Broken Trust *discontinued*

By _Kai_Kathendale_

When Astrid runs to tell the village, Hiccup goes through with his plan to run away. 10 years later, all raid... More

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A Few Important Facts
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Archived
Chapter Two is.....
Warning
What?
When I see all the hate I get for this story, I made this meme.
Discontinued

Contest time!

4.3K 27 8
By _Kai_Kathendale_

Hey, you! Are you an aspiring digital artist? Do you have Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator and are interested in getting featured? Make a cover for this story! You must include an image related to the story, the title, my username, and your own username! You can edit it however you like, but make sure It's a eligible! He winner will have their cover on this story, mentioned in the description, and get an edit critique (optional). 

Email your entries to Cyyruus@gmail.com

This contest ends on November 30, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.8K 34
Hiccup, a boy living in the village Berk. Being a weakling yet the son of the chief. Y/n, a girl flying on her Night Fury. Loving to be free. Flying...
202K 5.5K 31
- ORIGINAL VERSION - Hiccup Haddock was a child born on the village of Berk, then to be taken by a NightFury in a dragon raid without a trace. But wh...
8.5K 230 14
Y/n was the daughter of a long line of chiefs in a dragon hunting village. Growing up she always admired what her peers done but deep down she knew s...
16.4K 331 27
[Completed] What if Hiccup left Berk when he won the chance to kill a dragon all those years ago? Six years after Hiccups mysterious disappearance...