SEVERED BONDS (Book 1)

By marawrites_

#1 in Hitmen #1 in Kingpin "You look skimpy." Ashanti Carter was unexpectedly kidnapped by hit men she had n... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

VI

497 17 2
By marawrites_

Drew

"Shut the fuck up Nyla, you acting you never got shot before." I mumbled at Nyla while my mother was slowly removing the gunshot from her calf.

"Drew, don't talk to your sister like that. You know her pain tolerance is low." My mother responded not looking up from her work.

I looked over at Ashanti who standing right next to my mother and examining every move she made. I won't tell her, but I felt bad that she had to put her dream aside just so she can be our little pawn.

"Mama, you not done yet? Hurry up I need to shit." Nyla whined while making that ugly ass face she does when she's uncomfortable.

"Nyla, on mama you one ugly ass bitch." I laughed as her expression changed to agitation.

"Drew you don't wipe your ass when you shit. You should just shut the fuck up and look like the big ass dummy you are."

"Bitch that was when I was three. Say something else and I'll shoot you."

"Both of you need to shut the hell up before I shoot you both. Y'all always arguing I feel bad for this poor girl having to deal with the both of you." My mother snapped this time looking at me for a brief moment.

"Amen to that. I feel sorry for my damn self." Ashanti big headed ass responded.

I ignored both of them and pulled out my vibrating phone. When I saw the caller ID I walked out of my mothers house and into the porch.

"What the fuck do you want Asia."

"A simple hello would of been better, Drew."

I knew Asia from before Javon started acting stupid. She was one of his regular side hoes, and once in a while I let her suck me off.

"I'm gonna say it slow cause you acting real special. What the fuck do you want bitch?"

"You really funny now Drew. What they putting in that liquor of yours?" Asia asked trying to be funny.

"Yo Russia, stop fucking with me-"

"Don't call me Russia! Anyways, I just called to tell you that underestimating Javon is a huge mistake that you'll soon regret." Asia said trying to sound all mischievous.

"Bitch are you trying to scare me? Out of all the niggas he fuck with, Javon chooses your hoe ass to scare me?"

"I'm just telling you Drew, that little stunt you and your slut ass sister just pulled was the worst mistake ever."

"Are you done yet? Your delusional ass making my head hurt."

"Okay Drew. Have it your way." With that, the phone clicked and the call was over.

I was mad that this bitch just wasted my whole damn time. All that time her dirty ass was telling me bullshit, I could've been mocking Nyla.

I sighed and made my way back into my mother's house. She was stitching up Nyla while Ashanti was patting Nyla's head.

"I know she look like a dog, but why you patting her head." I asked Ashanti as she continued the act.

"She's in pain. I'm consoling her." Ashanti responded like that was the most obvious answer in the world.

"Who where you on the phone with Drew?" My mother asked me.

"This hoe named Asia. She's no one important."

"Hell no! Why that dummy bitch calling you? What she say?" Nyla asked looking up at me quickly.

"She was like we just did something really dumb, and shit is about to go down."

"Finally, we gonna get some action started!"

******************

"Drew wake up! It's mama Drew!" I woke up with a start to Nyla shaking me with tears in her eyes.

"What about her. Why the fuck you crying?" I asked Nyla putting on the closest pairs of shoes.

"Turn to channel 7."

I grabbed my tv remote and changed the channel to channel 7. I saw my my mother's house up in flames.

"What the fuck! Grab Ashanti!" I told Nyla as I ran out of the house and into my car. Nyla and Ashanti were right behind me and I started the drive to my mother's home.

When we got there, firefighters surrounded the scene and the fire was cleared up.

"Yo where the fuck is my mother?" I asked one of the firemen.

"Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that nobody is in the home. The bad news is that nothing was salvaged. I'm sorry."

I let out a huge sigh of relief and turned behind me where I saw Ashanti and Nyla hugging my mother.

"I'm so happy your safe mama." I told my mother pushing both of them away.

"I just went to the grocery story and came back to see my house on fire. I raised both of you in here. It hurts Drew." My mother told me as she watched the firemen clean up the debris.

"We gotta move you somewhere else. Florida isn't safe for you." I told her growing serious.

"And you think it's safe for you Nyla, and that poor girl? You can't cheat death Drew!" My mother screamed at me.

"We know who did this mama. We gotta stay to get them back. But you? You gotta go." Nyla told her in a calm tone.

"Ma, if you can live somewhere right now, where would it be?" I asked her.

"Hawaii, but-"

"Its done. I'm gonna set everything up, but for now, stay with Aunty Shirley."

"I just want the both of you to know that I love you unconditionally. And if anything thing happens to any of us. Never forget that please. Stay safe babies, and remember, fighting fire with fire would result to what my house is now. Nothing." My mama said wiping tears from her eyes.

"We'll be safe mama."

Javon

"Now we did perfect! That was executed perfectly! I'm proud of all of y'all!" I told my team looking over at all of them.

"We ain't kill her Von. She wasn't in the house." Marion called out.

"That's even better nigga. We scaring them real good. Another one!" I called out for another stripper.

I watched as the stripper did a swaying walk towards me wearing nothing but a G string.

"When you done with him, come to me, Mami." Marion called out, but the stripper paid him no attention and started to feel all over me.

"You coming home with me tonight." I whispered in her ear, but to my surprise she rolled her eyes.

"I'm a stripper nigga. Stripp-er! If you want to have sex, go to a prostitute!" She raised her voice while pushing me back, and I almost fell of my seat. This bitch strong.

"You must be out your mind!" I grabbed her by her hair and tried to swing her, but she wasn't budging.

The stripper grabbed my hand and tried to punch me in the face, but I got out the way.

"WORLD STAR! SOFT NIGGA GETTING BULLIED BY A GIRL!" Marion screamed while recording the little altercation on his phone.

I stopped trying to fight the hoe and moved back. Even though her hair was a mess and she was looking at me with hatred, she still looked good.

I started to bite my lip and examined her, why she gotta look so good, I wanna hate this bitch.

The feeling was all too familiar.

She started to laugh when she saw me biting my lip and walked over to me. I sat back down on my chair, and she started giving me a lap dance, and other exotic dances.

"Nah, shorty. You supposed to be killing this nigga not dancing on him." Marion sighed staring at us with his mouth open.

I stuck up my middle finger at him and proceeded to watch the girl as she put her titties in my face.

"What's your name?" I whispered in her ear and slightly bit it afterwards.

"Candy." She said out loud before leaving the room.

"Come back I ain't dismiss you yet, Candy." I grabbed her wrist and watched as she looked back at me.

Candy was fine with some light green eyes that went perfectly with her brown complexion. Her long curls bounced around her head when she chuckled at me.

"I dismissed myself, Javon." She replied before swatting my hand from her wrist and leaving.

"She wants the dick." Marion said as we both watched her ass sway as she sauntered away.

                           ~~~~~

"You missed me Von?" Asia asked me while I was on a FaceTime call with her.

She went away to the Bahamas for whatever reason and called to show me a bikini she had on. She took it off  and was now thirst trapping me.

"Yeah I guess I miss you. It's kinda quiet without you loud ass." I told her what she wanted to hear. If I would have said otherwise, she would be crying and blame me for ruining her vacation.

"Look at me. Notice anything different?" I looked at the screen and saw her making kissy faces while her nipples stared back at me.

"You did something to your titties." I responded back nonchalantly.

"I got a lift! Do you like them Von?" She asked putting them all on my screen.

"You know you making me hard, and nobody here to suck my dick since your gone." I told her lying about the last part.

Asia laughed and hung up the call.

Like some clockwork, my door opened revealing Candy in some tight sweat outfit that show cased her curves.

"Damn you look good girl." I told her after she closed and locked my door.

"No speaking Javon." She simply said while pulling down my pants to reveal my erection.

I closed my eyes as she worked her magic on me.

Ashanti

"I would have never thought that Javon can do something like that." I told Drew as we sat in the living room watching some Tyler Perry movie.

"He a bitch. That's what bitch ass niggas  do." Drew mumbled while keeping his eyes on the tv, he has been fuming the whole day.

Nyla went to the club to relieve some of the stress and Drew decided to stay home.

"Are you still mad about Javon burning your mothers house?" I asked him and he gave me a brief side eye.

"Yeah I'm mad! What if she burned in there!?" He exclaimed as his nose flared.

"Free cremation?" I tried to make a joke, but when it came out, I knew I fucked up.

"You real dumb." Drew replied while laughing a little.

I walked over to him and sat down on the couch. "This is gonna help." I proceeded to massage his shoulder and he didn't protest.

Drew started to relax and enjoy the massage.

"Did you play any sport growing up?" I asked him as his shoulders contracted with my touch.

"I bet you can't guess which one." He replied quietly.

"Football." I said confidently as I dug my fingers deeper into his shoulder. "Let me take your shirt off, it'll feel better." I told him reaching for the hem of his shirt.

Drew swatted my hand away, and took his own shirt off.

Dominating ass.

I gasped when saw the tattoos all over his torso. "Don't get yourself wet without no four play." Drew told me while flexing his biceps.

"Wasn't planning to." I told him while proceeded on what I was doing. "Do you feel better?" My hands were getting tired.

"Yeah. You could stop if you want." He sighed grabbing for his shirt.

"Keep it off." I told him before wrapping my arms around him. To my surprise he didn't protest.

"To be honest, I kinda like staying with you guys. I was kinda stressed with medical school and stuff." I told me laying my head in his shoulder.

"Well don't get too comfortable because you're just bait and I can kill you right now to get back on Javon." Drew replied haughtily while unwrapping my arms from his waist and walking away.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.7K 31
~only evil can punish evil~ Nina Hale never asked to be thrown into a bank vault in the very town that murdered her family. She wanted a fresh start...
92.2K 2.2K 13
Second Book To "Loving A Thug" [Don't read if you haven't read the first book!]
10.8K 1.1K 4
เท†ใƒปโ”ˆใƒปยท:*ยจเผบ โ™ฑโœฎโ™ฑ เผปยจ*:ยท ใƒปโ”ˆใƒปเท† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„, a dangerous youthful mermaid-like siren rises from the seas directly into none other than Forks Wa...
87.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...