NightShade (Lesbian Story, Re...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

1.8K 125 6
By DanniNightShade

Alison sat in the stone cage in darkness, the silver collar around her neck chained her to the back wall. It hung loosely around her neck, but the effect was the same. The silver metal weakened her drastically, leaving with no strength at all. She could barely lift her head as she heard the stone door slide opened.

"Does Veronica know you're here?" Alison asked, barely loud enough to be a whisper.

"I didn't ask permission if that's what you meant." Came Kira's answer. Alison was facing away from the door, the silver chain wrapped around her left leg as she was sitting in the middle of the room.

Kira sat behind her and leaned back so she was sitting against Alison's back facing the door. Her hood was down, revealing her dirty blonde hair, silver eyes, and flawless skin. "If I had known she was using Silver, and not just locking you up like an animal I would have come sooner."

"Your moonstone bracelet helps, doesn't it?"

"Of course. It prevents the moon from actually affecting you."

"That's useful."

"Having your mate close probably helps too." Kira sighed deeply, leaning her head back so it touched the back of Alison's.

"Has it really only been fifty three years?" Alison asked.

"Indeed." Kira answered. "Though it may have been much shorter for you since time passes differently."

"But you're going to stay from now on?"

"Alison... it can't just go back to the way it was so easily." Kira explained.

"I never said it could. I hurt you. I really hurt you." Alison confessed. "And I can't take it back. But I can try."

"You'll have to work for it." Kira explained. "I can't just surrender myself to you like before."

"I'm not asking you to. Take your time with it. Be cautious. You have every right to be." Alison explained. "We'll take it slow, even if we are mates. I can do that. For you."

Kira gently looped her arm around Alison's and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Slow." She agreed.

"Since you're here, do you still think I need the collar?"

"You will. Otherwise you might take advantage of me." Kira teased, getting Alison to roll her eyes.

"I don't think it works that way."

"If you want to try then try." Kira laughed. "If I need to run, I'll be gone before you blink."

Alison untangled the chain from her leg and slipped the collar over her head, not once feeling like she was losing control.

"Does your bracelet let you walk in daylight?" Alison questioned.

"I wear the moonstone so I can touch water without worry." Kira confessed. "Pureblood's aren't effected by the sun."

"Why does it hurt normal vampires?"

"No clue." She shrugged.

"Can you take me back to Exodious?" Alison asked.

"I suppose I could. But why go back?"

"Because it's my home."

"This is your home. You have people who need you here." Kira explained.

"I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be there, with you and mom."

"Luna isn't around." Kira confessed. "She was badly hurt in the fight and has been recovering. She's still bed ridden."

"Even more a reason for me to see her. So she knows I'm alright."

"She knows. I told her." The vampire exhaled, seeming to be a little uncomfortable.

Alison looked over her shoulder at her, seeing that her eyes were tightly shut and she seemed to be concentrating.

"What are you doing?" The wolf asked.

"I can feel your weakness. My body wants to take advantage. I'm fine."

"I thought we were taking it slow?" Alison raised an eyebrow.

Kira laughed. "First of all, I'm not letting it. Second, not in that way. Vampires are predators. We hunt for our food and feed off people. With your weak state, my body wants your blood."

"Is there a reason you can't take it?"

"It's been a while." Kira explained. "You're blood is intoxicating for me."

"Why?"

"Vampires crave the blood of people they care about. The more they care, the more they crave." Kira explained. "If I started drinking your blood again, I don't think I'd stop."

"I don't think a few mouth fulls would be hazardous to my health." Alison scoffed.

"It's not your health I'm worried about. Every time I got thirsty I would want your blood." Kira sighed.

"It would prevent you from leaving me again." The wolf said, glancing at her companion who leaned her head forward and sighed deeply.

"I'm not going anywhere." Kira explained. "I might go back and forth, but I'm not leaving you again."

"Are you staying because of me? Or because of Alice?"

"Well, unless you plan on hitting me again, I'm here for you." Kira retorted, getting Alison's eyes to widen like she couldn't believe she had just said that though she never tried to pull away, knowing she would lose control if she did.

"That's not fair Kira. I was in shock from everything that was happening. I didn't recognize anyone."

Kira nodded a bit and tightened her grip on Alison's hand. "I-I know. I'm sorry. That was uncalled for and unnecessary. We're trying to repair this relationship after everything that happened. Me snapping at you isn't going to change what happened or fix what I did."

"We both made mistakes." Alison agreed. "So about you drinking my blood?"

"It's going to become an addiction again. It took me almost ten years to get over it..."

"Look." Alison sighed. "You left me in another world and tried to take my memories from me so I wouldn't remember what I lost. You dropped me off in a place I knew nothing about and left. I need as much proof as I can get that you're not just going to disappear again. If you craving my blood makes you keep coming back, I'm okay with that... That's a really weird thing to use to keep your girlfriend..."

Kira laughed, something that made the wolf in the back of Alison's head howl in happiness. "It's a very weird thing. It's like you have a vampire fetish and want to keep getting bit."

"I've never actually been ... well I mean I guess you have bit me in the past. I still see those as dreams instead of memories though... You shouldn't erase people's memories because you really suck at it."

"I didn't erase your memories. I wanted you to have them. That's definitely not fair of me to just take all your happy memories away because I needed to move you. You deserved to have them. So I... disconnected them a bit... so you'd still have them, they just wouldn't be clear all the time."

"I don't remember your bites hurting very much if at all."

"I can be gentle." Kira scoffed like she was proud of that fact. "I've never bitten you out of anger."

"I bet I can get that to change."

"That's not an accomplishment." Kira growled, glaring over her shoulder at the wolf. "If I bite you out of anger it's going to hurt, a lot."

"But you can't turn me, so it'll be fine."

"Vampire venom will get you very, very sick. Just as werewolf venom gets vampires sick."

"I'll be fine." Alison repeated.

"You really don't mind me biting you?"

"Not if it helps you. And if it keeps you from leaving me then it's a bonus." Alison answered.

Kira moved so she was sitting in front of Alison, still holding onto her hand, where she pulled her arm up to her mouth. Kira's eyes were clearly filled with hunger, and Alison wasn't sure how she felt about being seen as a Slurpee.

Kira looked up at Alison once more, asking for permission and only continuing when Alison gave her a gentle smile. She trailed a few kisses from the back of the wolf's hand down to her wrist, trying to pick out the best spot to sink her teeth into her flesh.

The wolf winced when Kira's fangs pierced her skin, but she was very intrigued when the vampire tensed like someone had just ran a finger up her spine. Her other hand came up and gripped the wolf's arm just above her elbow, holding her tightly, not willing to let go of this meal. Alison reached up with her other hand and ran her fingers through the vampire's hair as she touched the hand of the arm Kira was feeding from to the vampire's cheek gently.

Kira tightly shut her eyes, like she was concentrating very hard as she drank from the werewolf. "Hey, hey. Relax. You're starting to bite down harder." Alison warned. "You can drink as long as you need. I don't think it'll fuck me up too bad right?"

Kira released her jaws from Alison's arm, but still didn't let go of her, though her grip was far more gentle than before. She licked the bite wound, lapping up the last bit of blood and healing the wound closed before looking up at Alison with the same blood red eyes that Alice had in the auditorium.

"Um... Are you still you?" Alison questioned nervously.

Kira blinked, like she didn't understand the question.

"Earth to Kira?"

"W-what? Sorry." She shook her head, and when she looked up her eyes were silver again.

"Did my emotions taste good or something?"

"Emotions?" Kira looked honestly shocked that she remembered anything about vampires.

"Don't vampires take on the emotions of the person who's blood they drink?" Alison questioned.

"We can sense them for a short time yes. As long as your blood is in my system I can sense your emotions." Kira explained. "But I don't taste them."

Alison laughed softly. "I'm just teasing Fang Face."

Kira narrowed her eyes. "Keep taunting and I'll just leave."

"You wouldn't want me to go all feral werewolf now would you?" Alison wiggled her eyebrows a bit but Kira just held her glare. "I guess that's a yes. You gonna stay till morning?"

"I can do that." Kira sighed.

"Please do."

Kira smiled and moved so she was seated beside Alison, her legs crossed gracefully as she leaned back a bit, supporting herself with her arms as she watched the wolf, placing her hand over Alison's as she leaned back the same way but without crossing her legs. Alison looked down at their hands and smiled when Kira laced her fingers through the wolf's. Her skin may have been cold, but it was still like sparks of electricity at her touch.

She smiled at Alison's expression before moving closer so their shoulders touched, allowing Kira to rest her head on Alison's shoulder where she closed her eyes. Alison returned the gesture, resting her head atop Kira's.

"So are we dating?"

Kira chuckled. "I guess so."

"One more thing. Hi Zoe."

The silver glow of Kira's eyes turned purple and Kira laughed. "Good to see you too Fluffy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 4.6K 47
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
2M 95.4K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
452K 27.5K 66
"You just love getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" Moonwitches, the rarest and most powerful beings in the entire universe. They are favored b...
105K 2.1K 25
Charlotte's peculiar nature often keeps others at bay, resulting in few friendships. Orphaned at a young age, she found comfort in her grandmother, h...