Heya sweetheart~ {G!sansXread...

By fizzypopcandy

(Wrote this a while ago so I'm sorry if the grammar is bad) Reader is an abusive relationship, and when she r... More

A/N
chapter 1 -Fuck dis shit im out!!
chapter 2- A place to stay
A/N
chapter 3 - oh no :( help
A/N
Chapter 4 - Nope !
chapter 5 - school
chapter 6 - âš *trigger warning*âš 
chapter 7 - his fault
chapter 8- Forgive and forget?
chapter 9- things are going swimmingly ...
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
ey ey! -
chapter 10 - whaaaat
chapter 11 - my luck
chapter 12- party?
A/N
chapter 13 - goof
Chapter 14 - something I shouldn't have done.

Guys

425 11 15
By fizzypopcandy

Oh...haha

What? What do you mean I haven't wrote another part in ages ?!
Gah, just-just listen alright?

Honestly, to you guys who have been sticking around and wanting new parts to the book, thank you for being such nice people 😊 but I don't know what to do. I mainly started this book as a sort of joke, thinking only friends and people I'd know would see it.

I kinda have parts planned out and such but I'm not really sure where the story is going... I'm sorry again. It's annoying reading a book and the lazy author won't update it. I've kinda been struggling recently wether to continue the story... if you have any ideas or opinions then please let me know.

Your sorry and very shitty author,
Fizzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.6K 15
Routine. The entirety of every living thing is dominated by it, human or monster. Everything HAS to be the same. It was in this that you were the exc...
6.3K 170 11
(y/n) is a abused child from her dad you were getting sick and got bullied in school nobody liked you and when you sang a song everyone just laughed...
57K 1.8K 45
*front cover belongs to me* It's another beautiful day in the Big Apple, and what better way to celebrate it than to go to your new work. What will...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...