Confession

Hey guise! Please read my author's note at the end of this chapter, it's important! Thanks.

Enjoy this chapter:)

[Hopefully LOL]

-

Hannah's P.O.V

When we got back to Adela's apartment this morning after getting breakfast, everyone just wanted to to relax for the day then go to Time Square at night.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" Louis whined as usual.

"A game? Truth or Dare?" Niall suggested with a smirk.

My eyes quickly flickered to Harry. I remembered playing truth or dare with the boys when I first came over to their house, It was absolutely terrible.

Harry quickly looked back at me and had the same smile.

"Uhhh, I think Hannah and I will pass this" He announced before standing up and dragging me along with him up to the guest room.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I giggled as we headed up the stairs.

"We need some catching up to do, I haven't seen your gorgeous face in three days" He fake pouted as he stuck his lower lip out.

"Your such a dork" I giggled.

As we entered the room, Harry quickly closed the door behind.

We could hear the boys whistling while the girls laughed.

"Uhm, Harry what do you think your doing?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Don't worry, were just gonna talk" He smirked.

"Unless, you were thinking of something else to do, I'm totally up for that" He flashed me his cheeky grin while winking.

"Your such a flirt" I giggled while I lay in bed.

"I've been told" He chuckled while we were lying down looking at the ceiling.

"Can I confess something?" He asked after breaking the silence.

"Mhm" I smiled while I rested my head on his chest.

"Where do I even start?" He chuckled a bit.

-

Harry's P.O.V

Ever since this morning, I've been wanting to talk to Hannah, It's been a while since we've actually hung out. Just the two of us.

When Niall suggested to play 'Truth or Dare', I thought it was the perfect time to ditch the game and spend the rest of the day with her.

I quickly excused Hannah and  I out of the game and rushed to her room. I just felt like spending the day and getting to know more about her.

"Can I confess something?" I asked after breaking the silence.

"Mhm" She whispered.

"Where do I even start?" I chuckled.

"Harry, Where are you going with thi-" She began