The Park

(A/N Hey guys! (: Ok so this chapter is going to be really long! Hope you guys like it!)

-

Louis' P.O.V

As everyone got inside the van, I looked in the rear view mirror. I noticed that Harry and Hannah were sitting side by side.

I studied both of their facial expressions and I drove and I could definitely tell that Harry was fancying Hannah. It was pretty obvious really, the way he looks at her, the way he smiles whenever she talks or looks at him, the way that he blushes whenever someone just says her name. Why won't that boy make a move already?

As I pulled to a stop, I signaled everyone that we arrived. I parked the van below a tree for shade. I was a lovely day, the sky was clear, the weather was nice.

If only Eleanor was back from work, this day would be better.

We brought a soccer ball, a frisbee, a huge blanket for all us lay down on and of coarse a basket of food for Niall.

We headed towards this big tree to place the blanket we brought so we could have shade. As everyone was getting comfortable, I asked Harry if he could take a walk with me.

"Harry, care to join me for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure Lou, Just a moment" he replied back.

As he got up, we started walking near a lake, "So Harry, fancying anyone lately?" I smirked.

"What are you talking about?" he replied back nervously.

"Don't lie to me Harold, I've known you for far too long." I smirked.

He started blushing then he confessed, "Alright, I like Hannah" he sighed.

"Aha! I knew it!" I yelled, making an elderly couple jump.

"Shut up! Gosh, how'd you know?" he whispered.

"Well I'm not blind, It's totally obvious, the way you look at her and blush whenever we mention her name" I said.

He blushed then said "Lou, what do I do? I've never felt like this before" he said shyly.

"Why won't you ask her out, you know, ask her for a dinner or something" I said bubbly.

"C'mon, let's get back to the others before they start worrying" I said as I tugged Harry's arm.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

"Where did Louis and Harry go?" I asked Liam as I helped him spread the blanket.

"Uhmmmm, I think they went for a walk near the lake" he replied back.

We started playing soccer as we waited for the boys. It was me and Niall vs. Liam and Zayn. We were tied and the game was getting intense, Niall quickly passed the ball to me, as I was about to kick it, Liam ran in front of me and kicked the ball making me lose my balance and falling right on top of Zayn.

"Uhmmm, I'm sooo sorry" I mumbled blushing as I just lied there on top of Zayn.

"Hannah are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen" Liam said apologetically as he reached his hand to help me up.