The Game

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!, Harry" Louis yelled.

"Wha-what?" I said snapping out of my day dream.

"Were gonna play, want to come and join?" Zayn asked motioning me to take a seat on the ground.

"Yeah sure" I said as I sat down in-between Hannah and Niall.

"What are we gonna play?" Louis said being impatient.

"Errmmm, uhhhhh, what about Truth or Dare" I said cheekily.

"Okay! I'll go get a bottle" Liam stated as he walked to the kitchen.

He came back with a Corona bottle that Louis left sitting on the counter from last night.

"Okay, who's gonna spin it?" Liam said as he sat back down.

"MEEEEE!" Louis begged.

As he spanned the bottle, it started slowing down until it stopped to point me.

"Shit" I cursed under my breathe.

"Truth or Dare Harry?" Louis said in a devilish tone.

"Dare" I replied back with confidence. I soon regretted saying that.

"I dare you to, uhmmmm, I dare you to give Hannah a lap dance" Louis finished with a laugh.

Everyone around the circle started laughing, I glared at Louis mouthing 'I hate you' with my lips. I looked at Hannah who happened to be blushing. I slowly stood up and started shaking my hips in front of Hannah, I was so embarrassed!

God I'm gonna kill Louis. For approximately 30 seconds, I sat back full red. I glanced over to Hannah who was still blushing.

"was that all the best you can do Harry" Niall said gasping for air from laughing.

"Shut the hell up Niall, at least I didn't piss my pants" I shot back referring to the stain he had earlier today.

His laugh stopped and began turning red.

"Okay Harry, your turn to spin" Zayn said.

As I spun the bottle, it landed on Zayn, "Ahh crap" he said,

"Truth or Dare?" I said.

"Uhmmmmmm... Dare" he said as his voice cracked.

"I dare you to lick Niall's chin" I said holding back my laugh, Zayn gasped.

"What the Hell Harry! I'm not gonna let him do that" Niall yelled.

"C'mon Niall" Louis begged as he stopped laughing, after a few arguments,

Zayn quickly licked Niall's chin leaving all of us dying of laughter.

"Mhhhhh, tastes like chicken" Zayn joked making us laugh again.

After a few rounds, the bottle landed on Hannah for the first time. Shit, shit, shit! Louis' gonna die if he dared Hannah to do anything to me! "Truth or Dare babe?" Louis said.

"Ermmm, Dare!" she shot back with confidence, oh god she was so beautiful.

Louis had an evil look as he looked at me, what was this boy planning to do? finally he said

"I dare you to snog Harry" Louis yelled making all of us jump.

I started blushing and I can tell that so was Hannah.

"What does 'snog' mean?" Hannah asked confused.

"Snog means like, to make out" Liam explained.

Hannah's face was priceless, she started blushing.

"Uhmmm, I don't think I can do that" she said quietly.

WHAT?! Why didn't she want to kiss me?! Does she not like me? Am I not attractive? Does she have a boyfriend?. I was quite disappointed to tell you the truth.

"Uhmm, can you give me another dare instead?" she continued embarrassed.

"Sure, I dare you to give Niall, Zayn and Harry a love bite!" Louis said smiling.

"Again, what does that mean? I'm not familiar with the British slang" she giggled, there she goes at it again with the giggle, I swear she's trying to kill me.

"It means to give them a hickey" Louis explained.

"Uhmm ok" she said nervously.

It was awkward really, seeing her giving Zayn and Niall love bites, to be honest I was quite jealous, she finally moved over to me and I began getting nervous, she inched her face closer and closer to me, everything happened so quickly.

"I'm getting bored! let's go to the park" Liam said breaking the awkward silence that filled the air.

"Everyone be ready in 5 minutes, were heading to the park" Liam yelled making everyone run to their rooms, I just sat there on the couch next to Hannah since I was already dressed. "

How are you enjoying your day so far?" I said trying to break the silence.

"Great! I'm having a blast" she shot back, our eyes met and she quickly looked away.

I felt my cheeks getting hot, and I glanced over to her to see that she was blushing as well.

"Uhmmmm, you want anything to drink?" I said trying to sound normal.

"I'll have water, thanks" she said still looking away, does she not like me? As I walked back, I handed her a glass of water, this time making sure I didn't spill it all over her.

As she reached her hand to grab the cup, her soft skin touched my hand and I couldn't help my smirk as our hands met.

"Were ready!" Niall yelled making me jump.

"Shit Niall! you scared me" I snarled back. We exited the flat and made our way towards the van.

-

Hey guys, How'd you like the chapter?(: Please comment down below!