The Plan

Hello my Lovely's! <3

Sooo, I decided to update a new chapter today! Woohoo, I've been writing most of this chapter during class while I was at school, sooo my apologies if it kinda sucks lol! but here goes! (I know what y'all were thinking, I'm such an idiot for writing this during class... but for your information, the teacher wasn't looking and besides, the class was really boring!!! XD LOL)

[P.S. Read the other author's note in the end^.^ kinda important LOL]

-

Harry's P.O.V

Time has been flying by so fast, in just a few days Adela and Monica will be heading back to New York.

Today is Tuesday and in three more days, Adela and Monica will be leaving.

I looked at my watch that was perfectly wrapped around my left wrist, it was currently 12:35pm. I was taking a short stroll around town, heading towards the local market to grab a few snacks the boys begged me to buy.

I went inside and scanned the area.

Good.

Barely anyone was at the store, probably 5-10 people at the least.

I quickly grabbed the things that was needed to buy and rushed to the cash register.

After paying, I walked out the market with two plastic bags worth of food. The flat was just around the corner when I noticed a new store opened. I haven't took a decent stroll around town so I didn't notice the new store that just opened up.

I decided to go inside and check it out, but after I stop by my flat and drop off the groceries.

After dropping off the food, I quickly walked towards the new store that opened up. As I got closer, I realized that It was a jewelry store. I glanced at the inside of the store, seeing that not much people were inside, I slowly walked in.

The little beep startled me as I walked inside the store, indicating the workers that a new costumer had walked in.

"Hello sir, May I help you with anything today?" A man around his 40's greeted me.

"Uhmm, No thanks." I smiled.

"Okay, well let us know if your interested in anything" He smiled before walking back to the front desk.

I walked over to the glass shelves and admired the expensive jewelry's. As I looked, something popped up in my brain.

This Friday...

In two days...

That day will be Hannah and I's 3rd month Anniversary. I had to do something special, I just had to.

After standing there for about a minute, I had the perfect Idea in mind. I searched around the store for a specific jewelry that was suitable for the occasion.

After about 30 minutes of searching the entire store, I was just about to give up.

ABOUT TO.

Right when I was exiting the boutique, my eyes spotted the perfect thing I was just looking for.

I quickly rushed back inside and asked the man who assisted me earlier to fetch me the jewelry.

"There! that one right there on the left" I told him as he went on to get it.

"Ahh, your just in luck, this is the last set we have in stock" He grinned.

I scanned the jewelry looking for any scratches or damages before bringing it up to the register.