Lost

Rocma POV

Today was getting worse then I expect. Me and my sister talk to each other but my mom refuse to talk to me. It was dead silence from the house my sister and I barely talk to each other although she was very disappointed at me. Every time I always go to my room I felt a great depression and guilt between me and my family. I tried to hide it but then again I felt guilty, I hide my emotions from everybody. "...." I was alone in my room looking at the ceiling. "This suck..." I cross my arms. "Why the hell she's giving me a bad time?" I was referring to my mom saying how bad she is to me. "Sis?" My sister peek through the door. "What?" I said. "May I come in?" I nodded and she went inside. "What do you want?" I ask. "I just came here to check up on you, since your mom grounded you for no reason." I look away. ".." a long pause between me and her, we couldn't even say a word. "Rocma..." She sit down next to me. "....I don't get it...why you act like this?" She said. "You been acting like this for days...why...you acting like a jerk." I look at her. "Why not?" She sigh. "Sis....I'm worry about you. Don't you have any fate for us?" I nodded weakly. "Yeah...only care about you though but not Mom." I hate her a little bit. "Why? She was so nice to you and she give you the hat." I stood up. "She used to be nice since Dad left. But you don't know more about her." Kairi look at me confuse. "What do you mean?" I take a deep breath. "Don't get me wrong...I do love mom however she's acting weird. She was buying beer and alcohol. I never mom drink those then I realize it could be dad since she is madly in love with him. To tell you the truth, I tried to talk her out but since she's drunk, she refused to listen to me. That's why you saw me fight with mom because she was drunk." I sighed. "B-but dad cheated on her. Why she's in love with him?" Well obviously mom said she was worried and yet sad because her husband left. "Because Mom and Dad love each other so much, that's why they always be together. When we're kids...now she is sad and mad at us. I can't blame her." I feel bad for mom. "I see..." I pat her head. "Come on cheer up. How about I give you some ice cream from the store?" She nod. "Yes please." She smiled. "Okay then..." I got up and i grab my hat. "I'll be back." I left the house and walk to the store. I realize, when I watch the TV. The news report says that there will be a blizzard coming tomorrow. I was wondering if the house can protect us from the blizzard, maybe a can. I shouldn't worry too much. I was inside the store and I bought the ice cream.  When I went outside I saw everyone looking at something. I look to my left and I saw a huge blizzard coming towards us. "No..." I thought the blizzard will be coming tomorrow but I was wrong. Everyone started to run, they were panicking and screaming. "RUN! RUN FOR YOURE LIFE!!!" I run to my house to meet my sister and my mom. I try to get there but people were pushing me and shoving me. Sadly the blizzard was too fast and it hits the village. "Shit!!!" I couldn't see a thing, I was blind. I can hear some buildings falling apart and glass breaking. "Sis!" I don't know where to go, I was so blind from the blizzard. She going straight until I got hit in the head by something. "Ack!!" I fall down and I was looking my conscious. "S.....si.....Sis...." I said after closing my eyes.

Tomorrow morning, I was bury by the snow. I'm asked you came up to the surface with fresh air. I look around, I saw the entire Village completely gone. It's like they disappeared. I stand up and started to walk around to see any survivors. But there were none no one survived from the blizzard and I was worried about my family. How to know where the villages and I don't know where my house is. "No....nononononono!" I look around and shout for any response. None...No one in view. "No..." I can't tell if I'm lost or the village was here. "Sister!" I was all alone. Since I'm alone, I don't even know what to do anymore, what should I go? what should I do? It's all in my head, I guess I'm all alone now. Have no choice but to keep going straight I guess to find any Village. Or maybe there's a village nearby that knows any survivors but a problem is I don't know where is the village. I sighted and I guess I have no choice but to keep going straight. It's one hell of a walk but I don't even care. I was thinking about maybe my sister and my mom was alive maybe their somewhere out there or they could possibly be dead but I am not sure of it. I took a deep breath and continue walking straight. I know things will be bad because there could be male polar bears ready to kill me or rape me. I was scared from The Real World and I'm scared of men. But need to be strong and brave so I can find my family. I need to get back to them if I can't find them...then I'll probably think of something else. I walked straight knowing there might be something blocking my path but I'll destroy it or kill it if I have the chance to meet my family. I look up the sky and I say these words. "Sis....mom...hold on....I'm coming for you."