Angel of Music ( TaehyungXRea...

By bangtanbutt

Deformed since a young age, a bitter man known only as the Phantom lives in the sewers underneath the Paris O... More

Chapter 1- Think of me
Chapter 2- Angel of music
chapter 3- Music of the night
chapter 4- Stranger than you dreamt it
chapter 5-Notes
chapter 6-Masked
chapter 7-All I ask of you
Chapter 8:Learn to be lonely
Chapter 9 -No one would listen
chapter 10- Journey to the cemetery
Chapter 11- The sword fight
chapter 12-you are the one
Chapter13-I love you
Chapter14 - poor fool, he makes me laugh.
chapter 15- The trio's arrival
Chapter 16-What a dreadful place!
Chapter 17-look with your heart
Chapter 18- Beneath the moonless sky
Chapter 19- Dear old friend
Chapter20- 'till I hear you sing once more
Chapter 21-Like old times
Chapter 22-This is me
Chapter 23-Beautiful
Chapter 24- The Phantom confronts
Chapter 25-Baby mine
chapter 26-La Seine and I
Chapter 27-Evermore
Chapter 28-The same old argument
chapter 29-Why does she love me?
Chapter 30-Devil take the hindsmost
Chapter 31-Loving you keeps me alive
Chapter 32-No one knows who I am
Chapter 33- Once upon another time
Chapter 34-Secret revealed
Chapter 35- In his eyes
Chapter 37- Only for You
Chapter 38- If I said I loved you
chapter 39-The heart is slow to learn
Chapter 40- Before the performance
Chapter 41-Rewrite the stars
Chapter 42- Masquerade
Chapter 43-The longer I Live
Chapter 44-please dont make me love you
Chapter 45-love never dies
Chapter 46-Tightrope
Fanart❤❤

Chapter 36-A perfect life

948 68 2
By bangtanbutt

Y/n enters her room,eyes closed and a soft grunt. She shuts the door behind her and leans her back against the door, resting her head against it.

"What's with the irritated look?"

She opened her eyes and they land across a freshly bathed jungkook with his pajama pants, robe and a towel resting on top of his wet hair.

"Are you alright?" He asked her with a concerned look as he walked towards her.

"I'm fine " y/n reassured as she planted a smal smile on her face " just stressed." She admitted.

"About what?" He asked, typing his robe against his bare chest.

"Oh well..." She hummed " just over the fact that the masquerade is in two days." She lied.

"I'm sure you'll do fine " jungkook smiled and pulled her into a hug, putting his hand on the back of her head and adjusting it against his neck as his other arm wrapped around her back. " you have an amazing talent for singing, without a doubt you'll be asked to do it again." He beamed proudly at her.

She pulled away slightly and raised her eyebrow in suspicion at him. " jungkook jeon, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head in confusion.

" you're being oddly nice. You usually don't compliment me and be too huggy and such. Youre being oddly affectionate ." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Oh yeah well..." He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a defeated sigh." I guess I'm beating around the bush."

She nodded and let him cnntinue talking.

"Y/n I've been thinking and I've come to realize that I've been acting like a complete fool." He said.

She raised a single brow and tilted her head "a fool?"

"Fine fine " he muttered " I was a complete ass. I admit it."

"At least you admit it " she said as she dropped her arms to her side.

" what I'm trying to say, is that I'm sorry. I never should have treated you the way that I do." He placed his hand against her cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. " I was too blind from trying to keep others away from you that I didn't realize that I was losing you." He grabbed her hands in his and looked down at the ground " I've made life hell for you and taeyeon, my only daughter who I've been pushing away as well. That's why I made it my mission to change."

"Change?" She breathed softly at the word " change how jungkook?"

"Well for one, I won't drink another drop of liquor for as long as I live." He said with a smile.

"Really?" She beamed " do you promise?"

"I swear! And I'll even pay for taeyeon to have proper piano lessons so she can advance, and we'll go on weekly outings and you can go sing to your hearts content." He said excitedly and with so much enthusiasm " I'll work harder and pay off my debts in a flash and then you me and taeyeon can live a happy life!"

Y/n was shocked to hear these words from jungkook." Why the sudden change?"

"Because I love you" he said with a soft smile, placing his hand user her chin and tilting it towards him " and I can't risk losing you to anybody. I care too much for you."

"Jungkook." Y/n said softly as she looked deep into his begging eyes " do you mean it?" She asked." Do you really want this?"

"More than anything" he said with a smile " as a matter of fact, I'll take you and taeyeon out for the day."

"An outing?" Y/n beamed " where at?"

"We'll go to the seine and take a boat ride there, then dinner and a stroll across the park." Answered jungkook.

"You swear you won't cancel on me?" Y/n raised a brow " swear on it?"

"Of course!" Jungkook grinned and leaned toward and gave her a quick peck on the lips." I'll swear on that too."

Y/n laughed softly at jungkook, things seem to turn to a much happier position.

"Where is taeyeon?"

Then it snapped. Y/n forgot taehyung for a minute and remembered her conflict she had earlier. She was so sure of her answer earlier and now-

"She's with Joseph." She lied. " he wanted to go to the circus with her."

"She seems fond of him" jungkook said as he removed the covers from the bed to get under them. " will you be coming to bed now?" He asked y/n.

She shook her head " no, I'll sleep when taeyeon gets back. You go on ahead." She needed this time to think once again.

"Very well." Jungkook said with a smile and slipped under the covers " goodnight "

"Night" she whispered as she left her room.

Now what is she to do? With whom does she want to be with? Childhood best friend? Or musical tutor?

" Lucky me to be in this situation." Y/n muttered sarcastically to herself, holding her sides with her arms and walking aimlessly in the opera house.

She began thinking of the two. Jungkook promised change and a better life for her and taeyeon but taehyung has been begging to give her that since the beginning. She loves one more than the other and she knows she can't deny it, but she can't betray him in such a way. It wouldn't be fair to jungkook. And if she chooses jungkook, it wouldn't be fair to taehyung.
What kind of life awaits her?

A perfect life, the kind you dream of, waits for her and yet...and yet she can't shut out the sense of dread, that haunting doubt.

She found a man who truly loves her. She loves him and yet.... And yet a shadow falls on that bright day across her way.

She should hate herself for these irrational ideas, she should pull herself together, cast away her fears, part of her is saying " I'll soon be where I belong" part of her is saying " something's wrong."

A perfect life, the kind you dream of, waits for her and yet... And yet she fears she she might be sailing into an endless night.

A perfect life waits for her and yet.... And yet....and yet...

"What do I do?..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 260 13
this is book 2!!! The boys ended up signing for Big Hit Entertainment. they soon quit being kpop stars after hearing y/n was out of the hospital. the...
99.5K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
160 23 17
note: this is no hate for any idol or person and ship but straight, and some events are connected to reality (maybe more lol). This Y/n (your name o...
90 9 22
Choi Y/n finds herself in a toxic relationship that she barely escapes, with the help of her work colleagues and friends, Min Haeyeon, Park Jimin and...