where the latter shrugged with a smile just as she returned, holding a black leather jacket to Kira's chest and pondered how it looked.

"Um..."

"See, you don't seem like the person who would want something like this..." Veronica noted. "You have the cute kinda goth emo look, but you mix it with bright pink so you still have enough girl power to actually be adorable."

"Did you just call the Pureblood Vampire adorable?" Alison questioned.

Veronica pulled the jacket back and paused noticing Kira's black jean jacket vest before smiling and running off again.

"What is she?" Kira asked, looking a little nervous.

"Very strange."

Veronica came back holding a long sleeve jean jacket with a pink chest and black sleeves, that looked a size too big for Kira, but one that made her eyes light up in happiness.

"That's totally awesome!" Alison grinned, seeing Kira's ecstatic expression as she jumped forward, pulling her own vest off and snatching the jacket from the witch's hands before pulling it on.

It easily covered her bracers, hiding them completely, but it slipped over them with no difficulty due to the fact it was a bit baggy (and the bracers weren't exactly too thick either). She buttoned it up and stuffed her hands in the pockets, looking herself over in the mirror with a happy smile.

"I guess that's the one." Veronica smiled and stepped forward, grasping the hood on the back and pulling it over Kira's head. "Nailed it right?"

"I underestimated you." Kira admitted.

"Best of all, you can bring it back to Exodious and show it off." The mage smiled. "Even if the pink is like, super bright though."

"This is a fantastic gift Veronica. Thank you."

"You can pay me back by not biting me." Veronica smiled tearing the tag off the front of the jacket and waving over her shoulder as she went to go pay for it.

Kira was still posing in the mirror with a huge grin on her face as Alison walked over. "I'm actually kinda impressed you have a reflection." The wolf admitted getting Kira to stop posing to turn and glare at her. "I'm kidding."

"You're so annoying." Kira scoffed turning back to the mirror.

"It looks really good Kira."

"Thanks. I really, really like it."

"Me too."

"Alright! Let's go get food!" Veronica called, standing at the end of their isle.

"Weren't you gonna buy a new outfit?" Alison questioned.

"Uh... food first! Come on!" Veronica seemed to wince at the statement before turning to leave the store.

"I think the jacket was expensive." Kira noted with a cringe.

"Then you best be real nice to her for the rest of the day so she doesn't change her mind."

"But I don't want her to spend her money on me."

"Do you like the jacket?"

"Well yes, but-."

"Then shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 140 26
{A POLYAMOROUS MONSTER STORY} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand alone if you wish)❗️ Maizie Reck is 22 years old, and was born an immortal zombi...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
2M 95.4K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
75.4K 4.6K 47
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...