My Dad's Girlfriend

By prettyliar0199

A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
A/N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
A/N
28
29
Authors Note
30
31
32
A/N
34

33

13.2K 314 69
By prettyliar0199

4 months later...

Emily's POV

My eyes immediately open at the sound of screaming. I look around but I can only see darkness. Like I'm in some kind of bad dream. The hair rises on the back of my neck as I hear Alison scream again. "Ali!" I yell out, hoping she can hear me.

"Emily, help me!" I can hear Alison scream in a frantic voice.

"Ali!" I walk toward where I hear her voice, only to run into a wall. I nearly jumped ten feet in the air but I keep my ground. "Where are you?" I scream into the darkness. I turn around and head in another direction to make sure I don't run into the wall again.

"I need your help. They took her!" Her voice echoes as if she's in some kind of cellar. Who is they? Where am I? What happened? The last thing I remember is getting ready for bed. Katie was asleep in the other room and Ali was reading some book. That's all I remember.

I can't see anything but darkness. My hands stay in front of me to keep myself from running into something.

"No!"

"Ali!" I run. I run as fast as my feet carry me. I no longer hear Ali screaming out to me.

"Alison!" Before I can even go further, I bump right into something hard. My body falls backward onto the cold hard floor.

At first, I think I'm knocked out because I can't see anything. But then the lights come on and in front of me is Paige with a grin on her face. I immediately furrow my eyebrows when I see a gun in her hand.

"Paige?"

"Don't act so shocked, Emily." Paige grins as her eyes look me over. "You knew I had a crush on you in high school but yet you still didn't choose me. Tenth grade, I couldn't stop watching you in every class we had. You were like an angel sent from above. I have never seen someone so beautiful." She walks closer to me, swinging the gun around carelessly as she talks.

"Eleventh grade, you still never noticed me lurking in the shadows. Now when your mom died, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get close to you. But no. Your friends were always there."

My mood instantly turns from afraid to angry. How can she speak so carelessly about my mom! I stand up and glare at her.

"Our senior year, I thought I was finally going to get you. After all the years I've been watching you, I couldn't believe it." Paige's smile then drops. "Then Alison shows up out of nowhere with her perfect self." Her hands tighten around the gun. "She just comes in and takes you away from me. I thought, how dare she."

"Paige-"

"How dare she take the one person that means everything to me away. So I had to come up with a plan to get you to be mine. Then it came to me. I needed to get rid of the one person you cared about most. Who might that be?" She pauses and then throws her hands up in the air. "Alison! It was always her. After graduation one month ago, I saw how happy you two were with Katie. You were the perfect family."

"You're insane!" I say, gritting my teeth.

"Then it all came together. I needed someone else to help me with my plan. Someone who wouldn't mind helping me cutting your ties with Alison. What better person than someone who loves Alison just as much as I love you?"

I stop to think about who it could be. Who loved Alison? It wasn't Caroline because she went back to Mystic Falls. My dad? No, that can't be right. He wouldn't do this to me. Would he?

"Spencer." I whisper. As if on cue, Spencer walks into the room. Well, it's more of a jail cell than anything.

"Not quite." Spencer's voice has changed to an English accent. "Lil' sista loves Toby way too much to even see how beautiful Ali really is." The girls shakes her head with a frown.

"I didn't know Spencer had a sister." This is all too much to take in.

"Well, neither did she." The girl shrugs her shoulders. "I've been watching you and Alison's bond become stronger each day. I even saw you two on a picnic in the woods. How romantic." She rolls her eyes. "I never quite understood how Ali could love someone like you." Paige rolls her eyes at Spencer's sister. "So I just had to meet you up close."

"The day at the courthouse." Realization hits me. "It was you, wasn't it. The way you were watching Alison closely."

"She's a beauty, isn't she, aye?"

"You two are twisted." I snarl. "Where is Alison? Where is Katie?"

"Alison belongs to me now and so does Katie. We are going to be a happy family."

"Ali will never be with you." The girl shrugs her shoulders.

"But she will be with me. She agreed that she would." She grins evilly.

"She wouldn't do that!" I snap. "She wouldn't agree to be with you unless.."

"She thought the love of her life is in harm's way if she doesn't." She finishes my sentence.

I can't believe Alison would agree to be with her just to make sure I was safe. But then again, I would have done the same thing for her. I would do anything for Ali.

"You're not going to get away with this!" I yell. Anger comes over me and I can honestly care less if I get hurt or not. I run toward Spencer's sister and pounce on top of her, knocking her to the ground. I began to punch her over and over again.

"Emily, stop." I hear the click of the gun behind me. I stop but I don't let go of the girl.

"Are you going to shoot me, Paige?" I grit, holding the girl by her neck, choking her.

"Let Alex go, now!" She yells but I don't listen. Alex tries to free herself but I don't let her.

"Not until you tell me Alison and Katie are free to go."

"Why would I do that?" Paige challenges.

"I will be with you. I will be who you want me to be. I just want Alison to be safe."

"You're lying!" Alex begins to choke, running out of air.

"Why would I lie? It's Ali. I'd do anything for her."

"Fine, we have a deal." I immediately let go of Alex and stand up. She slowly sits up, grabbing her neck trying to catch her breath. I look over at Paige to see she now has the gun pointed at Alex.

"W-what are you doing?" Alex asks with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm sorry but I love Emily and I want to be with her more than anything." Paige grabs my hand and leads me out of the cell before locking it on Alex. She immediately stands up and runs to the door.

"You can't leave me here! Are you bloody stupid! She's lying to you!"

"She's right." I respond before pushing Paige into the cell door with as much force as I can. I grab the gun from her hand and hold it to her head. "Where's Alison?" I question with venom in my voice.

"You kill me and you will never find out."

"You're right but I can shoot your leg and leave you for dead." I snap.

"You're not going to shoot me." She laughs.

"No?" I aim the gun at the back of her leg and pull the trigger. Paige screams out in agony and drops to the ground. She grabs a hold of her leg. "Where is she or I will shoot the other leg."

"She's in the basement. Katie is next door to her." She cries out, biting her bottom lip.

"Get up." I grit with tears in my eyes. She just sits there. "I said get up!" I scream louder. When she doesn't move, I grab her by the arm and pull her up. She screams out in pain but I ignore her. "Unlock the cell." I hold the gun to her back. She does as told before I shove her in there. She falls to the ground.

I close the door behind her. "You two deserve each other." I shake my head before walking away to look for Ali and Katie.

It took me a few minutes to find the basement.

"Katie! Alison!" I yell out, hoping they will hear me.

"Emily!" It's Katie's voice. She sounds scared. I run to the sound of her voice coming from behind a creepy looking door. "Please, get me out of here. I'm scared." I try to open the door but it doesn't budge.

"I need you to back up from the door, Katie. Can you do that?"

"Okay." I give her a few seconds and then push on it with my shoulder. Damnit. I step back before running toward the door. I fling my body into it, nearly knocking me down. The door opens and Katie comes running out of it with tears in her eyes. Her arms wrap around me as she cries.

"Are you hurt?" I bend down to her level and check for any bruising or scars. She shakes her head no and I sigh in relief.

"Where's mom?" I can tell she's worried and so am I. When I yelled for them both, Ali never answered.

"We will find her." I grab a hold of her hand and walk slowly down the hallway. Paige said she was next door to Katie. Whenever I get to a broken down looking door, I take a deep breath. Please be okay, Ali.

I try the doorknob and surprisingly it's unlocked. "Ali?" I push the door open slowly and walk in. When my eyes land on a knocked out Alison, tears form in my eyes. How could Alex hurt her?! I run over to Alison and lay her on my lap. "Ali..." I slowly shake her, hoping she will wake up. "I'm here. Katie is here." I look up at her daughter to see her crying. "We need you to wake up."

Whenever Alison sits up with a deep breath, I let out a shaky cry. I immediately hug her and so does Katie.

"I'm okay." She whispers and kisses Katie's head. She looks at me with relieved eyes.

"Let's get out of here." 

One more chapter to go and it will be the ending for this book! Let me know if I should do a different storyline after this one is over:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 381 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...
157K 3.9K 46
An emison (AU) story, Alison and Emily are both models but what happens when they meet at a photo shoot one day?
13.7K 383 31
*COMPLETE* Alison and Emily had been together almost 4 years when an unstoppable scenario drove them apart. Now that Alison is back in Rosewood, will...
19.9K 782 13
Throwing herself into work after a heart breaking incident with her former lover, Detective Emily Fields continues to survive day by day with an emot...