get off of me! /swangs/

By centralperkxox

fangs Is going through tough times while his best friend sweetpea is there to help him In more ways then one. More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
requests
Part 24

Part Five

2.5K 78 23
By centralperkxox

I ran in and locked the door, I never lock the door but I did.

I ran to the bathroom and found some pain killers in the cabinet.

It says on the bottle...

Ages 16-18
Take 1-2 pills every 6 hours

'Here goes nothing' I thought before I did something unexpected...

I grabbed my phone.

I dialed Sweets number.

I needed to hear his voice.

One last time.

Fangs POV

"Hey bubs," I only call him "bubs" when I am scared.

"Fangs? Oh thank god your okay, where are you are you ok?" Sweets says into the phone.

I choke back tears as I heard his voice.

"I-i just n-needed to hear your v-voice," I stuttered not able to able to keep my tears in any longer.

"What? Bud what's going on?"

"Sweets just listen to me for a second,"

"Fogarty I'm gonna ask one. More. Damn. Time. Where are you, are you fucking ok,"

"SweetPea L-LISTEN,"

I could hear him crying in the phone.

"SweetPea just know that I'm sorry, and I love you, but this is what's best for the both of us, tell Toni and Jughead that I love them too, but I am gonna miss you but I might be back, goodbye bubs." I say through tears.

"B-babes you k-know me, Toni, and Jughead love you too, but what's going on? Where are you?"

"Promise me you won't grief me bubs, I want you to be happy and if you forget me that's oka-,"

"WHAT IS GOING ON FANGS! IM NOT GONNA BE HAPPY AND IM NOT GOING TO FORGET YOU,"

"Goodbye Sweets,"

I left a note on the bathroom counter that explains what I was dealing with and letting everyone know what was going on.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I took out the blade and finished off what I started earlier, still not super deep but harder than last time.

I looked in the mirror one last time and let out a finally sob before swallowing five pills and leaning against the door.

'I love you SweetPea...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
190K 10K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...