My own enemy.

Yukisada POV

I was at my house hanging out with Peraco. We were eating some fish and delicious hot Coco's. "Rock like to be alone sometimes right?" Peraco nodded.  "Yeah, but he's doing it for our own sake." I look at her confuse. "What do you mean our own sake?" Peraco look at me. "Rock didn't tell you? Ahhhhhh....That guy....you see... there's an orca live in Orca danger zone. He trying to bully people and make them his victims." Sounds like this orca guy is pretty dangerous. I  better keep guard up. "Oh...what's his name?" I asked. "His name is Idate." I better remember his name before talk to him or saw him. "Thank you for telling me." She smiled. "You're welcome~" The next day, I was collecting some ice beacuse I was  running out some ice cube. "..." For some reason I feel disturbance. It's like a dark aura went around me. Someone is watching me and I wasn't even at the Orca danger zone. I was close to Rock house. "....?" I look around. "Yo~" I jump when I look to my right. "Ugh...oh...um...Hello." The Orca smoke and smiled. Is this Idate? "What are you doing little Owl~" He was sitting there while looking at me with those eyes. I feel like something ain't right. "I'm just collecting some ice and by the way...My name is Yukisada...you must be Idate." He nodded. "That's me...did Peraco told you?" I was surprised. How does he know? "Y-y-yeah..." I must stay alert and I better be polite with him. If I'm going to say something dumb. "So umm...I better get going." I try to walk past him but he cut me off. "Whoa there~ We just start talking." I was so scared. "Y-yeah...but I'm sorry to say that I have to go home because there's someone their waiting for me." Idate smiled. "Oh well~ that's too bad because you know what I'm going to do to you?" Idate smoke and look at me. "I'm going to eat you and rip you're guts our~" I was really scared and I couldn't do anything. "But not right now~...I must go see my friend~ Bye~" He walk away and left. "..." I take a deep breath and I gulped. I decided to stay with the village and my house close. Instead of going out there. Sadly when I heard that Idate start to bully these victims. Rock didn't save then or anything. I keep getting 5 customers inside my nursing room has they were hurt and scared. We don't have anyone looking after us or someone who is hero to the village. I was praying for someone to come over and help us out. Because of this disaster from Idate won't stop. But one day...there was a special person came to our Island. It was a polar bear and a baby seal came to island. I was a little surprised that they came to our Island but we were worried. We think there will be another bully. However, I saw Idate talking to Rocma and Rocma punch him. And I heard people talking Rocma save one girl from Idate. I was really happy that she's going to be our hero. I was doing my paper works as I heard knock on the door. "Hmm? Come in!" Rocma walk in and saw me. "O-oh! Hello!" She was holding seal. "Hello...can you help me?" I nodded. "Why of course!"  I touch seal head and had the same sickness as Peraco sibling. "Okay...please put her on the bed." I started to give her some medicine as we begin to wait for the sickness to be gone. It was an awkward silent between us. I looked at Rocma and ask her a question. "Is this you're daughter or sibling? The seal I mean." She shake her head. "No...She lost her family." She told me the details about what happened to her family and I was in shock. "Oh.....ummm...I'm sorry. Mayfuyu right?" Rocma nodded. "....I hope she'll be alright." At least I'm not the only one that lost a family member. "So Rocma? Want tea?" She shake her head. "No."  I know that and I decide to leave her be. The next day, Mayfuyu sickness was gone and Rocma hug her. "Mama!" Looks like Mayfuyu see Rocma as a mother. I'm actually glad that Rocma save her and take good care of her. "Thank you Yukisada..." I smiled. "You're welcome." She left the room and I sit down. "I wonder things go well." I was hanging out with all my friends. We play snowball fights and we build snowman. Peraco and Rocma hang out together and even Rock and Idate. For some reason I felt left out as I barely get any attention. I mean I have Peraco but she busy with Rocma. "Hmmm..." I think for a while. "...."  I was about hanging out with someone but they are so busy. "....huh?" I realize that I'm out of medicine. "Damn...I should go to the Island where I came from." I wrote down a note and put it on the door as I left my house. It was a long trip but I made it to the island where I came from. I went to the store and I bought some medicine with me. "There we go." I went to the register and buy one the medicine. "Thank you, have a nice day!" The seal waved. "You too~!" I left the store. "Hmm~" I singing to myself. "*Sniff* *Sniff*" Then hear someone crying. I look around to see who was crying. Then the crying noise came from the dark alleyway. "Huh...?"  I went to the dark alleyway and I saw someone sitting there. "*Sniff*" I look closer. "Excuse me? Are you alright? Do you need help?" The person look at me. "...here." I held out my hand and smiled. "Like to come with me?" I can't really see the person's face. His hoodie was covering his face. He held out his hand and hold my head. "Don't worry...I'll take good care of you."