The Mafia and his Nerd

By AisheeSaha

RANKING #1 11/05/2018(in #fallinginlove) RANKING #2 11/05/2018(in italianmafia) RANKING #7 11/05/2018(in sing... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OMG!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
FICTION AWARDS😲😲
Thank you!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Surprise
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
OMG!!!(Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Hey guys!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
I'm back!
Chapter 45

Chapter 21

16.4K 436 96
By AisheeSaha

Ava's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. Damn how long did I sleep? I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and glanced at the clock on the wall. It's already ten in the morning. Oh no! The knock sounded again with a voice.

"Ava? Are you up?"

Oh gosh it's Amadeo. His voice brought back all the memories of last night. The way we were embracing each other under the moonlight. A blush crept my cheeks and my face broke into a grin.

"Ava? Are you okay? Please answer me?"

Oh no. I got so lost in my thoughts that I completely forgot about him standing outside the door. I rushed out of bed to open the door.

"Hey." He said with a relieved expression.

"Good morning. I just woke up now. Didn't realise I slept that late." I said sheepishly.

"I got worried when you didn't answer. I thought something happened to you or Alex."

"I'm sorry."

He smiled. "It's okay no worries."

I noticed his hand being bend weirdly behind him.

"What's that?" I asked gesturing towards his hand.

"No nothing. Come and have breakfast after freshening up." He said as he quickly hurried out of the doorstep. I felt as if I saw some shiny metal. Maybe it's my misconception. I went over to Alex. He was sleeping. Strange. Why is he still sleeping? I placed a hand on his forehead. It was warm but nothing alarming. I picked him up and snuggled closer to my chest.

"Wake up baby. It's morning already." I said rubbing his eyes.

His eyes then slowly opened and he peeked at me. I smiled at him.

"Good morning baby love." He smiled at me too but his smile didn't last long. He rubbed his eyes and again snuggled closer to me. He is behaving unusually quiet. He is always active in the morning what's wrong today?

"Are you sick bubba?" He let out a whimper and rubbed his face in my shirt.

Oh my poor baby. It's the teething pain.

"We'll remove the pain okay. You will feel good soon." I quickly changed ourselves and went towards the kitchen. Amadeo was leaning against the counter reading a newspaper.

"Hi." He looked up .

"Hi. Let's have breakfast. Oh hi Alex. Good morning to you."

Alex just stared at him.

"What's got him so gloomy today?"

"He is in pain but he will well. I just have to give him a warm press. He will be okay soon."

He was about to say something when we hear the doorbell.

"Who is that?" He said."I'll go check. You stay here." I nodded.

I prepared a warm press for Alex and placed it in places where it was swollen.

"You will be okay bubby." He cooed with me enjoying the warmth. Then I heard someone arguing with Amadeo.

"You shouldn't travel in this state Sam. You are almost 7 months pregnant. Why are you stressing yourself ? You shouldn't have come all the way to meet me. Listen to your husband for once."

"That's what I said but she won't listen to me."

"Oh shut up. I'm the one carrying the baby. You men don't know anything. I get bored being in the house all day. Don't flatter yourself I came here to meet Ava and Alex. Oh there they are!"

I smiled at her. She rushed towards us and tried to engulf us in a hug to the extent her big bump would allow.

"Hi my loves. Oh Alex my cutiepie you remember auntie Sam don't you ?" She said as she kissed him on his head. Alex started giggling as Samantha too him in her arms and played with him.

"He is feeling better now." Said Amadeo.

"Yeah that warm press really helped. " I said.

He smiled. I smiled. I can't tear my eyes away.

A sound of throat clearing made us break the eye contact. Blood rushed to my cheeks due to embarrassment.

I looked at Sam she had a smirk on her face . Oh dear!

"So Ava, how are you?" Asked Antonio.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good too. It's been a while since we met and your little one." He said turning to Alex who was happily giggling.

"So Ava I'm spending the day with you today. I'm sure you're bored anyway staying in this house. We are gonna have some girl time together and Adele is comming along later. It will be so much fun I have yet to plan my baby shower. I'm so excited."

I looked at Amadeo. I was supposed to go with him today. We were to talk but how can I now?

"Sam I would love to spend time with you but"

Her smile dropped. "But what?"

"But she has to go with me today to my office regarding some work." Amadeo answered on my behalf.

"Your office?" Both said in unison. Whoah! #couplegoals. Ok maybe that's too much.

Sam was shocked and Antonio had a worried expression on his face. Sam about to open her mouth when Antonio said,"I need to talk to you brother. Let's go to your study."

He didn't let him answer back and dragging him away from us.

What just happend?

Amadeo's POV

I was getting dragged by my brother. When we reached the study I said.

"Antonio what the heck? "

"Why is she going to the office? Are you planning to tell her everything or you're going to be a jerk again?"

"No and wait again? What do you mean?"

"You know what I'm talking about brother. "

Then I realised..

"Oh. No it won't happen again. How do you know anyway?"

"I have my sources. Still why do plan on taking her there?"

"I need to talk to her about her brother. I know I was hard the first time but I won't do that again. Infact I apologised to her already last night."

The thought of last night brought a smile on my face.

"Whoah dude look at that smile. What did you do huh?"

Cazzo. He's wiggling his eye brows now.

"Nothing just forget it. Now don't waste more time lets go."

"Oh yeah. You are so eager to see her. Something definitely happened last night, I see."

"Shut up."

We went to where the two ladies were. Sam was currently seated, stuffing her mouth with food while Ava was feeding Alex.

"Baby we just had breakfast before we left. You're already hungry again?"

"So? I need food. I feel the double hunger all the time. Wait do you mean that I'm becoming fat?"

"No no baby I didn't mean that. "

"Yes you did. Gosh you don't see me the same way now. You don't love me anymore. You don't love the baby too. You've changed......." and she went on and on with the rant and sobbing where Antonio tried to convince Sam that he loves her and their baby no matter what.

What's with this woman?

"Pregnancy hormones". Said Ava.

She continued,"These make pregnant women have crazy mood swings where one moment they are angry and on the other they are crying."

"Gosh I feel bad for my brother. You have an experience with these stuff. You have anything to calm her down?" I said turning to her.

She gave me a confused look. Then realisation dawned upon her face and made her go stiff. She turned away from me for a while.

"Ava?"

"I might have something for her." She turned back round.

"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah?" Sam said with her voice now coarse because of all the crying.

"I have some pickles to go with your waffles."

"Really!" She gleamed with excitement. "Oh so do you have some ice cream and yes yes sour cream."

Che cazzo!(what the fuck) Eww what's with this gross food.

I saw Ava decorating a plate full of everything Sam had wannted. She even put a pickled olive like a cherry on top.

Sam was squealing when she got the plate. She wrapped her arms around Ava and said thank you. I saw Antonio send her a grateful look but I quickly turned away as Sam had started eating.

That's it. I'll throw up now.

Soft fingertips tapped my back." It's not that bad you know? Someday you might have to do these stuff."

I looked at her. She had a small smile on her face. I want to do it for you then. Oh shit!! where did that came from?

"C'mon say something."

"Huh? Oh right. We'll cross the bridge when we get to it."

She laughed slightly shaking her head. "So I wanted to ask where would Alex stay? Monica isn't here so should I take him with me to your office?"

"Oh no I forgot to mention actually Monica called. Her daughter had a boy. He is kept for observation because of being premature."

"That's great. Wow I'm so happy for them . It's okay we'll take him with us."

"We can take care of him." Said Antonio.

"You guys carry on. We can babysit Alex for today. "

"Are you sure? It's really okay I can take him with me."

"No no. It's just cool. I can atleast do this much for you after you saved my ass today. Really really thank you Ava" he said .

"It's no big deal. I'll go get ready then" she said. I nodded.

After that Ava and I got ready to head for the office. We left Alex with Sam and Antonio. Ava had to made a dozen promises to Sam that she will help her plan the baby shower. I made her sat on the same spot where she was seated last time she came here. I brought the box that contained the dreadful truth about her brother. I took out a picture from the box and placed in front of her.

"Do you recognise this person?"

She looked at it and said no. "Who is this?"

"Look more carefully "

She took the picture in her hands and examined it closely. Then she gasped.

"Is it..."

I nodded.

"Yes. It is Nathaniel Frank Wilson. "

A/N : Hi beautiful friends. I'm back. So last month has been really busy. I went to London on a study tour. Yeeeee!!! It was so damn good. Then I had to accompany my family as we took my grandparents for a check up. Then I started feeling unwell. I had to rush to a doctor who run several tests. Overall keep calm cause I'm back.

I'm currently working on the next chapter. I might publish in a few days. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE if you like it.

Anybody know good intense werewolf novels. Please give suggestions.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
115K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
4.5M 138K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
717K 13.9K 50
Violet Balenciaga:β€’: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...