The Viper's Venom

By XxlexiortonxX

Brooke the newest WWE diva gets to meet all the superstars and finds interest Seth Rollins. Yet another diva... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1: First Day Jitters
Chapter 2: Greetings Brooklyn
Chapter 3: Impressions
Chapter 4: Love In The Club
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: I think I've found it
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Ups and Downs
Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.1
Chapter 10: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.2
Chapter 11: Two More Lonely People
Chapter 12: Forgive Me
Chapter 13: Round and Round
Chapter 14: Welcome Back
Chapter 15: Truth or Dare
Chapter 16: About Last Night
Chapter 17: Title shot
Chapter 18: A Date With The Bestie
Chapter 19: Promises
Chapter 20: Babysitting
Chapter 22: Mall Crawl
Chapter 23: A Day For The Books pt.1
Chapter: 24 A Day For The Books pt.2
Chapter 25:Telling Everyone
Chapter 26:Payback
Chapter 27:Meeting The Parents
Chapter 28:Winning The Title
Chapter 29:Drama Galore
Chapter 30:Spontaneous Ideas
Chapter 31:Was This A Mistake?
Chapter 32:I do or I dont
Chapter 33: Honeymoon
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Back To Work
Chapter 37:Start of Something New
Chapter 36: Surprise Ending
Chapter 38

Chapter 21: Good Workout

795 24 0
By XxlexiortonxX

"Morning Randy." I said turning to my left to see the love of my life laying besides me.

"Morning beautiful." he said and I could hear in his voice that he was obviously tired.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked kissing his bicep.

"Well we have work and after work I'm supposed go to a meeting so we have time to get breakfast and maybe hit the gym I guess."

"Okay but this time we are working out together." I said pushing his peck with my finger.

He nodded and we got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a pink sports bra and a pair of short black bicycle shorts. Randy came out of the room in a pair of black basketball shorts and a blue under armour shirt. "Look at my man looking so sexy in his workout clothes" I said pulling on his shirt. He smirked and threw me over his shoulder. "Randy come on please put me down."

He stayed quiet and I started hitting his back with my palms. "Randy please put me down." I yelled.

"Naw I like the view I'm getting right here."

"Déjà Vu"

"What?"

"Oh it's just that this sorta thing happened not to long ago."

"What Brooke who the hell was looking at your ass?"

"Randy calm down Roman was holding me over his shoulder like you and he was just kidding."

"I hope so because I'll kick his ass if I ever see him looking at your ass. Especially you because you are so beautiful."

I blushed at his comment. "So you decided you'd rather look than touch?" I asked, a huge smile on my face. I heard him giggle and he placed a hand on my butt. I giggled, "Changed your mind?"

"I have the best of both worlds."

"Randy?"

"Yeah"

"You know we've never really you know"

"Yeah I thought you weren't ready."

"I really love you and I want to share something like that with you."

"Me to Brooke believe me." he said his voice getting louder with every word. We finally reached the car and we went to IHOP to grab breakfast. Then we made our way to the gym at the arena.

I closed the car door and put my arm around Randy's waist. "You know we don't really have a lot of good experiences at the gym?" I said.

"Yeah so let's make this a first." I looked up at him and smiled. I love when he talks like that it's so cute. We walked in and decided to go lift weights where John, Cody, and Dean were. We said our hellos and I started to do squats with the weights. When I was done I sat the weights back down and watched Randy for a bit. He looked so sexy with all the sweat dripping down him and just wow. "Randy I'm gonna go get some water want some?" I asked.

"Sure babe thanks."

I walked back to our locker and grabbed two water bottles. "Hey Brooke." a voice said. I easily recognized it as Seth.

"Hey Seth how have you been?"

"Good and you"

"Great yeah just came to get in shape for tonight's Raw"

"Yeah same have any plans?" he asked.

"Actually no, Randy is supposed to have a meeting after so I'll be alone tonight."

"Oh well wanna hang out?" he asked a grin on his face. His two toned hairs dripping with sweat.

"Depends." I said and arched an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Wanna take your best girl friend to the mall and help her shop."

"Yeah I mean if that's what you want to do." he said, a smile coming across his face.

"Then it's a deal Mr. Rollins."

We both smiled and went our separate ways. I gave Randy his water bottle and he already looked tired. I noticed Cody staring at me from the corner of my eyes. I still remember what happened that night Randy and I were separated and he was trying to get it on in the storage room. Perve. He was walking up to me crap!

"Hey Brooke can I uhh talk to you?" He asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea I mean remember the last time we talked" I said putting my fingers up in quotes.

"No I'm serious this time"

"Fine" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the corner of the room away from everyone.

"Okay so look I'm really sorry about the last time. It's just male hormones I guess."

"Cody I get it but still."

"But Randy is one of my best friends so do you think we could put this behind us maybe?"

I raised my eyebrows," Forgive but don't forget." I whispered. He nodded his head, I think he got the message.

"Does Randy know?"

"No and he won't right?" I asked. Cody smiled and nodded. "Well you look great by the way." He sad obviously trying to change the subject.

"Thanks yeah you too." I replied. I left and went back with Randy who was doing sit ups.

"Damn my baby has washboard abs." I said and he smiled and got up. He put his arm around me and kissed my head, " and my baby has a nice ass" he whispered. We both chucked and we started doing some exercises that required two people. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started doing sit-ups and every time I came up He kissed me. It was so cute. We then decided that we should start getting ready for tonight. I got changed in my gear and so did Randy. He let me put the baby oil on him and I could tell he liked it.

We were just laying on the couch watching the beginning of the show.

"Have any matches tonight." I asked.

"Yeah Dolph Ziggler."

"Cool I have Alicia."

"Well I'm pretty sure that we will both come home winners tonight."

"Yeah so are you still have a meeting right?" I asked.

"Yeah so what are you gonna do while I'm gone?"

"Seth said he'll take me to the mall."

"Brooke why don't you ever hang out with the girls?" he asked laughing.

"Because if I go with the girls I'll have to pay for everything but if I take one of the guys they will buy me stuff." I joked.

.....................

So Randy was right we both did come home winners tonight. We were both getting ready for tonight in the hotel. I was putting on a blue dress that had a black v on the top that went to the mid chest and some black heels.

I walked out of the bedroom to see Randy wearing a suit. I sat on his lap and looked into his beautiful eyes. "So I never asked, what is the meeting for?"

"Well Vince is over here so he is holding a big meeting for the superstars and he is going to tell us about future plans and stuff."

"Oh I wonder why the divas weren't invited."

"Last year the girls had theres like a month later than ours."

I nodded," Randy you are driving me crazy in that suit."

"What about you in that little dress and those hot heels." I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

His phone started ringing and I got off if his lap and started doing my make up.

"Babe I gotta go John is waiting for me downstairs."

"All right I love you."

"Love you too Brooke bye." he said shutting the door.

I finished my make up and there was a knock on the hotel door. I answered and it was Seth. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yup." I said grabbing his hand. We walked out to the parking lot and got inside Seth's rental Camaro.

"Nice ride two tones." I blurted.

"Thanks." he replied. We drove to the mall in silence just listening to the music playing on the stereo. Then "Party in The USA" came on and I started singing like really loud. Seth laughed and we ended up singing together. It was so funny. We had a couple good laughs afterwards just talking about the randomest things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
11K 258 15
After getting out of an abusive relationship, Mia Rollins is eager to forget about her troubles for a while so when her brother invites her to stay w...
2.6K 58 18
Continue following Shyla, but without Seth? Will a new love come into the picture or will someone from her past get in the way?
39.3K 833 35
Sarah has a big dream of being a diva and win the wwe divas title one way or another so she is portioning to be a boy and go for it but not with any...