Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand

11.2K 236 65
By Vorrentis

TYPE: FLUFF WITH SLIGHT ANGST.

Kim Dahyun was currently with her friends waiting for class to start. She was talking to Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. While her other 5 friends were in other classes. 

"Alright class, that's enough, everyone settle down." The teacher called out to everyone. Everyone sat down in their seats. 

"Okay, today. We have a two new transfer students." The teacher called out. Everyone started gossiping. This got Dahyun interested. Two new kids during the middle of the school year.

"From where I wonder?"

"In the middle of the year?"

"Boys or girls?"

"Alright class, that's enough." The teacher went towards the door and opened it. Two teens walked in with the school uniform. One girl and boy. The girl was pulling the boy towards the front of the class almost like she was leading him. 

Everyone began to talk amongst themselves of you two.

"Annyeong, I'm Jeon Somi. We're both in our junior years." She said looking around.

"Annyeong, I'm Jeon (YN)." He said looking straight. 

"Right well class treat them well. Somi you can sit on the seat on the left side and (YN) can sit on the other side of the room other there. Dahyun, Sohye raise your hands. Each of them raised their hand. 

Somi thanked the teacher and led (YN) to his seat thats behind Dahyun. Everyone wondered why she was escorting him. He then sat down and Somi went to her seat. The teacher then excused himself to take a emergency phone call. Then people started talking again. Since Dahyun and her friends were near you. They turned and talked to you.

"Hi I'm Kim Dahyun, just call me Dahyun." She raised her hand for a shake. 

"Hey." was all you said without looking at her or even raising your arm for the shake.

"Rude." Tzuyu said.

"I'm sorry, did I do something?" You asked.

"Yeah, why didn't you shake her hand." She replied. 

"Oh sorry, I can't see." You still said while looking at nothing. 

"It was right in front of you though." Chaeyoung asked.

"No like I really can't see. I'm blind." You said as you waved your hand in front of you. The four gasped at what you said.

"Oh...I'm so sorry I didn't know." Tzuyu apologized while bowing. 

"No, it's fine. Don't worry." 

"How long, may I ask?" This time it was Mina.

"I had an car accident back in my junior high years. I was hit hard in the back of my head and since that's where our vision comes from, it got destroyed and permanently blinded me. Of course there were surgeries, but..." You said as you shook your head.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mina said.

"Don't be...uhh."

"Oh I'm Mina."

"Chaeyoung here."

"I'm Tzuyu, sorry again." You waved her off signaling that it's okay.

"And I'm Dahyun. Hey want to sit with us for lunch?" Dahyun asked. 

"Umm..." You pondered.

"Hey (YN), how you doing?" Somi said as she approaching.

"Actually, Somi right." She nodded. "I was wondering if we can take him with us for lunch." Dahyun asked and Somi looked at the four girls and they each nodded. 

"You know he's..." They nodded.

"Oh...ok...I guess, is that ok (YN)?" She sounded surprised.

"...I guess." 

"Just be careful then okay." And with that she left to go talk with her new friend Sohye. 

The teacher came back and class resumed. 

Dahyun couldn't help, but wonder how (YN) was paying attention. She was in front of him so she quickly turned around to see him just staring at...her. She was confused but remembered he couldn't see. 

'Cute' she thought as she slightly blushed and quickly turned around.

The bell rang signaling class to be over and time for lunch.

"Alright (YN), let's go." And Dahyun grabbed your hand and slowly led you towards the lunchroom. Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung all looked at each other smiling. 

-------------------------------------------------

Thought-out the next couple of weeks, Dahyun would help (YN) a lot since she shared the most classes with him. She didn't know why, but she was starting to like (YN). Since Somi wasn't available in most classes. Dahyun was pretty much his aide. 

Your 'Helping Hand' as she called it.

Each class they would be a little late, since she had to escort you slowly due to the traffic hallways. 

But that gave them a chance to talk more. And the more they talked. The more Dahyun's crush for (YN) enlarged.

Yup, our little Dahyun has a crush on him. She didn't know why...but...maybe...

Maybe because he was a nice guy, asking how she was and wondering if she needs any help in anything.

He was also funny, his jokes made the girls laugh. She was laughing the hardest probably because she loves jokes. Him being funny was a big plus in her book.

He was smart as well, when the teacher would ask him questions in math or history he would answer right away. The teacher would be impress since he couldn't even see the problems on the board.

She was impressed as well.

...

But then she felt bad for him at the same time. 

During English, he couldn't...well read out the story, so he was left out during group sessions about the book.

During PE, he was sitting on the bleachers alone while everyone was doing the sport of the day. Sitting alone...

During art when the teacher gave us time for work on painting and such. (YN) wasn't able to do anything. Just sit there and wait. 

Since they were core classes of the school. (YN) couldn't switch out of them. 

She wanted to help him out. She really did. 

...But lately, (YN) has been asking her to leave him alone.  

Not just in classes, but also during lunches now, he would not be with her and her friends. She would see him with Somi. Not talk, but just sit there.

------------------------

One day both (YN) and Somi didn't came to their early classes. Dahyun was a little worried about (YN)...oh and Somi as well.

Then during lunch when all 9 were sitting. Somi came through the cafeteria doors. Dahyun spotted her. 

"Hey Somi!" Dahyun yelled which got Somi's attention. Dahyun waved for her to come and Somi gave one finger to her friends to tell them in a minute. 

"Let me guess (YN)?" She nodded.

"He's sick, but don't worry, it's just a mild cold. He'll be back most likely tomorrow." Dahyun internally sighed. 'He's ok'

"Oh. Somi." Dahyun spoke up.

"Hmm?" She looked at her.

"I don't know if you know anything, but whenever I try asking about him to hang out with us, he would just tell me to leave him alone." Somi smile semi faded away.

"Well...there's a good reason. He...didn't have friends." Somi said.

"What does that have to do with him not wanting to hang out with us?" Mina asked.

"Well, I mean, he did have some...,but then they started to avoid him since his accident." Somi replied.

"I don't understand?" Chaeyoung said.

"Well I confronted his 'friends'. They told me that the hard truth that he was just an annoyance to take care of. Since his blindness, they simply said that it wasn't worth the time to hang out with him because he wasn't able to join in more than half the stuff they did like he did before. He took this really hard." She said frustrated/sadly.

"For the next couple of years. (YN) would not talk to anyone besides me.  I try to encourage him to make new friends the first week here. I was surprised that he actually tried with you girls, but then I noticed he just stopped."

"I asked him what's wrong. And he would just cry about how he didn't want to feel that way again. He tried his best, but he just couldn't take it anymore because he thinks you will all do the same."

"He didn't want to feel 'in the way', as he says, to anyone. That's why he would try to avoid hanging out with you girls. It not you girls, its just what those people did to him." She finished.

Everyone at the table had mixed reactions. Some were mad. Some were sad and some were just confused.

"How can people be so rude!" Jihyo said glaring at no one. Momo and Tzuyu agreed.

"That's...not right." Chaeyoung said while thinking of what he went through. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were with her.

Sana and Mina look like there were going to cry. "How can he just be left like that..." Sana said.

Dahyun didn't know what to feel. Either sadness or anger. '(YN)...I'm so sorry.'

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring everyone down." Somi said.

"No, Somi. Thank you for telling us this." Somi nodded and left to her table.

Everyone then just thought of (YN), then they looked at each other and nodded. Each of them were to try to help him out, whether he likes it or not.

Especially Dahyun.

---------------------

Over the next couple of weeks. Each girl tried to help (YN) out whether in taking notes or just talking to him. Some did their best, but couldn't succeed. Others were mildly successful, successful nevertheless.

Dahyun however since sharing the most classes was getting some mixed results. He didn't talk to her like before. He would reply with an 'ok' or 'thanks' here and there, but that's it. But she didn't stop trying her best.

She still had her crush on him too. Him avoiding her didn't hither that. All she wanted to do was help him.

--------------------

You and Somi arrived at school a bit later due to traffic and ended up arriving in time for the 2nd class to start. Both went to your locker first and Dahyun was there waiting for you. 

"Hey guys. I got him Somi." Dahyun said.

"Thanks Dahyun. Bye (YN)." She said as Somi left to her locker.

As Dahyun was putting your locker combo. Another student came running and pushed you since you were left in the middle of the hallway. 

"Move man." The guy said as he kept running.

"HEY!" Dahyun yelled and saw you on the ground.

"Here, I got you." she said as she picked you up. 

"What a jerk!" Dahyun said as she was collecting your books from your locker.

"Ehh...it's ok." 

"NO!" Dahyun yelled and you slightly flinched.

"Sorry, it just irritates me." 

...

"Dahyun..." 

"Yeah."

"Don't you get tired of helping me?"

"Hmm?! Why would you say that?" She said. 

"It's just...I feel like I'm wasting yours and everyone else's time. You're always helping me out and I can't do anything, but say thanks. I just feel useless and in everyone's way."

"..." Dahyun didn't know how to respond to that. Why was he asking this all of a sudden.

"Then whose going to help you out?"

"I have Somi for that." 

"Not all the time."

"..."

"(YN), Somi told us about...your friends." Your breath hitched.

"Look, I know what they did to you was wrong, really wrong. But you don't have to worry about us leaving you. Especially me." She said, even though he couldn't see it, she had a faint blush.

"That's what they said after I came back from the doctors. I was so happy to hear them say that and then they just all left me." You said.

"...but they're right. They can't enjoy doing stuff anymore if I'm with them. They took care of me more than they did with their fun. It's like I said, I'm just in everyone's way." You said.

"...(YN)." Dahyun said softly.

"Just leave me alone and get Somi." You asked.

...

"I like you." She said out loud. She didn't know why she said it, but she did.

"You w-what?" She then pulled you around the corner to a more private area.

"I said I like you. I wasn't helping you just because you were blind, but I also wanted to get to know you better. That's why I was helping you even before Somi told us of your issue."

...

"(YN)?"

"How can you like me Dahyun? I don't want to waste your life helping me."

You then were pulled into a hug. 

"Please stop. Just stop. Helping you is not wasting my time. I WANT to help you (YN)."

"But-"

"But nothing. You don't need to have sight for me to like you (YN). I like you because you're kind, smart, responsible, overall you're a great person (YN)." She said.

"..."

You took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Dahyun. I just can't do this. Just imagine."

"I can't tell you how you might look whenever you ask for my opinion."

"I can't watch stuff with you like movies and TV."

"I can't drive you to literally nowhere."

"I can't enjoy half the stuff that you would want to do."

"In fact you'll just be wasting most of you're time helping me do stuff."

"..."

"I'm sorry Dahyun, but I just can't do that to you. You should be with someone that can actually do stuff and enjoy them with you." You were letting out tears at this point. She then let go of the hug.

"I don't need you to do any of those things (YN). I just want you to be with me. Thats it." She said as he she sniffled. 

"Dahyun...are you..." You said.

You reach out and tried to find her face. You came into contact with her cheek, then you felt her tears. You eyes widened and you wiped her tears away. You were careful since you didn't want to poke her eye.

'Does she actually mean it? Does she actually like me? Does she not care?' You thought. 

"Are you sure Dahyun?" She then held your face and inched closer until she was kissing you. Your eyes widened slowly. It didn't last long though as she pulled away a couple of seconds later.

"I'm very sure (YN). I don't care if I have to help you. That just makes me even closer with you." She said.

...

...

"...Ok." 

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I'll give this a shot..."

"Oh thank you (YN)! You won't regret it, I promise!" Dahyun said as she hugged you tightly again. You returned the hug.

'No Dahyun...thank you.'

"Hey you two. In class." A teacher told you both who appeared out of nowhere.

"Sorry, we'll be going." Dahyun said and grabbed your hand as she led you to class.

This time though...

...it was more than just a helping hand. 

===================

Now I actually had a friend who felt like this. No one left him or anything, but he told us that he didn't want to ruin our fun, but we denied him and took him along anyway. I thought of this and decided to make a story out of it.

Anyway, I hope this was a good read. And I would like to thank everyone again. I know I said this before many times. But the amount of votes I'm getting and receiving notification after notification just tells me that people actually like my stories. 

So thank you all.

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to read this chapter. VOTE/COMMENT if you want. And thanks again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 141 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
173K 5.3K 110
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
253K 4.4K 50
Imagines from your faveorite member/s of Twice!
23.6K 478 72
Just imagine that Im Nayeon is your girlfriend✨