The Next Day

Hannah's P.O.V

The next day I was woken up my the smell of bacon and eggs.

I headed for the bathroom to change when my phone buzzed telling me that I received a text. I picked it up and saw 2 missed calls from Harry and Louis along with 5 text messages from each of the boys. 

-

From: Nialler

Wake up! What you up to today? :D Xx

From: Louis

Mornin love! Having a great sleep?, wanna come over our flat today and hang? :) x

From: Zayn

Hey Hannah! The boys and I were wondering if you could swing over our place today:) xxx

From: Liam

Good-morning love! Are you busy today? The boys wer thinking of watchin a film(: Let us know! Xx

From: Harry

Morning babe;) Had a good sleep? Anyways, you wanna come over our place today and maybe watch a movie?(: hit me up if you can<3 xx

-

After replying to all the boy's messages, I rinsed my face and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning everyone" I chirped.

"Well someone's in a good mood today" my sister chuckled.

"Hey mom, are we doing anything today" I asked while munching on some bacon.

"Uhmm not that I know of sweetie, why?" my mom asked curiously.

"Ohhh nothing, just that a couple of friends are asking me to come over their house and hang out" I smiled politely.

"And who happens to be the friends?" My dad questioned.

"You remember the people me and Aileen sat with yesterday? yeah them" I blushed.

"But darling, their all boys" he announced.

"I know, but their just friends daddy" I pleaded.

"C'mon hunny, let Hannah go. After all, she does need friends here" my mom said to my dad.

After a few arguments, I was able to go.

I rushed back to my room and made sure to text the boys I can come. 

To: Harry

I can come over:) One problem, I don't know how to get there. ;P

-

Harry's P.O.V

After I ate breakfast with the lads, I thought about Hannah and last night, the surprise kiss on the cheeks. I know it shouldn't even be a big deal or anything. The kiss probably didn't even mean anything to her. I just can't seem to get my mind of her. Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket. 

From: Hannah

I can come over:) One problem, I don't know how to get there. ;P

"Haz! who texted" Liam asked suspiciously.

"Hannah! she said she can come over" I yelled from across the room with a wide smile across my face.

"YAAAAYYYYYY!" Lou screamed.

I sent a message to Hannah making sure I can pick her up.

To: Hannah

That's not a problem, I can pick you up;) be there soon! x

After I sent that text, I rushed to my room and changed.

I wore a white v-neck shirt with skinny jeans and red converse, my hair looked a bit messy today so I put on a beanie, tucking in some curls that were sticking out. After I got ready, I grabbed my keys and phone then headed out. As I drove, I started getting butterflies on my stomach. 

-

Hannah's P.O.V

After I sent my text to Harry, within seconds he replied back,

From: Harry

That's not a problem, I can pick you up;) be there soon! x

I smiled as I saw the winky face on the text, "He's such a flirt" I thought in my mind.

After, I went over to my closet and chose what I would wear. I decided to wear something casual, I chose to wear denim shorts and a tank top with the British flag printed in the front. I then curled my eyelashes and added mascara and a bit of foundation.

I wore some accessories and chose to wear my blue vans. As I was about done, Harry texted saying that he was here. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, weird isn't it?

Just then my sister yelled "Hannah! Harry's outside waiting for you."

I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. I said my goodbyes and walked over to see Harry checking his hair in the side-view mirror.

"Ahem!" I said giggling.

"Ohh, I didn't notice you" Harry said blushing as he opened the door for me.

"Shall we go? The boys are going crazy back at the flat" he laughed.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, the car parked in front of this huge house, way bigger than mines.

"Were here" he said smiling.

"Holy shit! you live here?" I said leaving my mouth open.

"Well yeah, me and the lads do" He smiled looking at me.

Just then I realized that my mouth had been open, I closed it right away and started blushing. He opened the car door for me and headed towards their house.

-

Hey guys! how are you liking the story so far? If you guys have any questions, please leave them below! And follow me on Twitter also! @Harrehs_Dimples Thanks! x)