If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

By Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... More

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Splash!
Good News
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
Leaving
New York
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

Surprises

5.5K 98 5
By Harrys_Dimples1998

Harry's P.O.V

It has been three days now since we've returned back to the UK, and honestly, it has been going on great. Yesterday, the lads and I decided to give Monica and Adela a tour around London while on their short trip here.

Today, my mum called me. I haven't visited Holmes Chapel in a while, and I thought that today was a perfect time to visit. I realized that my parents have never met Hannah yet and they've been bugging me ever since to take her along with me.

It was currently 12:25pm and I was just about ready to leave when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Harry!" My mum chirped on the other line.

"Hey mum, why'd you call?" I asked.

"Harry, did you leave yet?" She questioned.

"No why?" I asked puzzled.

"Perfect. I want you to bring Hannah along. It'll be wonderful, and I'll finally get to meet her" She squealed.

"Mum, I don't know, I haven't told her yet" I mumbled while scratching the back of my neck.

"Son, go on. It's fine if you'll be late" She chirped.

This is why I love my mum, she is always so bubbly and always on a good mood.

"Okay, I'll ask" I finally gave in.

"Great. See you soon baby, take care" My mum said before hanging up.

I bit my lip. I hesitated for a while before dialing Hannah's number.

"Hello?" I heard a soft voice spoke on the other line

A smile danced it's way to my lips as I heard Hannah's voice.

"Hey babe! Are you busy today?" I bit my lip.

Please say no, please say no.

"Uhhhmmmm, not that I know of. How come?" She giggled on the other line.

YES!

"Perfect! How would you like to visit my home town today love? My parents are dying to meet you" I chirped.

"I'd love to! When are you coming over?" She squealed on the other line

"In about 30 minutes, will you be ready by then?" I questioned.

"I'll try, see you later then?" She chuckled.

"Of coarse. See later, bye babe" I smiled.

"Bye! Love you" She chirped.

"Love you too" I smiled.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

These past few days have been a blast.

Monica, Adela and I were just finishing up breakfast when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the clock, it read '12:30pm' Who could be calling me?

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hey babe! Are you busy today?" Harry chirped.

A smile crept it's way to my lips as I heard Harry's low husky voice.

"Uhhhmmmm, not that I know of. How come?" I giggled on the other line.

"Perfect! How would you like to visit my home town today love? My parents are dying to meet you" He chirped.

"I'd love to! When are you coming over?" I grinned.

"In about 30 minutes, will you be ready by then?" He asked.

"I'll try, see you later then?" I chuckled.

"Of coarse. See later, bye babe" He replied.

"Bye! Love you" I smiled.

"Love you too" He announced before ending the call.

I took a deep breathe. My eyes went wide when I quickly remembered.

I was meeting Harry's parents. My stomach suddenly felt sick. I mean, I don't think I'm ready to meet them yet. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough for Harry?

"Hannah?" Monica screamed making me snap out of my thought.

"Wha-at?" I mumbled.

"What's going on? You ok love?" Adela asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A bit worried. That's all" I gave them a fake smile.

"Worried about what?" Monica asked puzzled.

"Harry just called. He invited me to meet his parents" I bit my lip.

"That's fantastic! Why would you be worried?" Adela cheered.

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't approve of Harry dating me?" I frowned while looking at the ground.

"Hannah, Listen. Everything's gonna be alright. Just be you, everyone loves your personality" Monica smiled.

"Thanks" I sighed.

"Now c'mon. Let's get you all dolled up for tonight" Adela squealed while taking hold of my arm and dragging me up the stairs to my room with Monica close behind.

-

"You. Look. Wonderful" Monica gasped as I stepped out of my bathroom.

Harry was gonna be here any minute now and this had been my 10th time changing. Adela and Monica kept making me change into different clothes every five seconds choosing which I looked best in.

After 15 minutes of changing clothes, I settles with a white ruffle front singlet and my black skinny jeans. I wore my white peep-toe pumps and a black bow style clutch, black crystal bow earrings, a black knit beanie, a personalized black bracelet while I had my hair curled by Adela.

Hannah's Outfit---> http://www.polyvore.com/hannahs_outfit_for_dinner_over/set?id=55411531

I looked at my reflection in the mirror hung up on my wall and smiled. I liked how I looked. My hair was curled perfectly thanks to Adela and Monica did a wonderful job doing my makeup.

"Thanks guys! you made me look beautiful" I smiled as I engulfed my two best friends in a big bear hug.

"Ohhh hunny, you were always beautiful" Adela grinned.

"You look great!" Monica added.

"Thanks! means a lot guys" I smiled.

Right on queue, the door bell rang.

"Oooooh, Mr. Styles is here" Adela chuckled while winking making me blush.

"Shut up and just get the door" I giggled.

"You feeling ok?" Monica asked

"Yeah, a bit nervous" I sighed.

"It's gonna be ok. They'll love you" She assured me while patting my back.

"I hope so" I breathed.

"HANNAH! Get your ass down here now! Your Boyfriend is waiting for you my darling" Adela screamed from down stairs.

"Well, isn't she just lovely" Monica joked making me laugh.

I walked down with Monica by my side, I saw Harry patiently sitting on the couch playing with his shirt. When he heard the *clitter-clatter* noise coming from my heels, his head shot up.

His eyes widened as he scanned me from head to toe. I could feel my insecurities kicking in as he checked me out. He must've noticed me getting uncomfortable cause his eye flickered somewhere else as his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

He was completely adorable. Harry looks so cute when he blushes.

As Monica and I reached the bottom of the stairs, Harry stood up and approached me with his hands on his jean pockets.

As he walked over to me, I had the chance to scan his outfit. He wore a simple light grey shirt with the words 'LOVER' printed over a red heart on it's small pocket to the left. He wore a dark denim skinny jeans with his signature white converse and black RayBan's with a light beige colored beanie with a few of his luscious curls sticking out. Long story short, he looked smoking.

"You done checking me out babe?" He chucked as he stole a quick kiss.

I didn't even realized that he'd been standing in front of me fore nearly 2 minutes. I blushed a dark shade of red as I realized.

"No, I was admiring your, uhmm... errr, beanie!" I stuttered.

"My beanie? You were looking at me from head to toe" He chuckled making me blush even more.

"Pshhh, I just realized that we were both wearing beanies, that's all" I nervously chuckled.

"Whatever you say love" He smirked.

"Alright you two, stop flirting. You've got places to go! Now shoooo" Adela butted in making me jump.

"Don't worry, she just wants you guys to leave so she could invite Nialler over" Monica smirked making Adela's cheek turn crimson.

"Alright, Were off now" Harry waved as he escorted me towards the front door and into his car.

-

"You nervous?" Harry spoke breaking me out of my thought.

We were now just minutes away from his home town and I felt like puking, I was so nervous.

"Yeah, I am" I breathed.

"Don't worry! They'll love you" He assured me while he took one hand off the steering wheel and intertwining it with my hands.

I looked at him as he gave me a comforting smile.

"How are you so sure that they'll like me? They haven't even met me yet" I pouted as I looked out the window.

"Because, If I love you, I'm pretty sure my family will as-well. Don't stress about it ok?" He replied.

I took a deep breathe. Somehow, having Harry's presence around me calms me down. I laid my head against the window as I watched tree's and cars pass by.

-

"We're here" Harry shouted.

I shot my eyes open. I didn't even notice myself drifting off to sleep.

"Oops, Sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you up" He blushed.

"It's ok" I giggled.

I could really tell that Harry was excited to meet his family. Having to travel a lot and not seeing your friends and family must be tough so I can't imagine how Harry feels right now.

"C'mon, their inside waiting" He grinned while quickly rushing out the door and jogging over to my side to open the passenger's seat for me.

"Thank you" I smiled as he helped me out the car.

We approached the front door hand in hand. I gave his hand a quick squeeze as we made it towards the front.

He glanced over at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Harry!!!!" A woman squealed as she engulfed him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Mum! How are you?" Harry replied as he kissed her cheeks.

Ahhh, that was his mum. I took a closer look at the woman and quickly saw the resemblance, He clearly got some of her features.

I smiled as her gaze turned to me.

"And this must be Hannah I believe" She grinned.

I didn't even have the time to reply, she quickly engulfed me to a hug.

"It is so nice to finally meet you!" She squealed while letting go.

"You too Mrs. Styles. Now I know where Harry get's his charms" I smirked as I gave Harry a little nudge making him blush.

"Ohhh please, call me Anne!" She cheered as she escorted us inside her home.

As soon as I entered the room, the delightful smell of chicken made it's way to my nose, damn, I didn't realize I was that hungry.

"Gemma! Get over here, Harry and Hannah have arrived" Anne screamed as we took a seat on the couch.

"Coming" I heard a soft voice echoing.

Soon, I spotted a girl, a bit older than me walk down the stairs.

Wow.

She looks a lot like Harry.

"HARRY!" She squealed as she attacked him.

"Gemma!" He chuckled.

"Gemma, this is Hannah, Hannah this is my sister, Gemma" Harry introduced me too her.

I stretched my arm out expecting a handshake, but instead I received a hug... Bone crushing hug to be exact.

"Hannah! It's so nice to meet you" She grinned.

"Same to you!" I smiled back.

Wow, They all looked so much alike. They were definitely a beautiful family.

"Well, Lunch's ready, shall we?" Anne cheered.

-

"So Hannah, tell us about yourself" Gemma smiled as we took a seat on the couch.

We just finished eating now and we were currently in their living room.

"Well, I'm Hannah, I'm 18 years old and is the youngest out of one older sister. I was born in Hawaii but moved to New York when I was 10 for my Father's job. I like to play soccer and Volleyball. You can say I'm pretty shy at first, and, uhmm, that's is I guess" I nervously chuckled.

"You forgot to mention beautiful" Harry butted in making me blush.

"I can see why Harry took in a liking in you. You are very beautiful Hannah" Anne smiled.

"Thank you!" I blushed.

"Well, I think Hannah and I will take a little stroll around town and show her around" Harry announced as he got up.

"Sure thing! You guys enjoy" Anne waved as we exited they house.

"Your family is very outgoing" I smiled as Harry intertwined our hands together.

"They can be a bit annoying and embarrassing at times" He chuckled while fixing his beanie.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to one of my favorite places to go when I was younger" He grinned as he led towards a meadow of wild flowers.

-

"Harry! Where are we going?" I whined.

We've been walking for about 10 minutes now and I'm completely tired.

"Were almost there babe" Me chuckled.

"My feet are killing me!" I pouted as I stopped walking and took off my heels.

"Here, jump on my back. I'll carry you" He smiled.

"No, It's fine" I insisted.

"C'mon, were almost there anyways, and I don't want you stepping on something" He replied.

Before I could protest, He quickly carried me and slung me on his shoulders.

"Harry!" I squealed.

"Put me down!" I continued.

I bit my lip to try hold back my laughter.

"We're here!" He chirped.

He gently placed me down, I scanned my surroundings and I was stunned.

We were in a field of wild grass, in the corner's you could see a few flowers blossoming. It was absolutely beautiful.

But, what shocked me the most was the view. In-front of us stood the entire view of the small town of Cheshire.

"Harry," I paused.

"This is beautiful" I breathed.

"I know" He smiled.

"This is where I would go to every afternoon when I was younger. I would stay here and just watch the sun set, It just calms me down" He continued as he took a seat.

"You know," He paused.

"I've never brought anyone here before. No one ever goes here but me" He smiled as he looked down at me.

"Really? So does that make me the first to be here with you?" I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Yes." He smiled.

"This is a special place for me, and I wanted to bring someone special to be here and cherish the moment with me" He grinned.

"Wow, I don't know what to say" I breathed.

I honestly felt so special right now. To be able to be the first person that Harry ever brought to this wonderful place is so overwhelming.

"I love you Hannah" He said before crashing his lips into mine.

I placed my hands around his neck while he draped his around my waist, tugging me closer to him. Even though our lips never parted, I could feel him smiling.

I pulled away to catch my breathe as he did the same. I looked up at Harry to see him grinning from ear to ear, exposing his killer dimples that I adored completely.

"I love you too" I smiled while pecking his lips once more.

-

"Thank you Harry, for taking me here. I will never forget this" I smiled as we walked back to his house.

"My pleasure" He smirked.

"So, shall we start heading back now? It's getting late and we still have a long drive to go" I said.

"Yeah, I'll just get a few things" He said while entering his house.

-

"Thank you again for having me here!" I smiled as I hugged Anne and Gemma.

"No problem sweetie, It was a pleasure having you. Hope to see you soon" Anne smiled as she hugged me.

"Well, drive safe now ok? Call us when you get back" Gemma smiled as she waved goodbye at Harry and I.

"Bye mum, Bye Gemma." Harry waved as he entered his car.

"Ready to go?" He asked, turning his gaze to me.

"Yeap. Ready" I grinned.

-

Hello everyone! So I decided to upload another chapter since I probably won't have the time to this week thanks to school-___-

But, anyways, how did you guys like this chapter? :D I thought it was a sweet chapter! lol.

Well, Thanks again my lovely's for reading this. Don't forget to vote! :D

Bye! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.6K 37
Maggy Maryland May. I know cruddy name. But this story isn't about my silly name. This story is about a vampire. No, not me. A very specific one. Dra...
270K 4.4K 104
It all started when Christopher commented on a superstar Instagram... Social Media / Instagram Highest Rankings: #1 in erickbriancolon #1 in zabdield...
10.5M 128K 100
What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice's relationship?
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc