**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 32.

43 16 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

A few days have gone by.
Heidi has her job, she starts school today, and well things are okay for now.

As Heidi walks around the campus completely lost she can't help but think how would things have turned out if he was here maybe not as shitty as they felt precisely at this moment.

Lost in thought she accidentally bumps into something, or more clearly someone.

"I'm so sorry." Heidi says, she looks up to see the face of the stranger. Black hair, black eyes.

He smiles at her.

"It's completely fine, you seem lost. Do you need help?" The stranger asks.

"Actually yes, that would be helpful." Heidi says.

"So what's your name?" The stranger asks.

"I'm Heidi, you?"

"James, nice to meet you." He says as his eyes sparkle.

"So what is your first class?" He asks

"Clinical Pathology, most of my classes seem to be in this building." Heidi says showing him her schedule.

"That's the Health-Science building, I'll show you around the campus first."

Heidi and James walk around as he
shows her which and what the buildings are, they arrive to her destination.

"Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver." She says with a smile

"No problem, I'll see you in Math." He says and walks away.

Heidi steps inside the classroom.
People are just gathering in, and as soon as it's time for the lesson there is about 100 kids in the room, this was definitely something new, unlike high school that has about 20.

As the instructor goes over the syllabus, and hands out some worksheet Heidi goes to work, and it's finally time to leave to her next class.

Soon it came around time for Math and she walks towards the building James showed her before.

"Hey, Heidi." She turns around upon hearing her name.

"Oh, hey." Heidi says looking at James.

They walk inside the building and Heidi rolls her eyes as she sees the dude from the restaurant she works at.

"You know Justin?" James suddenly asks

"What? No. Just had an encounter with him and he's such an idiot."

"Finally someone agrees with me, welcome to the club." James says with a chuckle.

"Who even likes him. He's so self absorbed, I dropped water on him." That makes James laugh.

"Really? I would have loved to see that, and everyone likes him he's the popular one around here." He says 

"Are you for reals? This is like high school all over again."

"Did you go to our high school?" He asks.

"Oh no, I actually just moved here. I am from Utah, just came to study and go back." She says with a smile.

"Ah, I see you didn't seem familiar, well you'll have a great time just don't go to any of the clubs around here." James says.

"Why not?"

"Let's just say they aren't so welcoming here." Heidi just nods and they take a seat.

During the lecture they take notes and the day seems to go by real quick, James catches up to Heidi.

"Hey, What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"Going to my dorm, and then I have to go work." She replies

"Want to go get Coffee?" Heidi upon hearing that freezes for a moment.
"No, Um maybe we can just go someplace else."

"You don't like coffee?" He questions. "I do, I just...I'm trying something new and it's definitely not coffee." He nods and they walk to a Smoothie place.

"So they just sell smoothies here?"

"Yeah, try one and you'll fall in love." James says.

"Which one is good?" She asks looking through the menu, and finally decides what she wants.

"You know your a very approachable person, like anyone can see you and just come and talk to you, your so sweet and nice." James says

"Really? Well thanks? I didn't think so usually given my mood swings recently."

"Well you look great to me." He says, they continue talking for a while.

Heidi looks at her phone and sees the time, "I have to get going, I have to change and head to my job."

They both get up and walk back, "Thanks for the smoothie, it was nice talking to someone here." She says and goes inside, James walks away with a grin plastered across his face.

"Hey" Kennedy says with a smile.

"Hey, What are you doing?" Heidi asks.

"Just came back from dance lessons." Heidi stops her tracks and looks at Kennedy.

"They have dance here!?" She says kinda excited.

"Yeah, you want to join?"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay tomorrow after classes are over come here change and will go together." Kennedy says, and with that Heidi changed and went to work.

Her job was not the dream job of course, but she did get good tips. The rich people that came in were nice, some at least.

The door swings open and it's none other than Justin, with a stupid smirk plastered across his face he makes his way towards Heidi.

"Princess, so we meet here again" Justin says with a smirk.

"I work here you Idiot." Heidi snaps back, Justin looks a little stunned but composes himself.

"You know that the more you insult me the more I'll be bugging you right?"

"Oh really? You actually have a stop button, where is it so I can turn you off." Heidi says rolling her eyes, Justin just chuckles enjoying the game he is playing.

"Real funny, you got a good sense of humor, I like it."

"Dude are you going to eat or what, you're literally wasting my time."

"I am, just waiting for my friends."

"You actually have friends? That tolerate you. I gotta say they deserve an award for putting up with you." Heidi says.

"They know me for who I am." Justin replies back.
"Hmm, okay what are you going to order?"

"Well definitely not water, it's not my friend." He says with a chuckle, Heidi just rolls her eyes and waits for him to order, after a while his "friends" arrive and well someone else goes to get their orders, Heidi decides to not be involved, after work is over she heads back to her dorm.

"Hey Kennedy"
"Hey, how was work?"

"Exhausting, and I had to deal with the ignorant jerk of Justin."

"Again? Well he must really like to mess with you."

"I feel like that's his secret job, like out of all the people it had to be me." Heidi says falling on the bed exhausted.

"Your special that's why." Kennedy says with a chuckle.

"What is up with people liking him?"

"He is super rich and a bad boy and that intrigues the girls around here."

"Well they are blind and dumb, rich kids I feel are so self absorbed, well some."

Heidi and Kennedy end up talking for awhile more before they both start studying, and doing some work from their classes.

"Do you know James?' Heidi asks.

"James Grayson? The mysterious boy, yet girls are crazy about him also."

"So I take it you know him." Heidi says.

"Yep, his dad is friends with my dad."

"Really? That's cool, he helped me today which was really nice of him."

"He is a very nice person, and why did you not tell me you did not get a tour?"

"I was just in my own world I forgot about it."

"Well don't hesitate to ask me anything next time." Kennedy says with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
When Lauren moves to a new state she meets and falls in love with the star quarterback. Follow this heartfelt love story.
774 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
1.1K 32 18
17 year old Jewel has never been in a relationship before and now when she finally finds out she has feelings she has to make hard choices.
989 132 19
Tessa just turned 16. A high school girl with great friends and hot boys ... a lot of hot boys. But what will happen when they're all trying to be w...