Engraved.

By xx_redphoenix_xx

Katrina Grey has always steered clear out of drama's way seeing to the fact that she has a secret, and with t... More

Rules.
Before Anything Else
✔ Prologue
✔ Chapter 1
✔ Chapter 2
✔ Chapter 3
✔ Chapter 4
✔ Chapter 5
✔ Chapter 6
✔ Chapter 7
✔ Chapter 8
✔ Chapter 9
✔ Chapter 10
✔ Chapter 11
✔ Chapter 12
✔ Chapter 13
✔ Chapter 14
✔ Chapter 15
✔ Chapter 16
✔ Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
✔ Chapter 39
✔ Chapter 40
✔ Chapter 41
✔ Chapter 42 : 1.0
✔ Chapter 42 : 2.0
✔ Chapter 43
✔ Chapter 44
✔ Chapter 45
✔ Chapter 46
✔ Chapter 47
✔ Chapter 48
✔ Chapter 50
✔ Chapter 51
✔ Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Important!

✔ Chapter 49

60 9 2
By xx_redphoenix_xx

A/N : There is an annoying glitch in the system of Wattpad so if the story doesn't end with '~Mehek' then the chapter you are currently viewing is incomplete.

* * *

Xavier falls down, his lean body hitting the ground and I stand there just watching him fall.

My hands fly up to my mouth in disbelief as I see the sword that was dipped in Finis impaled in his back.

"No," I scream and fall to my knees.

I capture his face in my hands, begging him to come back to where I am and not leave me. Not now. Can't afford to lose you too babe.

Come back.

My eyes meet up to Theo's and I get up, not caring about anything around me. My hands fly upto my back and I fall, my fist meeting the ground before my body does and
I
Shatter
What
Is
Left. Cracks appear and Theodore looks scared and he should be because I am not someone who you can mess with. The ground quakes as my tears hit the ground and I scream.

I scream so loud that the air starts gushing faster making the soft breeze a non-forgiving gale. The wind makes my hair blow to the side.

Everyone takes a step and the air blows more harshly making the dust rise up and suddenly a storm appears around Theo, Xavier's limp body and I. My eyes turning the same shade as the night and I break free, finally feeling alive.

I break free off the chains surrounding me and Theodore looks scared. I can feel it but he doesn't show.....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up because of my phone vibrating and thank the Heavens that I what I just dreamt - no what I just saw wasn't real.

Checking my phone fully alarmed, I relax when I see Mr. Bad Boy calling me. Then realization hits me. Why is Xavier calling me at three in the bloody morning?

I pick up the phone unsure of what I'm doing and answer it, "Xavier."

"Katrina," the voice on the other end slurs, "You're beautiful."

"Are you drunk?" I ask because Xavier would have never called me this late at night.

"Yes, but that's not a problem. The problem is - "

"- Where are you?" I ask getting up from my bed and head down stairs.

"Hailee's Bar," he slurs and I wear my shoes taking the keys of my car all at one time. I sit in the car home saying that he needs to hold on just a bit more.

Throwing the jacket in the car I bought for Xavier since its considerably cold, I drive off. Within minutes I am at the designated place and get down from my car and everyone watches me for a split second before going back to what they were doing before my arrival.

My eyes try to find Xavier inside the bar and after what seems like an hour of searching, I finally find him asleep on the bar counter. Walking upto him, I place the jacket on him and wake him up.

He catches my hand when I'm about to and he looks at me, admiration clearly present in his eyes.

"Katrina, you're pretty," he says happily and I smile at him.

"C'mon, let's get you out of here," I say and he resists at first but then gives in my arms and I carry him making him sit in the car with a seatbelt on. Like a mere child.

My nose feels cold and I sit in the car switching on the heater and let my body relax and we drive off to his house because my house is well.....the definition of hot mess.

Or should I say cold mess?

When I reach his house, I park my car swiftly in his driveway and turning my head I ask him, "Where are your keys?"

"This is not my house," he replies after rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I know. But you live here, away from your parents remember?" I say trying to get back this certain memory in his head.

"This is Nathan's house, I borrowed it for you," he says, his eyes blinking in confusion.

"Aah....well, what do you want to do now?" I ask for a suggestion.

Before he can answer he's already dozed off to sleep and I sit there for a few minutes in his driveway before pulling out of it and entering in my driveway.

Dear God, where do I put him now?

Abigail is probably asleep and so would Mia and Hayden be if they hadn't drunk coffee late at night which is almost a habit of theirs.

I get out of the car and after a few tries I manage to get the bulky boy out of his seat with alot of difficulties.

"Stand properly," I order Xavier when his eyes open and I lock the car, climbing up the porch, fumbling with my house keys. Xavier stumbles almost crashing into the wall next to the door.

When I enter the house, I remove his shoes and as Xavier opens his mouth to speak but I put a hand on his mouth whispering, "Shhh!"

He nods like a child and softly closing the door behind me, I take him up the stairs. I haven't done this much exercise from the past ten years.

God, I am exhausted.

I take him to my room which is the biggest mess and with a swift motion of my hands I add cute little bunny socks on Xavier's feels so he doesn't feel cold and his feet stay warm and cozy.

His jaw drops on the floor upon seeing the in-house Elsa castle I had made and he looks at me and then at the chandelier made up from pure ice which will melt as the sun rises and the water will evaporate and no one will ever know about the scene I caused.

Or so I hope.

I throw him on the bed, removing the furry jacket and the leather jacket which he always wears. Keeping them neatly folded in my closet, I walk down stairs taking his shoes from the door and bringing them back to my room.

I place them in the corner of the room and remove my jacket and tuck Xavier in because he might feel cold and I make sure to put a protective shield around him so no demon harms him. I go on to switch off the lamp which is half frozen when sleeping beauty of rather drinking beauty stops me and says, "Stay."

With his cute eyes, I can't refuse him and sit down next to him and it is only then I realize that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me for a while.

I stroke his hair and watch him fall asleep while I sit there blankly hoping my story would be enough of an excuse to give him in exchange of forgiveness.

It's perhaps the only way now left for me to do.

I need to learn to trust him.

He won't hurt me. And so I sit there in the same position for hours watching the ice melt little by little until there is nothing left but...

...Xavier is still holding my hand not wanting to let go. And to be honest I don't want him to either.

* * *

A/N : Peek-a-boo.

Guess who's your here. Obviously me. Who else did you think it was? Hannah Montana? Beyonce?

Grow up. Speaking of growing up every #Xavina ( Xavier and Katrina) shipper vote for this chapter. The ship is sailing. Woo-hoo.

*checks the sea for a storm*

Don't forget to vote if you guys liked this chapter and comment and let me know what you think of it. Share your views.

~Mehek

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 15 6
My name is Katrina Sawyer. The story you're about to read is based on real life events and things that really happened in my life. You'll find yourse...
5.5K 429 51
"I'm always sweet babe. You just never noticed." He said with a wink. "It's Alley, not babe. Now bye. I gotta go." I placed emphasis on Alley and bab...
1.4M 39.7K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
614K 25.2K 53
#1 Best Book | Many Genres In One | The Next Biggest Franchise ♥️ ✾ ❦ ✾ Amber Celest and her mother pave their...