To All The Boys and Girls I'v...

By RiverdaleVibess

*Based on The Hit CW show, 'Riverdale'* Cheryl Blossom. Riverdale's residence It Girl and Captin of the River... More

Chapter 2: Touch of Evil
Chapter 3: Body Double
Chapter 4: The Last Picture Show
Chapter 5: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 6: Faster Pussycats! Kill! Kill!
Chapter 7: In a Lonely Place
Chapter 8: The Outsiders
Chapter 9: La Grande Illusion
Chapter 10: The Lost Weekend
Chapter 11: To Riverdale and Back Again
Chapter 12: Anatomy of Murder
Chapter 13: The Sweet Hereafter (Season 1 Finale)
thank you (season 1 note)
Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying
Chapter 15: Nighthawks
Chapter 16: The Watcher In The Woods
Chapter 17: The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Chapter 18: When a Stanger Calls
Chapter 19: Death Proof
Chapter 20: Tales From The Darkside
Chapter 21: House of the Devil
Chapter 22 Silent Night, Deadly Night
Chapter 23: The Blackboard Jungle (season 2 finale)
thank you (season 2)
Chapter 24: The Westler
Chapter 25: The Wicked and Divine
Chapter 26: The Tell-Tale Heart
Chapter 27: The Hills Have Eyes
Chapter 28: The Happy Ever After
thank you!!!

Chapter 1: The River's Edge

599 15 2
By RiverdaleVibess

  Dedicated to Marley J. Muehlhauser

"Are you scared Jason?" asked Cheryl Blossom to her fellow twin brother, Jason Blossom. Jason shook his short, red, pale head no. They were at the Sweetwater River for an early morning boat ride.

As they were riding the boat, Cheryl's white, silk glove cached into the Riverdale wind and laned into the water. Jason went to get it and the boat sunk as well Jason. Cheryl made it back onto land and sat on a big rock until Dilton Doiley and his Boy Scout troop were on a bird-watching expedition and they found Cheryl, in her white dress that was now soaked with mascara running down her soft, pale face.

"Jason" she whispered.

Cheryl then woke up from her terrifying dream of her brothers last moments with her. "Cheryl!" yelled Penelope Blossom, Cheryl's mother. "Keep quiet! I have a client downstairs and you know what the rule is with clients over." Cheryl sighed as she was getting over her recap with what happened while sleeping. "I know but mumsy, it was a dream about JJ and how I spent my last moments with him and you know how that gets me!" said Cheryl as she was holding on to her mother's hands. "I don't care! Go to bed you ungrateful little brat!" said Penelope as she slammed Cheryl's door.

Cheryl shook her head in disbelief and got out of her bed. To go get her letters. The letters she 'sent' to all the boys and girls she's ever loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 907 18
What happens when Betty finds out she's pregnant with Jughead's baby but Jughead breaks up with her before she could even tell him? But what happens...
180K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
53.7K 1.4K 30
|CHONI| Cheryl Blossom is a shy girl with a troubled past, who returns to Riverdale after years of being hidden away at the SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY. W...
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...