Sonic Gender: Sonia (A Sonic...

SuspectQuill4

Eggman creates a new invention that turns males into the opposite gender. Sonic in attempt to save a person l... Еще

Sonic Gender: Sonia
Chapter One: A New Change
Chapter Two: The new girl in town
Chapter Three: Entering the Gates of Hell
Chapter Four: Staying with the Stalker
Chapter Five: A Mystery Box
Chapter Six: A Date with a Knucklehead
Chapter Seven: The Aftermath Date
Chapter Eight: Dream a nightmare
Chapter Nine: Getting a Frenemy
Chapter Ten: The Quest of being Normal
Chapter Eleven: Up All Night
Chapter Twelve: The Battle of the Internal Mind
Chapter Thirteen: The Green Light
Chapter Fourteen: Losing Hope
Chapter Sixteen: Secrets

Chapter Fifteen: Little Brother

2.6K 64 58
SuspectQuill4

Recap: In the beginning of the story, Sonic got changed into a girl by Eggman's gun. Since then, he-she NOW is keeping this a secret from her friends. So far she been staying with Amy Rose, on a date with Knuckles, and found a new power with the help of Tikal.

She somehow ran into Shadow, and asked for Shadow's helps. Shadow some how agreed, and now they reached Eggman's base. And then...

------------------------------------------------

"Chaos Spear!" yelled a familliar voice.

The gun in Eggman hand flew out and hit the ground. When the gun reach the ground it broke into a million pieces like it was glass. Sonia opened her mouth in shock, and covered both hands over her mouth.

Shadow told Eggman to beat it, and Eggman left with out a second word. Shadow had a proud smirk on because he protected his lady. Shadow walked over to Sonia expecting a hug or a kiss on the cheek, but he saw Sonia on the ground and on her knees chanting this sentence over again.

"No, it's broken."

---------------------------------------------

"No, it's broken."

"Broken?"

"No, it's broken."

"You mean the gun?"

"No, it's broken."

"You're welcome?"

"No, it's br-wait... Did you say 'you're welcome?"

"Ugh... Yes?"

"..."

"Was the gun important?"

"IT WAS THE WHOLE REASON OF COMING HERE!!!!"

Shadow put his ears down as Sonia began scolding him. Was it bad, it turned him on even more how freaking cute she looked yelling. How her nose scrunched up, and puting her hand on her hips? That was his definition of sexy.

"SHADOW! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" yelled Sonia, with her hand still on her hip. Shadow had to think about this. Where was a book, 'How to talk to angry women?' when you needed it. He just had to play it off like Sonic would.

He's been around that faker for years. What quote of the day would he say?"Umm... yeah I hear you. Don't worry, we can just get it fixed. Stop having a cow over it." cooly said Shadow.

"EXCUSE ME!?!?!" yelled Sonia. Damn, he was going to make sure he killed faker for this.

"No... I mean, no?" whinced Shadow. He never feared anybody but Sonia's wrath was worse then Amy Rose's, that's an understatement.

One of Sonia's eyes twitched, so he knew he was dead meat. R.I.P Shadow the Hedgehog they would say. On it's tombstone it will say "was a dear... nothing. Died by his love." It would be a dramatic and ironic death for him.

"Look Sonia, where there is a will, there is a way." simply said Shadow, "we can just ask Tails to fix it, or make a replica of the gun." Sonia faced softned. She never tried asking her brother for help. She smiled and kissed Shadow on the cheek. A move she's been doing more lately.

"That's a smart idea! But I got a better idea! How a bout I ask Tails to make a replica of the same gun?" said Sonia. Shadow the face looked stunned and then pouted. She lliterally just took his idea. He just said that!

Sonia gave Shadow a wicked grin and simply giggled at his face. "Your face looks stupid." said Sonia. Shadow rolled his eyes but smilled widely anyways. A move he's been doing more often.

"Ummm Shadow?" asked Sonia. Shadow knew it was going to be a stupid question. But he didn't know on how the level stupid it would be. "Yes. blueberry freak?" he responded.

"Umm Shadow. Thank you so much for helping me this far. But I think we need to go our seperate ways." said Sonia while rocking back and forth on her heels. Shadow stopped walking to his bike and took a moment.

"Repeat that." he commanded. He heard Sonia loud and clearly, he just wants to make sure he heard her correctly. Sonia started fiddling with her fingers. Should she tell Shadow the truth, but what would Shadow do if he found out she was Sonic the hedgehog?

Sonia pictured the situation in her mind, and at the end of the day dream she was either shot or both her legs were broken. "Nahhhh, I'll just keep it to myself for now," thought Sonia. "Umm Shadow, I know you heard what I said. I think it's best if we go our seperate ways now." Sonia said nevously.

"But... but why? I'm sorry I broke the gun. It was an accident. I was just protecting you." said Shadow. Sonia was taken back.

Shadow the mother flipping hedgehog was trying to protect her? I mean, Shadow is not as bad as before but he doesn't go saving everybody. Yet he saved her, the question is why though?

"Protecting me? Why did you protect me? I thought I annoyed you?" said Sonia. Shadow looked conflicted to admitting something to her. Shadow bowed his head. "Because... I might fancy you." he said with his eyes folded down wards.

Sonia took a moment of silence, and then bursted out laughing. She started clutchig her stomach and rolled aroung the ground. Did she hear Shadow the hedgehog correctly? Did he said fancy? "Haha, he said- wait a chilidog minute!" she thought.

Sonia got up off the ground and started going cold. This was not good, not good at all. A cold blood killer "fancies" her. No wait him. Sonic the hedghog was not gay! She needed to remember that. She was... I mean is a guy! Weird right?

"Well are you going to stand there, and kept having a ghostly look on your face?" Shadow mumbled.

Sonia shook her head to snap out of her phase. She looked at Shadow with an open mouth, but no words came out. She was starstruck.

Shadow mumbled a fine and walked away. Sonia let out the breath she was holding in.

Shadow was sure a scary thing, especially when he was disappointed. Wait, has he ever been disappointed?

"I think I saw him snarl when we had to work together for the first time." thought Sonia.

Sonia smiled, "those were the good old days." A rumble of a motorcycle snapped her out of her thoughts.

Was Shadow gonna leave her here alone?!? Sonic the mother flipping Hedgehog wouldn't need to catch rides with strangers or friends.

Heck, they used him as transportation sometimes, especially when the X-Tronado wasn't working.

"SHADOW! WAIT!" screamed Sonia while running towards the bike. Shadow side eyed Sonia but didn't speak. "You can't leave me here like this!" scolled Sonia. Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Miss me already, Blueberry Freak?" Shadow questioned with a smug look his face. Sonia was taken back. Shadow was getting cockier cockier by the minute. If he continued on this path he could be considered a-

"Are you gonna stand there all day, or what? I'm not gonna live forever." mumbled Shadow.

Sonia grew in fury because she knew that was a lie.

"THAT'S A LIE! The ultimate life form can never die. That's what I heard." proclaimed Sonia with a winning smirk on her face. She stuck her tongue out to tease him.

"I wish I could..." mumbled Shadow. Shadow eyes widened like he didn't mean to say that out loud.

Sonia put her tongue back her mouth. She looked at Shadow with pity, and Shadow looked down to avoided her eye gaze.

"Shadow, I-" said Sonia but she was cut off by Shadow. "Nope, I don't want to hear it." said Shadow.

Sonia just realized it would suck to live forever and seeing your friends, loved ones, and everyone you care about to just die in front of you. They all have salvation, and an after life in the end where they would "meet" again. But Shadow didn't have that hope it salvation. He wasn't real, he wasn't really alive. Just a...

"Life form." mumbled Sonia to herself. That was so sad. It must suck to be a vampire.

"How about this? If you forget everything I said, then I'll drop you off at Tails' house-" said Shadow. "Our house..." thought Sonia. "-for free." finished Shadow.

Sonia thought about it for a moment. It was a win-win situation either way. Sonia shook her showing that she agreed. Shadow smiled in approval, and patted his hand on the back of the bike seat.

Even though Sonia wasn't Sonic the Hedgehog at the moment of time, she still enjoyed going fast. "Hold on tight." Shadow said while he started to drive off.
Sonia smiled at Shadow. "He's not too bad." She thought.

-----

30 minutes later, they arrived at Tails' house. Technically Sonia-well Sonic owned some of it... Part of it.... You know what he was nothing but a free loader but Tails didn't mind. They were brothers by blood or not. Anyways they arrived at the house, and Sonia hopped of the bike.

"Thanks Shads, you're the best. Welp bye!" scurried away Sonia. Shadow looked appalled. When he said "no favor added", he didn't think she would take it to heart. Shadow rolled his eyes, and called out to Sonia. "Hey, Blueberry Freak!"

Sonia turned around with a questioning look on her face. "Yes?"

Shadow smirked and simply said. "I hope you never fix that gun." And with that last statement, he drove away.

Sonia took a moment to let it sink in. Then she got angry... really angry. Shadow knew if she got that gun "fixed", she would leave without a trace of sight. Who wants the "love of your life" to walk out on you like that. Great, now she had to watch out for Shadow. "Could it get any better?" She thought with sarcasm.

Then she turned to knock on the door. She wondered how Tails was holding up. This brought a nervous smile upon her face.

She hasn't heard from her little bro in a while. "What in the world, would his level of sanity be?" She questioned to herself.The door slowly opened.

Sonia saw Tails, and waved. "Hey Tails, I was wondering if you could do me a favor and-" she said but was cut off by Tails.

It took her 1 minute to realize she was on the ground.

It took her 3 minutes to realize Tails was passed out on top of her.

But it took her 5 minutes to realize, that a pair of fox lips were touching her own.

"Oh chillidog."

------
HEY PEEPS ITS BEEN FOREVER HASN'T IT?!?!

IM SORRY FOR BEING LATE ON THE STORY, I just lost the spirit to write really.

WELL IT SEEMS LIKE SONIA IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME BROTHERLY LOVE.

I WONDER HOW CREAM WOULD FEEL ABOUT THIS???

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY UNDER 2 WEEKS.

Vote, comment, and follow.
Mr. Awesome is out.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.3K 74 8
They/them perspective! The time fast approaches as the attack on Eggman will begin soon. Are you ready though? And is Tails ready to face the consequ...
195K 5K 20
An accident kept as a secret.He claims it was an accidental kiss and she swears to keep it as a secret.But this secret gets harder to keep when their...
91.4K 1.9K 18
My first Sonic x Reader story! (Y/n) is a creation of Eggman. She's kind hearted and gentle at nature. What happens when she meets Sonic and friends?
246K 7.1K 25
Shadow goes to visit to Eggman. When the doctor gives him a liquid and has him drink it, he later on tells it is a love potion that will make him mor...