Night With The Boys

Zayn's P.O.V

It was around 7:00pm and the lads and I were watching Avatar on Netflix.

"Hey, Harry said that Hannah's gonna come over soon" Niall said looking at his phone from the text he just received.

I haven't told anyone this before, but ever since the picnic with Hannah and the boys, I started feeling something. Something different towards Hannah. I know it's only been a short while since we've met, but every time I look into Hannah's eyes, I feel butterflies.

Whenever I hear Hannah's laugh, it makes he weak in the knees. I know I should back off because I know that Harry really likes her, but I think I do too.

"Zayn? Zayn?" Louis asked shaking my shoulder.

"Wh-what?" I responded looking at them.

"You alright mate? Whatchu thinking about?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I think I'll just head up to my room and take a nap" I said getting up.

"But Harry and Hannah will be here any minute" Niall shouted.

"I know. Just tell them that I need some rest" I yelled back closing my door.

I took a quick shower and wore a baggy shirt and trackies. I blasted my music high up making me feel like the only person here. I find myself slowly falling to sleep.

-

Harry's P.O.V

As I got out of my car, I opened the passenger's seat for Hannah.

We walked towards the door entrance and noticed that the living room light was open. I gave Hannah a quick kiss before entering.

"HANNAH!!!" Louis yelled while running and giving her a bear hug followed by the rest of the boys.

"Hey guys, where's Zayn?" I asked noticing that there were only three on the boys.

"Ohhh, he went up to his room and took a nap" Liam said walking back to the couch.

"You wanna take a shower? I mean, we did swim, later on we'll smell like fish" I laughed.

"Sure, but I don't have anything else to wear" Hannah frowned.

"It's ok babe, I'll go up to my room and get you some clothes." I smiled as I showed her to the bathroom.

"Ok, thanks!" she said before closing the door.

"Hey, make sure to lock up, you don't know who might sneak a peak at you" I smirked. I heard her laughing from the other side.

"You know, we could just shower together, we'll save more water" I laughed while walking up to my room.

I heard her giggle on the other side indicating that she heard and said "No thanks, I'm good".

I walked up to my bedroom and picked up clothes that were too small for me so Hannah could wear them. I decided to pick my old grey Ramones T-shirt and a small sized boxer for her.

I waked back to the bathroom where Hannah was using and I heard the water turning off. I knocked on the door.

"Hey babe, you done?"

"Yeah!" she replied back.

"Ok, I've got some clothes for you to wear, I mean, unless you'd just go natural" I smirked.

I heard her gasp before letting out a giggle. "Ok, I'll get it in a sec" she replied.

I heard the door unlock, I slowly walked inside the bathroom. Hannah's back faced me as she combed her hair not realizing that I snuck in, I wrapped my arms around her waist.