Iceberg: ~The Life Between Us~

By Thescarycatwolf

This is the story of our favorite characters in Iceberg isle. Their story is Drama, action, comedy and yet da... More

Intro.
first look
A cute polar bear
Our first day of Igloo town
I care about you
We always be together.
Lost
The Great Journey
Dead or Alive...actually just dead
Lost
Iceberg isle
I hate this type of guy
I meet two idiots....
Peraco story
A seal lion can be scary or nice
It's scary when you're friends are dead
Start A New life.
New friends
Turf war
My new life start here
Smoke buddies
A New home.
New people.
Helping hands
Telling lies is good and yet bad
Making friends.
Sacrifices must be made
My own enemy.
My cute friend.
18+
Dealing with issue
New home
Having a bad day
Enemies and friends
You must be an alpha
Banished
Betrayed
The hunt
Master and student
Shirogane and Novel
Helping hand.
The beast...
Run Wolf Run
We always be together
Left for dead
Alone.
A new home

The next day

100 4 2
By Thescarycatwolf

Today is the day....there is one special person who is different from the others. He was the main hero of them all. "................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it's cold....Snow...Snow and more snow.........I see white over the place nothing more...nothing less. Snowflakes coming down like rain... wind blow like the oscen. My heart shattered in pieces...my mind went to Madness. Life isn't fair for me... I used to be loved by everyone but now I've been betrayed...and that's white snow became red with blood. Oh no....mom....sister....everyone.....am I dead? What happen....oh....I know.... this is where it all begins....°"

"...."

"H-h-hello....my name is S-Shirogane.... if you're wondering who am I and where do I came from? I'll give you the answer of that....my past is fill with Madness and hate. The snow became Red with blood. I'll tell you why."

"I will show you that in my past, I used to have a family but they're gone...now let's go back....where it all started."

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
62.3K 3.5K 75
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
240K 12.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...